Cast video: Shae Celestine
Name: Neophyte

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.91 GiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 35 min 55 s

Genre: BDSM
Description: There&039;s something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She&039;s never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she&039;s tied it&039;s evident that she isn&039;t sure what to make of the sensation.She&039;s got an adorable little body with perky tits that are just the perfect size. What she lacks in experience she makes up for in the "deer in headlights" look. She&039;s going to learn how to be a bondage slut. She&039;s tape gagged with her own panties. The evidence is clear, she&039;s enjoying it.The whip makes her smile. When he goes after her cunt with it she leans into it as if to beg for more. Then she&039;s flying, her whole body suspended off the ground. This is all new and so much fun, but still the neophyte isn&039;t sure what to make of it all.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Neophyte - 1.91 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

dduubb

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Taut

Cast video: Victoria Steffanie
Name: Taut

Information:
Size: 2.05 GiB
Duration: 38 min 38 s

Description: Victoria has only done a little bondage in her life. She watches every move intently. Her nervous anticipation is exciting to both her and to OT. The neck rope pulls her back and the ropes around her wrists pull her forward. Her taut body is pulled firmly in both directions.She&039;s clearly enjoying this, but OT has to make certain. He rips her clothes from her body and manhandles her. Her sweet moans give away her arousal. Her pussy is wet with excitement. OT teases her. As he rubs her clit he gives her a slap any time she gets close.She&039;s flying high and she&039;s so exposed. It&039;s the perfect time to use the pogo to push her around the stage. With the rag and tape covering her mouth her screams and moans are muffled. Victoria is up on her side flying again. This time OT whips her as she spins.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Taut - 2.05 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Mae I Cum

Cast video: Scarlett Mae
Name: Mae I Cum

Information:
Size: 2.14 GiB
Duration: 40 min 28 s

Description: Scarlett Mae learns very quickly that she won’t get her way at INSEX. When she’s ready to cum she begs for it, but she hasn’t earned it. Just being pretty doesn’t automatically guarantee an orgasm. She’s going to have to endure some intense bondage before she’ll be allowed the pleasure. With her reddened ass way up in the air OT can get his fingers deep inside her. She moans as he invades in her more private of parts. She’s got no choice, but to allow it. Even struggling would do her no good. She’s tied like a shrimp and suspended. The pogo is used to swing her around the stage. The vibrator makes her cum over and over whether she want to or not. She can’t stop them. Whether she wants to cum or not, she’s going to.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Mae I Cum - 2.14 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Miller Time

Cast video: Amarna Miller
Name: Miller Time

Information:
Size: 2.13 GiB
Duration: 40 min 5 s

Description: Amarna Miller returns from her retirement to visit INSEX. There&039;s an itch that only we can scratch for her. She&039;s perched on a stool with her bare feet fondling the metal. She&039;s bound caressed. The moment the ropes are on her she calms down and at the same time is excited.Her neck is tied through the hole in the stool so her face is pressed against the metal. Her exquisite ass is obscenely exposed. Her cute panties suggest an innocence that is simply a ruse. Amarna is one of us. A kinky little sex machine. As her cheeks are reddened she gets more and more aroused. OT uses her cunt to hook her and hold her up.Amarna confesses that she hates tickling. The moment she&039;s tickled she loses her mind. She begins speaking Spanish, cursing her predicament. At the very same time her cunt drips with arousal. Finally OT stands her up on the stool and Mr Pogo penetrates her ass deeply. Mr Pogo holds her in place while OT vibrates her clit to the most intense orgasm.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Miller Time - 2.13 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Double Jointed

Cast video: Delirious Hunter | OT
Name: Double Jointed

Information:
Size: 2.63 GiB
Duration: 53 min 27 s

Description: Delirious Hunter doesn&039;t play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She&039;s almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she&039;s ready to get tied up. “Fuck yeah, let&039;s go!” That&039;s what we like to hear. It&039;s all about intensity for Delirium. An ass whipping is nice, but feeling the sting directly across her nipples and cunt is even better. Nipple clamps feel good but when they&039;re weighted and pulling her tits toward the floor she&039;s even happier. The more painful the corporal, harsh the bondage, or degrading the humiliation the wetter her pussy gets. Which is why O.T. takes her from a partial suspension with intense pussy flogging to being bound on her knees in a torrential downpour and puts her through everything in between. She has the time of her life. There is nothing Delirious enjoys more than a bout of intense BDSM action. She came to us looking to get her itch scratched and this was exactly what she needed.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Double Jointed - 2.63 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Rigged

