>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Secretary
a00a87490a662ec95d8c86ba434ea688.jpg

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet
e657082e5c7df87b72698ae5fef06c13.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Their struggles may be real, as is our enjoyment, as Sandra and Vivienne are walked in bondage onto a stateroom balcony aboard a cruise ship sailing through far away seas. First shapely Sandra, hourglass curves pored into a Hawaiian floral one-piece swimsuit and tanned tights skimming her legs with a fine spandex sheen. Sandra's bare feet pad across the deck board on tip toes, in measured steps against her leg ropes. Once hogtied on a sun lounger, struggles abound on the high seas, till vacationing vixen Vivienne is brought out by the broad-shouldered brute binding these beleaguered bathing suited beauties. Bothe Sandra and Vivienne cry out into their mouth-stuffed, micro-foam wrap gags. Their complaints lost on the winds as their muffled words are whipped off above the waves on a stiff sea breeze. stolen away on this speeding ship.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5143kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 561.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Aspen O'Hara
a970749c260c2149f15ea86d3e3c3f1a.jpg

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement.
She has the perfect tits for being tied up. The suspension is setup and her breasts are bound tight. One leg goes up and her cunt is exposed again. Then the other leg goes up and she floating.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aspen O'Hara

Permission To Cum Directive
8b00e526161f798fbb6f96138f0c32a7.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

A documentation of sex slave 465 be trained in orgasm permission and denial. This directive in discipline is recorded outside while the birds are singing and the slave is confined in a small cage. The female slave is given a vibrator and told to bring herself to orgasm while confined, shackled and locked. Pain and discomfort while masturbating helps the slave to give and receive pleasure in any given situation, which is the goal of this strict exercise. When she is close to orgasm, she is given permission to continue or be denied to climax as directed.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Permission To Cum Directive

Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked
4db15b490ce45277c4d00548c5a47dfc.jpg

We ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...
Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Slip
377a24c00eb70177cc774b9c7a7b16db.jpg

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Slip

Raven Eve
6bb7473cfed249a479044f098d8df0c2.jpg

Beautiful and sexy Raven had been longing for love for a long time. She was tired of being alone so she put an ad out on craigslist looking for her man. She was excited when she got a response from a gentleman not too far from her who seemed to have all the qualities she was looking for. They set up a meet for dinner and drinks and Raven couldn;t wait. The excitement was almost too much for her.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5129kbps

File size: 813.4 MB

Download Raven Eve

The therapy
f89ee06e730ddb584411505a6526dd05.jpg

Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." - Slave H.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2917kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The therapy

Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!
d47273ae831cb4a354fabea312d7f711.jpg

Pulling back the curtain Lisa reveals her latest slave to arrive for training; a buxom, silver haired secretary in satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, secured to a steel frame keeping the curvy captive ready in position for inspection. The corseted captor sets to work. Testing must be done thoroughly, breasts and ass exposed to feel the soft skin and firm flesh, a severe spanking is delivered to test the endurance of the newly acquired MILF. Lisa peels pantyhose down to properly see the rush of red raising on the bottom before her, pleased with the results she delicately kisses each cheek and leaves - after a final few stinging slaps - to prepare the second test for this promising specimen.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!

The destruction of felony
042682de7301ec72a4e6b2127629f8fe.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: All Sex, BDSM, Public, Anal, Strapon, Double Penetration, Lesbians, Gang Bang, Fisting, Hardcore

Felony arrives on set a woman and leaves, destroyed. It's that simple. We make her cum so many times that she can't speak, she can't move, she can't even hear us talking to her. Her pussy, ass, and mouth become public property, groped, fucked, and fingered by any willing guest. She is made to squirt until her pussy is totally dry, about four different times. Then she is made to mop her cum off the floor with her hair and left in a puddle of her own juices on the floor. You don't want to miss this shoot.

