Best Collections: Extreme Fisting, Dildo & Object Insertions! [Daily Update]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Batter Up.
fisting_723_Batter_m.jpg

a66dba139d7ce921ff8719449c54e616.jpeg

I was grocery shopping the other day, and I found this miniature baseball bat full of sunflower seeds. It was perfect for stuffing into my pussy, so I bought it and brought it home. The next day I tried it out... here are the results!
Performers: Alysha Morgan.
Windows Media Video 320x480 (WMV). Size 13 MB. Total Time 03:40 min.
| Download Fisting Video. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Prolapse in the Pool.
fisting_724_Prolapse_m.jpg

420d21b8321efe3a27dbbcb784b76193.jpeg

I decided to go down to the hotel pool with a new underwater camera to see if I could get away some naughty public stuff. But, not just that generic titty flashing stuff... I started with that, but wanted to push the envelope a little further, by prolapsing in the pool!
Date: 01/15/2012
Performers: Roxy Raye.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 172 MB. Total Time 09:08 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Your Doctor Doesn't Always Know Best.
fisting_725_Your_m.jpg

989e22f93af54af9fec12cdcb601a4c9.jpeg

Hit by painful bout of menstrual cramps, Lorelei Lee seeks out medical advice from Dr. Phoenix Askani. While Phoenix is used to treating many different maladies, she stutters and is at a loss when she prescribes the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, or TENS unit to help ease Lorelei's pain. Lorelei, very experienced in electrical play, loses her patience and decides the doctor is the one who needs healing. She shows her the ins and outs of the TENS units. Under Lorelei's care, Dr. Phoenix is taught how TENS units with sticky pads, in conjunction with lesbian bondage, can be used to do more than just alleviate pain and heighten pleasure. Phoenix squirms as Lorelei works the unit, bringing the once prideful doctor under her control. Once the initial consultation is complete, Lorelei dons an acrylic strap-on wired to the unit and takes Phoenix deeper into the subculture of electro sex. With the fake dick inside her, wired with electricity, Phoenix's eyes are opened to the true potential for play with the TENS unit. Phoenix, used to being the expert, submits to Lorelei's initiation into the world of kinky lesbian BDSM and is eager to learn more. In her final lesson, Phoenix gives in entirely to Lorelei. With the help of a cattle prod, Phoenix's last session in electro BDSM makes her realize what she really wants is a place under Lorelei's boot.
Date: Jan 12, 2012
Performers: Lorelei Lee and Phoenix Askani.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 425 MB. Total Time 58:39 min.
| Download Fisting Video 1. |
| Download Fisting Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Guess Who's Back?
fisting_726_Guess_m.jpg

b9fe85e83631acff3d0230b0c6fa6dff.jpeg

I'm sure you guys remember who this is. She's been away from the big toys and the adult world for over a year now, but she called me out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago to catch up on old times. Well, one thing led to another, and she hopped on a plane and flew out to see me. This is the result... We filmed over 90 minutes of video, so I split this up into 4 parts. Here is part 1 of Extreme Ty and Alysha...
Performers: Alysha Morgan.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 138 MB. Total Time 15:26 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up.
fisting_727_ImJust_m.jpg

ef0ffc768bbcfb0f75807c2a6b7f185a.jpeg

It's been a little chilly lately here where I live, so I decided to light up the fireplace, put on some warm clothes, and ummm... fuck myself with some toys! It wasn't long and I had already forgotten about the cold, and I was warming myself up from the inside out, especially after my new fucking machine came out to play. :)
Date: 01/19/2012
Performers: Roxy Raye.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 530 MB. Total Time 28:10 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

"The Terrifying Nature of Electricity" A Reality Film.
fisting_728_TheTerrifying_m.jpg

45a92f9fd739149b1313aeb1ec27a2b6.jpeg

Wired Pussy takes a turn for reality in this update, but don't worry, this is the furthest thing from the prim and proper middle-aged housewives with husbands that are too permissive that you see on TV. Instead we have Aiden Starr starting out by talking about wanting to introduce Dana Vespoli into the mysteries of electro sex. Dana, on the other hand, has never heard of Aiden and is not impressed by the diminutive blonde Dom. Aiden, noticing she's not getting the respect she demands, turns what was to be an initiation into an hate-fueled all-anal fuckfest of lesbian bondage. Aiden delights watching Dana squirm and receive shocks while locked inside an electric cage. But that's not the end of Dana's lesson in humility, Aiden takes the metal electric butt plug and the zapper for additional behavioral reinforcement. You can not only see but you can feel Dana's debilitating fear! To ensure the lesson sticks, Aiden ups the electro BDSM on Dana with the copper pipe predicament, applying sticky pads to her and letting her muscles wear out under the constant constriction and relaxation they induce. Aiden makes sure Dana's discomfort doesn't end there, with even more anal ass fucking with an acrylic plug. Just when Dana thinks that there can't possibly be more, Aiden's twisted mind is just getting started with the lesbian BDSM possibilities. Aiden takes out the sticky pads again and applies them to Dana's ass, while giving her fist, the whole fist and nothing but the fist into her quivering stinkflower.
Date: Jan 19, 2012
Performers: Dana Vespoli and Aiden Starr.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 399 MB. Total Time 55:03 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

vip.ananas

vip.ananas

Daytime Fantasy - Electrifying Indulgence.
fisting_731_Daytime_m.jpg

8cbcc8ac290c1eb33709fdf45638cf1c.jpeg

A lonely vintage store owner spends a great deal of her day taking inventory and pricing her collectibles until a bombshell of a customer drops in. It doesn't take long before ideas spread like wild fire into delectable fantasies. Sinn has longed to use her found toys to shock and stimulate a submissive slut. The audible shock box pulses with electricity through Beretta's tight pussy as she is fucked by the rigid shaft. Bound by the throat, shackled in place and balanced on her tip toes, the brunette in distress must maintain her position or be rewarded with a surge through her breasts. This excites Sinn. Watching her submissive struggle to please turns her on. But what is the point of having a sexy slut in your hands if you don't fuck her good. The violet wand is dragged across her body and jolts with every thrust of Sinn's strap on. She is fucked until Sinn can't take it anymore.
Performers: Sinn Sage and Beretta James.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 435 MB. Total Time 59:59 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Kissing Co-Eds.
fisting_732_Kissing_m.jpg

ebd6e37d5b84f68980ef1bb7e84ce613.jpeg

When Sensi Pearl and Lizzy London get caught in Bobbi Starr's office making out, Bobbi teaches both the girls a lesson in self control and lesbian punishment. Predicament, sticky pads, acrylic plug and the taser are all used on these cute co-ed's.
Performers: Bobbi Starr, Sensi Pearl and Lizzy London.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 436 MB. Total Time 59:32 min.

Fileboom Premium Account