Gay Video Best of Both Worlds - Beno ,Eddie ,Michael Galletta

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

79da40e5374c5c5bd276f6c72f33f217.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Cherry-Popping ,Condom ,First Times ,Gay/Bisexual ,Interracial ,Older/Younger ,Threesome/Group Sex
Video language: English

As anyone familiar with my work already knows, i'm always trying to test my models' boundaries and expand their horizons by getting them to try things they'd normally never do. Usually this involves bribing a straight guy to go "gay for pay," or persuading a "top" to finally give up his ass.
Recently, however, this theme took on a unique twist when i talked new model eddie into trying sex with another black guy for the very first time! Until now, eddie's sexual encounters have always been limited to older white men, and he's been pretty skeptical about the idea of doing a scene with another black male. But with a little bit of gentle coaxing from me, i was finally able to convince this cute "dl" thug to sample his first black dick!
See for yourself what happens when i bring eddie back to experience the "best of both worlds"! First i finally get to fuck that cute bubble-butt (and fulfill the black boy's fantasy of being used and enjoyed by an older white man). Then i turn him over to beno to be thoroughly "broken in" by his first black dick!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB