>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dia Zerva
056a43de4a3e6c9ac43d7d9aa0553f73.jpg

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked.

Format: real
Duration: 44:29
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 240.1 MB

Download Dia Zerva

Bondage Barbie
0e7cd07ccdafe1cb8b93fb27035eaaf7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real:

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Lost in Rope
5f33a3189e3f2cdb4a1351d655748250.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lost in Rope

Foreign Exchange - Yuko
ab7b839567fc721d7bbef7b429e3a30b.jpg

Yuko starts so innocent, but from the first few moments, it's clear - Yuko is undone. And PD senses this. Before you know it, he's pressing her throat, urging her to kneel, then dragging her to his crotch. Hogtie. Suspension. He desecrates her cunt with the toe of his boot. She sucks cock with reverence, her body lovely. Orgasm makes her wail. And afterward, she goes quiet, still. Perfect.

Duration: 33:49
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 139.4 MB

Download Foreign Exchange - Yuko

Wasteland - Hanging Around
cbcb898a37ba9046326f3e1767c91ad3.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shiva
Genres: Foot Worship, hot wax, Lesbian Bondage, restraints, Suspension
Video language: English

Bella and Shiva are two girls in the mood for a candle lit romp through the dungeon of Wasteland Studios. Strung up and exposed, Shiva finds herself in a precarious position. Bella is never one to let a good thing pass her by, takes full advantage of the situation and applies hot wax to all the sensitive parts of Shivas body. A generous application with the hair flogger, a little insertion, pussy worship and non stop orgasms.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 147.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Hanging Around

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Wasteland - The Reckoning
27620fd334b121af83cdd2910c0a58d1.jpg

Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Fucking Machines, Jada Sinn, Leila, restraints, Shockspot

New comer Leileyn needs to learn many lessons. We decided that a weekend in Eric Xs dungeon was the best place to start. Under his expert tutelage Leileyn learns the true definition of pain, pleasure and most importantly discipline and respect.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1712kbps

File size: 141.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Reckoning

Wasteland - Gias Desire
317b6edcaa13eda3d7e8e006000e79d5.jpg

Cast: Gia
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints, Spanking

Gia is bound and determined not to make a sound. Not to cry out in pain, or pleasure. She was determined not to count her strikes, or beg for an orgasm. The only sounds that escaped her lips was Yes Sir. Of course Master David takes this as a challenge and as soon as he discovers that Gia is wet, very wet, he used her desires against her.

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2155kbps

File size: 219.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Gias Desire

Wasteland - Leilafied
d0fb749d68f0590cfdbc3ac7cfa714fa.jpg

Cast: Leila
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, electro-stim, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints

Leila loves the tingling feeling of electricity as it courses through her body. He pussy swells with anticipation of whats to come. But her Mistress has something else in mind. An afternoon of intense sensation. Intense sensation and one orgasm after the after.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 220.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Leilafied

Nikki Riddle
f6cbefbc6ebfef598a1c0eab08b56d67.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

We didn't forget about our new HuCoW Nikki Riddle, don't worry. It's just that we are so busy with so many HuCows, it is hard to show all of the sessions on the website. If you remember, Nikki's intake went very well, her holes were inspected and her nipples were volume tested. She was ready to move to the barn! Nikki is another one of these highly sexual HuCows, with super sensitive nipples and clit. So the best way to get the hormones flowing is to milk her and simultaneously stimulate her. This will make her brain associate the discomfort of milking with the pleasure of orgasms, and after a lot of sessions, she will not be able to tell the difference anymore. But we are not there yet! This is Nikki's first full milking session, so she will need hard stimulation with the magic wand!