Cast video: Anna Tyler
Name: Rigged

Information:
Size: 1.91 GiB
Duration: 36 min 2 s

Description: Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-drunk wreck she was always supposed to be, and that&039;s just what he&039;s going to do.After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that&039;s not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it&039;s back to the torment.Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna&039;s wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in ecstasy, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She&039;s been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Rigged - 1.91 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Swept Away

Cast video: Samantha Rone
Name: Swept Away

Information:
Size: 1.76 GiB
Duration: 33 min 2 s

Description: Samantha Rone is the kind of pretty that you spend years pining after. She&039;s the kind of girl you make plans to capture and keep in your basement. You&039;d never guess, but she&039;d be ever so pleased to be your prisoner. Behind those gorgeous blue eyes there&039;s a kinky little freak. You can tell by that giant smile when OT slaps her hard across the face.OT tapes Samantha&039;s mouth shut. He loves her smile, but he needs to get down to business and her sweet little laugh is too distracting. Once OT has warmed her up with the flogger her cuts her panties off and plays with her beautiful cunt. She enjoys that just as much as she enjoys being hit.Samantha loves bondage, but OT can only stand her enjoyment for a while. At some point he needs to see his women suffer. Samantha doesn&039;t disappoint. With her feet pulled up painfully behind her and her hair pulled back she weeps openly. Sure enough they are the sweetest little tears you&039;ve ever seen.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Swept Away - 1.76 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Circle of Pain

Cast video: Samsara | Jack Hammer
Name: Circle of Pain

Information:
Size: 3.00 GiB
Duration: 1 h 0 min

Description: Samsara isn&039;t exactly new to bondage but she is definitely fresh meat for us. She and Jack Hammer have a perfectly pleasant conversation for just a minute before he goes about making her squirm. Intense rope bondage squeezes all of the right parts of a hot piece of ass like this one. It digs into her tits and makes them bulge like they are about to pop through her dress. Her arms are up and out of the way when Jack turns the Hitachi loose on her sensitive clit. She is into it. She loves the feeling of being vibrated, but before she has a chance to climax he has changed modes again and is more interested in tormenting her with the whip. That is Samsara&039;s day. Rope bondage excites her, Jack begins to tease her with the opportunity to orgasm, then he takes it away and inflicts some new form of pain on her. Whether she&039;s on the floor or in the air, whether she&039;s fucking Mr. Pogo or the Hitachi, whether he&039;s hurting her with the whip or the cane, the circle of pain remains unbroken. Bondage, temptation, discipline, in an endless, erotic cycle.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Circle of Pain - 3.00 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

The Package

Cast video: Kenzie Taylor
Name: The Package

Information:
Size: 2.06 GiB
Duration: 38 min 29 s

Description: "Who are you?""What&039;s your problem?""Why are you doing this?""What&039;s wrong with you?"His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn&039;t even need the stupid thing.When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he&039;s more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.I&039;ve always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He&039;s a sadist.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: The Package - 2.06 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Cast video: Kacy Lane | Jack Hammer
Name: Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Information:
Size: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 22 min 23 s

Description: Happy Holidays! We&039;ve Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action. Kacy is the perfect combination of hot and ready, a sexy brunette with a banging body that loves bondage, discipline and especially orgasms. Just add rope and she is instantly wet and looking to get off. When the bondage gets more complicated and more intense she is liable to cum before Jack even gets his hands on her cunt. It&039;s all so exciting that she can barely contain herself. And so when he finally does come across her pussy with the powerful vibrator she is screaming out her orgasms in a matter of seconds.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus - 1.11 GiB

Fileboom Premium Account