(BI) Bisexual hot sex, Orgy, Threesome

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tom & Kellan Switch It Up
36b0c739e002d3f5b6aabfefb0e34ef8.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

It's been awhile since we've had some bi action here, but Kellan and Tom are about to change that! We love seeing both of these studs with guys and girls, so why not see them doing all of that at the same time?

Things start off with Kellan and Alyssa in bed and going at it, while Tom sits off to the side watching and stroking his hard cock. Tom can't sit back and watch forever, though, and soon hops on to the bed to take Kellan's cock in his mouth. Indeed, Tom's eager to help out in every way he can, using his mouth to drive the other two wild. After watching Kellan fuck Alyssa and taking Kellan's load in his mouth, Tom needs to fuck someone and get off as well! He throws Kellan's legs up in the air and starts to drill his hole, with Kellan grunting and moaning at every thrust.

Tom and Kellan show off just how intense and sexual they are, here - not only eager to suck and fuck and drive their partners wild, but able to get completely wrapped up in and consumed by the wild action that makes Kellan blow two loads and swallow Tom's!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1710kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 16.5 MB
Download Tom & Kellan Switch It Up

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Man of the house (Antonio Aguilera, Miki Reyes)
1fd521a8a56cf87a29c5884759f802ac.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Antonio Aguilera, Miki Reyes
Genres: Anal Sex, Bad Language, Bisex, Blowjobs, Deepthroating, Dog Training, Feet, Humiliation, Muscles, Sneakers, Socks, Spitting, Straight Masters

Silvana has found a new big and strong man, and they decide to make her boyfriend into something more useful as a dog and a maid. Miki will be sex to watch as other guy takes his role in the relationship and become the new man of the house.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 471.2 MB
Download Man of the house (Antonio Aguilera, Miki Reyes)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.5
6b39c858e723445ef751eaa703598297.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Proxy Paige, Rob Daily, Jean Val Jean, Meridian, Mark Jordan, Jay Cruz, Angela Aspen, Erin, Kevin Cavalli, Syren De Mer, Madeline Hunter, Chance Caldwell, Kelly Taylor
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Group, Interracial, Cumshot

Hey honey, do you remember that hot guy we hunt out with last week at the bar that couldn't stop staring at your tits? Well, I saw him at the gas station and he really wants to get together with you. I told him, sure, but under one condition... you have to fuck me, too! I thought he would say no fucking way, but as it turns out, he's bisexual, too! He'sing over tonight, so I have to go buy some more lube!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 931.7 MB
Download Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.5

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Give Me And My Girl A Go
94ca850414407b77c56804fc9004039a.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore.

Jenna Lovely's boyfriend is a stud, and what's even better, he's more than happy to share his girl with another guy, as long he's willing to suck some dick as well! No one could refuse the offer with this sexy couple, so this lucky dude forgets about getting any work done as starts getting his bisexual threesome on with these two horny freaks! Bangin' ass and pussy are just part of the game as these guys fuck away with each other and with a hyper turned on Jenna putting the pussy in the mix it's a bisexual union you just can't resist! See how these bi fuckers proudly do bisexual action right!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 676.3 MB
Download Give Me And My Girl A Go

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cleaning & Cumming !
9f72db79feb54f0cd12a2a20ea61552b.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Luke Ward is lonely, so he hires a male and female maid to spend some time with him. They want to comfort him as best as they could, even if that involves some ass fucking. A clean house and a dick sucking from men and women leaves him feeling better than ever!

Duration: 27:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4680kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 976.1 MB
Download Cleaning & Cumming !

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

My Husband�s Boyfriend
7b26652cb5b13f663a11d6f502c7fad7.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Straight Guys For Gay Eyes
Cast: Charles O�Riley, Allison
Video language: English

Ever wonder who keeps texting your partner late at night when all of his focus should be on you? In the case of Charles O�Riley, a married man who�s hotness level soars off the charts, those messages set off a chain of events you won�t soon forget. Charles confides to his sweet wife Allison that he has a boyfriend, the very sexyCharles O�Riley. When Mike drops by, our very modern threesome get down and dirty, with the men getting their big, thick cocks sucked while they make out and size up the situation. Addison decides that Charles isn�t getting off THAT easy and after subjecting him to a tickle torture, she decides that her husband the top is about to find out what it feels like to bottom. Without spoiling all the surprises in store for you, let�s just cock + ass + pussy = an erotic equation that leads to our husband and wife BOTH getting fucked and sucked with the cum load multiplied by two.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:00
Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 15.0 MB
Download My Husband�s Boyfriend

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Czech Hunter
daedc2d5a8ac8e15e1e5ad1f2e1801be.jpg

Release Year: 2016

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did�t know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB
Download Czech Hunter

Fileboom Premium Account