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nikki Riddle

Folsom Eve Orgy, Part 2
9d6ca1c8b753a086d70a2836ced06e5b.jpg

Cast: John Strong ,Bill Bailey ,Krissy Lynn ,Madelyn Monroe ,Dee Williams ,Carmen Caliente
Genres: Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,big dick ,top ,blond ,shaved ,muscular ,natural boobs ,toned

Carmen Caliente and Darling get manhandled and worked over by Mr. Bailey and The Pope. A brutal hardcore bondage, asshole licking anal fuck scene starts the night off right out of the gate. Carmen and Darling just keep giving it up hard the whole night with Bill pounding their pussies and the Pope keeping on top of the discipline.

Duration: 53:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Folsom Eve Orgy, Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

My Submissive Wife
61ecf65e9922fd4d4c2cb9c5b5b5b98a.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Herschel Savage ,Katrina Isis
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,PIV ,Blowjob ,Straight ,housewives ,BDSM ,Blindfold ,top ,Ball Gag

Katrina plays a very submissive wife who is married to a very dominate man. Mark Davis brings home his colleague who she has never meet and offers her to him. Katrina obediently pleasures both men out of her loyalty for her husband and fulfills her own desires.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download My Submissive Wife

Blue Bodysuit Red Rope
e9be8341b37b61b080c6dc08f6e9cd48.jpg

I quite often submit Mina to very intense and tight hogties, both in personal life and online here, but every once in a while I go one step further, trying to push her limits and see how bendy she can go, and Mina is capable of enduring some of the most unholy hogties I have seen. I had her put on a simple but super hot blue bodysuit and tights combo, then proceeded to tie her elbows into one of my favourite positions, forcing her elbows into a bent position in the small of her back which actually adds to the intensity of the bondage. After a little while of shooting her struggling like that I proceed to bend her into an unholy hogtie, you can see how I do this on screen, supporting her body on my knees and using that to tighter down the tie. The result is amazing as usual and because this one was especially difficult for her just about ever second you see of film is the most she could take, having the elbows forced into that position makes the whole thing way more difficult to bear than straight arms. I had to cut the rope as soon as the camera stopped rolling. Thats my girl!

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 901.0 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

Community Dinner With James Deen
5b367c8629b96941f9ca9974d2e1400d.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: unshaved ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,Latex ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,mixed ,slim ,Slave ,Straight

The house slaves have a terrible habit of avoiding discovery of their mistakes, which typically lands them in even more trouble. Tonight is no exception. From the get, the slaves forget to serve dinner to the guests promptly and the mistakes continue to roll out from there. Orgasms are stolen, incorrect answers given, and lies are told. Luckily, James Deen was not there for dinner, but for domination.
James has his eye on the girls the entire time and makes sure to keep them occupied with foot service, cock worship, and entertainment. Woe is the slave who makes James bored. Tramp learns this lesson quickly as she has her mouth held open by Annika Albright and Remy LaCroix, making more room for James to fuck her throat. When she cannot take it any longer, tramp is thrown on the floor and fucked in front of all the guests.
Meanwhile slave pistol humiliates herself by sneaking an orgasm on the main dining table while Stefanos uses her for the guests amusement. Fallen from grace, she is handed off the James for punishment, which he happily doles out to both the girls in total sexual subjugation and degradation. Meanwhile, the guests busy themselves with rope suspensions and latex worship and Jack Hammer and Eden Alexander play rough and fuck even rougher.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Community Dinner With James Deen

Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot
70bcaeaa2b1a092565cf0646454eee5b.jpg

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place. She's then hogtied, then to make her bondage a little tighter, her harness gag is tied back. Nyxon only lasts a few minutes once hogtied... Most of the clip is her being tied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself And With Part 1
2dc3ce512e964d25cdf6123a3668b9f0.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Pussy whip beating. Clipping a clit with a nail like a pimple. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10078kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself And With Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Smoking Beretta James
43fc3d1ec7a39b46dd8cdfe641a6bf0d.jpg

Beautiful Beretta James is a sleek fucking machine that is going to be put through her paces today as only Sexuallybroken can. Lean and tight with curves in all the right places, this exotic MILF is going to be turned out into a bag of holes for our use. Bound on her knees with her wrists tied behind her, Beretta is about to her her throat reshaped by the cock train. Two chairs are set up on the stage, and Beretta is passed back and forth between them. The dicks are brutal and without mercy, and she chokes and sputters on the massive cock. Using a classic wrestling leg lock to hold her head in place, Beretta is held in place, nose on belly, dick all the way down.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6868kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 875.6 MB

Download Smoking Beretta James

Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp
026fa13189470ffa1984b890a393e7c1.jpg

In part three of our first live Sexuallybroken show, the destruction of Cherry picks up the pace. Cherry is is limp and glassy eyed, the sex has blasted her into another dimension. It is a thing of beauty how absolutely fucked up a proper serving of cock gets this girl. She literally gets dick drunk. If she is this gone from fucking, let us give her a DP and see what happens, shall we?
Bound in a chest harness that completely immobilizes her, Cherry is on the well used Sexllybroken fuck bed, awaiting her fate. Her fate is is to be stuffed full of cock until she is cross eyed. She is drilled down from both ends with vigor. The dicks never let up or slow their pace. They sink into her open and well trained mouth hole balls deep, they own every inch of her pink perfectly shaved pussy. Cherry is locked into deep sexual subspace, hardly aware of her surroundings.
The double penetration is what seals the deal. One cock plows her ass, one cock takes her pussy. If Cherry was gone before, she is now reduced to a mindless sex zombie. Cherry is made into a sex sandwich, wedged between two large and very determined cocks. her gurgled moans are music to our ears. She is drooling, flushed and completely sexually broken. And the show is not over yet.
Cherry is spent back to her knees in her slave position, swaying and still bound. Her tongue is jutting out and her mouth is open. Her mind might be gone, but at least her body knows what to do...

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 798.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp

Wasteland - What Lies Beneath
28aa2e4692e7f381e383de5eb6f3cfcd.jpg

Cast: Jada
Genres: Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Leila, restraints

Jada loves the smell of leather and bright shiny things. So what better what to spend the afternoon then to put her favorite sub into a leather straitjacket and secure her to the ceiling with a bright shiny chain. The scene is intoxicating In fact the only thing Jada likes better is pussy. Jada loves pussy play and today she decides to really get down and dirty, exploring the heart of the matter.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1729kbps

File size: 143.7 MB

Download Wasteland - What Lies Beneath

Stepmom and lesbian foot sex!
993f1ceb1b013b135c4ea4a38d0c95af.jpg

Cast: Dee Williams ,Emma Haize
Genres: Straight ,foot fetish ,Big Tits ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Foot Worship ,Kinky

Emma's boyfriend dumps her because she doesn't understand his secret foot fetish. Darling, Emma's stepmom, wants to cheer her up and teaches her a thing or two about foot worship using her own feet! Before you know it the step and are so turned on by the feet action, stepmom foot fucks her step until she cums all over her toes! Socks, toes wiggling in wet pussy, bare toenails and lots of kinky taboos are included!

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4587kbps

Download Stepmom and lesbian foot sex!

Property of Mona Wales: Horny Pain Slut Sophia Locke Submits!
7f66148f1d9a714c726b827a0803ded9.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Sophia Locke
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Caning ,shaved ,LezDom ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom

When Sophia Locke offers herself up to Mona Wales as a masochistic sex toy, Mona takes full advantage. Mona spanks, flogs, paddles, canes, punches, finger bangs, face sits and strap on fucks Sophia into an orgasm induced state of bliss!

Duration: 44:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Property of Mona Wales: Horny Pain Slut Sophia Locke Submits!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Do what I say, Ginna
ec3454b295ac0e3a3745d7ab632cfa8a.jpg

Kathia's got Ginna as her slave down in the dungeon and that means Ginna will submit to everything Kathia makes her do. Kathia can be pretty cruel but she is so dominating that her slaves fear making her angry. Ginna will be screaming from getting a huge dildo stuffed into her ass, getting tied up, and being Kathia's total sex slave.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Do what I say, Ginna

Wasteland - The Assignment
9a9053ed23caa2b815a160d28237999c.jpg

Cast: Noi
Genres: Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Pussy Play, Spanking

Master Eric X decides that its time for him to train one of his slaves in the fine art of domination. After giving each one an assignment, with the threat of being punished if executed incorrectly, he sits back to watchWithin minutes he realized that he might have chosen the wrong girls, as they both start playing with much enthusiasm and he has to step in and take over.

Duration: 11:43

File size: 245.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Assignment

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4
667ddc8fc79a3134a9f4bbd52c3d6eb4.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

Domination victim
0ed80758bdc68a89b5c615914ac79653.jpg

Now what Rebecca Contreras got today from Jean Fourne, that must have hurt! Rebecca's nipples were clipped up and I don't even have to mention I guess, that all of her body parts were bound with ropes.

Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Domination victim

BondageCafe - Jasmine Mendez - On The Slab [wmbcv-0653]
61d03edd109b1f063fb58168319cc7a5.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This is one of those outfits. I bought the shorts awhile ago knowing that they would work well as a "playsuit" sort of thing. And Kobe's awesome skin tone makes those pantyhose look just awe inspiring.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 688.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Jasmine Mendez - On The Slab [wmbcv-0653]

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Pain slut Satina
85f0262253f7ad616f03f7e137c06614.jpg

The dominatrix Lucie Arztin, reincarnated as a nurse, securely fixes the transsexual Satina in a medical chair and gags the transsexual Satina in her medical office and performs various procedures on her: inserts a catheter, pierces the nipples, pumps up the breasts, penetrates the anus, stimulates with a vibrator, uses a dilator.

Duration: 42:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Pain slut Satina

Bianca Dagger suffers and cums though her first hardcore bondage experience
099abe256ee3e2edb02333862a96c2b4.jpg

Cast: Bianca Dagger
Genres: natural boobs ,switch ,Handler ,Fingering ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Straight

Welcome Bianca Dagger to her first Hogtied appearance. With new girls we never know what will happen. Will we make it past the first scene? Can she even be gagged? Can she make it till the end? More new girls crash out of Hogtied, then any other site we have. Why? Because we will not compromise. Hogtied is the best Bondage site out there and we will not make a shoot easier, we will just stop. The Members deserve the best and we will continue to do our best.
With that said Bianca did wonderful for her first hardcore bondage experience and we look forward to getting her back if we can.

Duration: 48:07

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bianca Dagger suffers and cums though her first hardcore bondage experience

Kristine
91d3c13af1304ee4ccb855af4561f822.jpg

Kristine is a true bondage slut and a rare find. Even before her work has begun, she's already asking for PD to have his way with her. Once PD has her tied, Kristine is begging for a chance to suck his cock. She learns quickly that PD demands the best. It takes this bitch a minute to get it right, but once she gets going she earns the privilege of getting her cunt fucked. She's such a bondage slut that her orgasm starts as soon as PD begins to choke her.

Duration: 45:41
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 246.4 MB

Download Kristine

Wasteland - Double Down
9951845a8dbd1b5cc693d4b6eeb4632e.jpg

Cast: Lilith
Genres: fire play, hot wax, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

Under the unyielding hand of Zacharia and the stinging touch of Violet, Rose can only remain still as her tender skin is adorned with hot wax, caressed with liquid fire then punished harshly by revengeful leather. While elsewhere in the dungeons of Wasteland, Mistress Lilith has sweet Leila nestled uncomfortably in her presence as she pokes, crops and plays with her body. Leila endures what she can, but inevitably is commanded to bring her Mistress to climax, before she can reap her reward. Lots of action in this weeks update Double Down.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps

File size: 161.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Double Down

Wasteland - The Blushing Rose
ead9ec8eb12c40dbc557fb9142c2d775.jpg

Cast: Rose
Genres: BDSM, caning, Controlled Orgasms, femsub, High Definition, maledom, strap-on sex

Its hard times for our delicate little Rose as she finds herself caught between two sadistic pain masters. Zachariah and Violet are doing their very best to break this fine young filly. So the night begins with a tendering of Roses subtle little ass using the usual suspects; a firm hand, an unforgiving wooden paddle and the very popular leather riding crop. Her ass is nice and pink but Violet has much more in store for her. She kneels down and uses her angry tongue on Rose™s tender clit while Zachariah continues to spank and tweak Roses erect nipples bringing her to her first dripping orgasm. Oh but how the fun continues as Violet stands triumphantly before Rose with her nine inch rubber cock in hand. Rose gets on her knees and reluctantly swallows the whole thing as Zachariah eats her pussy and excites her with a magic wand of his own. Think thats it? Think again as Violet slides her cock deep into Roses swollen pussy and fucks her too an orgasmic cum dripping end!

Duration: 14:40

File size: 139.3 MB

Download Wasteland - The Blushing Rose

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

At Last - Tori
584e759be1125ff334d32026105864ab.jpg

A total bondage innocent, Tori's had fantasies of rope. With huge double D tits and a pussy to match, Tori IS a fantasy. Once PD's strapped her tight, Tori's whopper tits get the bondage they deserve. Add to that - nipple bells, nose ring, labia clamps, tongue bondage, and a nose hook. Fucked and pawed, the head of the vibrator gets smothered in her meaty drooling pussy. She comes fast. Like she's been waiting for years.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download At Last - Tori

Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade
8a25a4d1e9a483790d59ac0c1312cd0a.jpg

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Brunette ,Straight ,BDSM ,bottom ,shaved ,Big Tits ,Predicament Bondage ,Domination

Super Hot starlet Katrina Jade brings her all natural double H tits to HogTied to get tied up, whipped and orgasmed over and over in inescapably tight rope bondage.

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps

Download Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade

Wasteland - A Commanding Performance
903cc5244236e5c48e0f3af82e1fc7ec.jpg

Cast: Nora
Genres: blowjob, Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Nora provides a great BDSM show for three dungeon spectators! After Master Shadrack has her securely bound in rope, he treats her to a world class series of electro-stim, zipper clothes pins, and a bone shaking set of orgasms to the delight of the live audience who cheers her on every step of the way, and then instruct her to give Master a blowjob which she does with great enthusiasm!

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 322.0 MB

Download Wasteland - A Commanding Performance

Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore
b244e96875333f3e68929f67c0535b1c.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Mia Lelani
Genres: Brunette ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,shaped ,Asian ,Strap On ,Pain ,Straight

Busty Asian Mia Lelani shows that she can be a dirty obedient pain slut and take everything Isis Love dishes out. She takes a huge strap-on cock in her pussy, endures pain play, licks pussy and ass, sucks on feet, comes uncontrollably in bondage, gets fucked with a fuck saw and more!

Duration: 1:11:53

Download Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore

Limbo Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau
ad951232393f0bf06e74d6943e24133f.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

A short report of the well know limbo game with our petgirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Duration: 23:18
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 272.2 MB

Download Limbo Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Gagged and Tied
e1ca868ba480c5e34d237165f15cf7dc.jpg

Kathia's latest victim, Adriana, got really nervous when she saw the masterful look in dominatrix Kathia's eyes. Kathia's an expert with all the instruments of torture, and in no time Adriana was gagged and bound and totally at the mercy of Kathia. And this mighty mistress likes to slow down the delivery of pain so that it lasts longer and its after effects can be felt for ages!