Duration: 1:12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The destruction of felony

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night
1dc1b2d970c8239a0a610f366d7dd0b9.jpg

After his last month's two Sm releases, Justin Slayer feels free to let us be part of his masochistic tendencies. The only way to become fully satisfied: Live your sexual dreams!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1269kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night

Trinity St. Clair
cae183687044f763c6a17a56cca423d8.jpg

Trinity is such a tiny little thing, it almost seems unfair to watch Holly manipulate her. Her tight, little body is such a playground though, just full of pleasant little surprises.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

Pain slut takes some brutal punishment & orgasms Extreme cunt
dd07298cf4e1fdd17ed3f30d06a68aa4.jpg

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Nipple Clamps ,slim ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Straight ,Pain Slut ,Fingering

Krysta Kaos is a sexy little wisp of a girl with a very pretty face and a very tough attitude. This is the first scene we shot with her during her recent visit, and it's our way of getting to know her a little better by feeling her out.
We bind her to the floor with her legs spread and her arms back in strappado for a little extra tension. We flog her hard, her perfect little tits are red by the time we cut her clothes off. We pinch her tender nipples with our chopstick clamps and cane her smooth belly, inner thighs and cunt. We finger-bang her to an orgasm so we can hear the pretty sounds she makes. We snap a rubber band on the most sensitive parts of her body: inner arm, nipples, inner thigh and pussy lips. She takes her punishment well, and earns herself another orgasm.

Duration: 21:17
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 476.3 MB

Download Pain slut takes some brutal punishment & orgasms Extreme cunt

Vivian Ireene Pierce
d72f2b9591c3baac3f738852caab9b65.jpg

" Vivian Ireene Pierce: Saturday Morning Hijinx! Around the fetish world, nobody plays a better Daphne like Vivian Ireene Pierce, and your Saturday morning memories are now fully realized in this terrific compilation of "Vivian Daphne Pierce at her DiD best. Whether it's chairbound and OTM gagged with a light blue cloth, duct tape gagged on a leather chair, or purple cleave gagged on a bed, VIP shows her initials as the best in fantasy with this Jeeperific video! "

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5085kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Vivian Ireene Pierce

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch
bba649f3b898471e614d3b36a67de561.jpg

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jay Edwards - Total Submission
e29da371d57f495640b1cd95cf8d6b13.jpg

Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery
8fe23d8116cf2dbd15ec46897b448234.jpg

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson
24efb862c832c1de7d8e019c23911a15.jpg

Two beautiful women struggle and moan in secure rope bondage on the sofa in a retro setting - vintage decor, antique furniture, rotary-style telephone and a 1950s radio. Sandra and Jackie are dressed in a complementary manner, with classic styled Rage shapewear, full body girdles, pantyhose, stockings and heels. They are also bound in rope, with ankles and knees together, and a chest-harness that pins their arms into box-ties secured behind their backs. Any observations they have about their predicament are largely stifled by the thick cleave-gags, knotted and tied between their lips.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!
8ccdab47cf5fa82837f9dbd37fa84430.jpg

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide - not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations. The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Spanking Girl Gone Wild
474097ffd062485c944a7c80e6b773a3.jpg

One lovely submissive's journey to a mind-blowing orgasm, via discipline and masturbation. Featuring spanking, strapping, paddling; vaginal, anal and oral dildo penetration and female self-pleasuring through the use of a vibrator wand.
Political activist, spanking enthusiast and borderline sex addict Karen Just (Madison Young) awakens in a dangerous mood. Fighting the wild urge that she has to go out and pick up a stranger, the petite, alabaster-skinned beauty puts in a desperate phone call to her sponsor at her sexual support group and implores him to come to her assistance at once.
Karen's sponsor (Devlin O'Neill) reluctantly rearranges his schedule to go to Karen and attempt to tamp down her out-of-control sex drive in any way that he can. But Devlin is scarcely prepared for the insatiable vixen who awaits him, deceptively dainty in a sheer pink summer dress. The shocking contrast between her innocent demeanor and the frank expression of her most lascivious desires galvanizes Karen's sponsor into action. Obviously Devlin has no recourse but to spank her, at once!
Devlin spanks, paddles and straps Karen, scolding her for her inability to control her crazy urges, reminding her that picking up strangers for anonymous sex is risky in all sorts of ways. Karen agrees, but maintains that she just can't help herself. She needs even harder spanking, just to stay focused on behaving herself.
It soon becomes apparent to her sponsor, that Karen needs more than spanking on her bottom. She needs to have her pussy spanked and filled and her bottom trained to hold a vibrating dildo while she is spanked even harder. Karen does not disagree. She produces her own toy case and draws from it a number of useful objects, which her sponsor soon begins to employ in an effort to fully engage Karen's attention.
With a large rubber phallus in her pussy and a long, slim vibrator deeply inserted into her bottom, Karen is once again taken over her sponsor's lap for discipline. It is so much more effective with Karen completely filled that her sponsor cannot help but be pleased. Then, once more, Karen begins to lose control. She goes off on several verbal fantasy tangents that Devlin feels must be curbed. But then it only turns out that Karen really wants something big in her mouth as well. Presently Karen receives her own pussy juice-soaked rubber dildo to suck and then begins to be a better girl.
Karen's sponsor senses that only the most intense orgasm will do for the inflamed redhead at this point. So he lays her back on the bed, with Karen still gripping the sex toys deep in her pussy and bottomhole, and has her apply the head of a powerful vibrating wand to her pouting clitoris while he pinches her luscious pink nipples between his fingers. Even though Karen's bottom is still blushing bright red from all the spanking, she strains her white thighs upward for additional discipline while she is getting herself off. Devlin spanks Karen's upthrust thighs vigorously while Karen goes for the ultimate submissive orgasm and ends unmistakably satisfied.
To claim that the action in Spanking Girl Gone Wild is hot would be a vast understatement, as Madison Young is not only a beauty but she is a B&D sex goddess of the first water, who at 28 has already won numerous industry awards for her extreme fetish virtuosity and xxx-rated exhibitionism. In the world of Shadow Lane she plays social activist Karen Just. In real life, Madison Young is a fully engaged feminist, erotic art gallery curator and producer of top quality X-rated entertainment, who travels the country and the world educating an open minded public about the efficacy of good sex and great B&D.
Madison Young takes a great spanking and so much more in Spanking Girl Gone Wild. With her Titian hair and blushing skin, her smart girl attitude, wildly expressive sexuality, and a certain madcap sense of humor that may be completely original to herself. Madison Young is just about as perfect as a spanking fantasy gets.
Freaky, flawless, wanton, adorable Madison Young doing her crazy tricks provides the sort of guilty pleasures you'll want to return to again and again in Spanking Girl Gone Wild.