Duration: 37:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Gagged and Tied

Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated
77acdadececb10fdceb238c2f732c919.jpg

Cast: Kelli Provocateur
Genres: muscular ,Submission ,Straight ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Tattoo

Beautiful Kelli Provocateur is bound on her back with her legs pinned open and against the wall in a spread eagle. Matt goes after this vibrator hungry slut with an Eroscillator. Almost immediately she is begging to cum. Matt won't let her explaining that its boring if she gets off too soon.
Her enormous clit is begging for suction. Matt pumps her clit long and swollen into the acrylic tube and does the same for her nipples. He thinks she complains too much and truly gives her something to scream about with the cane.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated

Costume Anal Orgy, Part One
6f59d8409fadfe9bf28c5a2075d85323.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Penny Pax ,Aiden Starr ,Bill Bailey ,Christie Stevens ,Yhivi ,Simone Sonay
Genres: brunet ,bottom ,Straight ,BDSM ,switch ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,slim ,Threesome

Halloween is one of the strongest nights to party on the Upper Floor and this year was no different. Aiden Starr appears to host the Halloween Orgy, and she is a slave driver of sex! She works Simone Sonay and Christie Stevens hard and fast, and makes this one of the best anal parties of the year!

Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Costume Anal Orgy, Part One

Wasteland - A First Time For Everything
059c558b025f5d13d58b09a2f6789a29.jpg

Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Cat had never tried any kinky sex, let alone kinky BDSM sex before, and asked Arcus to show her the ropes. After restraining her with chains to a table, he warmed her up with some spanking and cropping and then moved on to a hot waxing which got her attention! Next came an incredible experience with a Magic Wand which made her come so hard it brought her to tears of joy. Welcome to BDSM Sex, Cat. Much more fun awaits you!

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

Download Wasteland - A First Time For Everything

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues
601b5788352c3174a49675de5bad6c33.jpg

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat, Hardcore

The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD
10ba1f2c8c9785bc338a7e531facf41f.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place.

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD

Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch BBC while bound to sex machine, epic deepthroat
a2487b413222b17ed92f014124751edc.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

Some suction tubes on those puffy nipples are the cherry on top, providing just enough pain to keep her focused. Then we simply walk right up and nail her face with dick.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch BBC while bound to sex machine, epic deepthroat

Blonde Squirting Slut Gets Fucked Out of Her Mind!
6613767153048cf786bf6280463a41a2.jpg

Cast: Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde ,Squirting ,slim ,masturbation ,Straight ,Feet ,Vaginal Penetration ,Sybian ,natural boobs ,multiple orgasms

Lisey is a seductive slut who will devour any man or woman. She has an insatiable appetite for sex and we are going to make sure she gets her fill before we let her leave. She begins with a slutty masturbation scene to get her pussy primed for the machine fucking in which she is about to receive. She reclines back as the machine is slid between her pussy lips and deep into her honey hole. The machine begins to move in and out, then in and out again massaging her inner walls with pleasure like she's never had before. Moans begin to fill the room as she is pushes closer to with every stroke of the machine. Lisey can't believe that something other than a human can bring her so much pleasure, but she settles in a takes the ride anyway. Next we have her with a different machine and it doesn't take long before she is squirting all over the floor and everything else within a few feet of her. Suddenly she is overtaken with pleasure and wants even more. This is the hardest that she has ever orgasmed and she's not about to stop the ride now. We introduce her to the sybian and her whole world gets turned upside down. Multiple orgasms pour out of her pussy and she continues this process until she in completely drained.

Duration: 35:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Blonde Squirting Slut Gets Fucked Out of Her Mind!

Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2
8c48cad3af292a3d8abf2da3dfae6cbd.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2

Wasteland - The Balls of St. Marys
ddc25d501f88af3c9b83815e1acfc339.jpg

Cast: Mary
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Debbi, femsub, High Definition, Johnny, maledom

John isnt your typical priest, he believes that a little pain is required when saying ones prayers. Poor Mary Margaret happens to be saying her daily prayers as John into the chapel and he decides to help her in her devotions by showing her his own version of the holy sacraments. A little later he happens upon her again but this time came better prepared with a large wooden phallus.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Balls of St. Marys

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Wasteland - taking Vyxen from behind
d65c5e6713f63a5138b43e2918649db3.jpg

Cast: Vyxen
Genres: ass play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking, Vyxen Steel

The pure glee on Master Richies face is undeniable as he first sees the lovely Vyxen attached to his Saint Andrews Cross, her firm, pert ass extended out and ready for him. Her pussy glistened with excitement and maybe just a tiny bit of trepidation as her Master approaches her ready to use her for his pleasure.

Duration: 10:45

File size: 224.8 MB

Download Wasteland - taking Vyxen from behind

Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights
a79b7d1a141071cd1712b46b446a74b3.jpg

Cast: Leilas
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Goddess Starla, Leila, Pussy Play

Goddess Starla is tired of Leilas incessant whining about her fear of heights. So to cure her,, and find some peace, she throws her up high in a leather studded swing. Using all of the tools afforded to her, Goddess Starla lines her swollen little pussy with clothes pins, inserts the handle of her flogger into her tight hole, then magic wands a multiple orgasm from the deep recesses of her soul. Lots of hot, hardcore action in this weeks update, Training 101Fear of Heights!

Duration: 17:19

File size: 164.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights

Wasteland - Lessons in Obedience
c3b6dfdfa62017a4aede35e63f77f6a0.jpg

Cast: Jade
Genres: Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jade

Jade finds herself once again at the mercy of Master Blackthorne. Her crime? flinching, among other things. Master Blackthorne, wonders quietly if she is being disobedient on purpose as she loves the attention, she loves the sensations he creates on her body but most off all our innocent and lovely Jade, loves to cum. In fact by the end of her session, she is begging to cum over and over again.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1421kbps

File size: 122.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Lessons in Obedience

Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1
4321e0ccccd2f2666ed5cb8d01857a5d.jpg

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Dana DeArmond ,Sabrina Fox ,Molly ,Satine Phoenix ,Sasha Grey ,Vai ,Isis Love ,Bobbi Starr ,Kylie Ireland ,Selina ,Claire Adams ,Krissy Leigh ,Trinity Post ,Syd Blakovich ,Cecilia Vega ,Mark Davis ,Maggie Mayhem ,Lo
Genres: Suspension ,Fisting ,Oral Sex ,Leather Belt ,natural boobs ,Compilation ,muscular ,Pierced Pussy ,Latinx ,Anal Stretching

Get ready for over 90 minutes of the hottest lesbian fist fucking action you've ever seen! This video contains the best and most extreme insertions and anal stretching from 21 different shoots, featuring over 27 of Kink's sexiest sluts getting their pussies and assholes rammed by huge fists! These girls spread themselves open wide and take all the hardcore fisting they can get! Featuring: Princess Donna Dolore, Sasha Grey, Cecilia Vega, Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr, Kylie Ireland, Dana DeArmond, Isis Love, Claire Dames, Julie Night, Harmony, Aiden Starr, Sabrina Fox, Satine Phoenix, Claire Adams, Krissy Leigh, Vai, Trinity Post, Sasha Knox, Selina, Maggie Mayhem, Dylan, Sarah Shevon, Molly, Rain DeGrey, Syd Blakovich & more!

Duration: 1:30:43

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1

Wasteland - For The Greater Good
8ba35541c3477bc9b6ea508ed95dbe9a.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Mistress Irony, Suspension

Mistress Irony has a new toy. Usually that would mean a new slave to torment and humiliate, but today shes all excited about her new rack. So what better combination is there then a spanking new rack and the beautiful Sicilia. The goal for the day? To see just what the rack can do and how much Sicilia can take.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2368kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Wasteland - For The Greater Good

Fileboom Premium Account