Duration: 40:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 370.8 MB

Download Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Katie Kush (Up Part 1
c194c90f2c7a38b9168deb4322c286a9.jpg

Cast: Katie Kush

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.
Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.
He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Katie Kush (Up Part 1

Milk Asylum - The return of Vina!
3e096bc62c694732b18fdccfc3eeeff7.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Milk Asylum
Genres: BDSM, Breast Pump, Ball Gag, Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Natural Tits

Great news! Vina is now back and here to stay permanently, she will be trained until her milk starts flowing (more than a drop). We officially have her here now! Of course, we are very excited to have this HuCow star in our herd, and everyone will remember her shy and hesitant first steps into the world of milking and transformation, more than 5 years ago. She has signed on for a permanent residence of obedience training, udders massages, bondage, nipple and udder enlargement, sexual stimulation, and ultimately milk induction. It will be an exciting journey, but she has already come a long way. Vina wants nothing more than to be owned, trained, and milked. Today, we put her in the isolation room to welcome her back with the goat milker on full power! Vina fans, don't miss this!!!

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milk Asylum - The return of Vina!

FaythIs Catch Of Day
2416661eb54546fcc43f514d86ddc24f.jpg

He also knew that my nipples are hardwired to my loinsso he began to rub them in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 357.2 MB

Download FaythIs Catch Of Day

Katie Kush (Up Part 2
294347f9f4fbef03c56cb15f2cf264d4.jpg

Cast: Katie Kush

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Katie Kush (Up Part 2

Shiney Blue Lingerie
832a234b594896bb452a856f114443c5.jpg

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1
683f0583ec555ec9f284c4b46dc846b8.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau

Limbo training for our petgirl Yvette Costeau.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

Download Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1

Sydney Hale Pt 5
9d13e2633638109db8eb0e9aac42ef96.jpg

Thinking I was getting lucky I started showing some skin, a little leg here led to a little ass attention there. Next thing you know my ankles and my thighs were tied tight, with my ankles bring crossed ever so ladylike. After being man handled to the ground a rope was tied around my chest and my arms, pushing my elbows as close together as they could possibly get. My protests needed to be silenced so the harness ball gag was put in. After being man handled a little more and pushed around I ended up face down and being put into a hog tie with the rope tied around my heels securing them uncomfortably to my feet. The rope around my upper arms and wrists was making my hands and arms go numb at a rapid rate. Making me give into complete submission.

Duration: 3:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps

File size: 125.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale Pt 5

Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery
32185ac1e0dbba16c39d8d305f16c640.jpg

Have I mentioned that I am a big fan of the outdoors and my girlfriend, Sandra Silvers?
Well, this video is proof that all it takes is a big tree, two beautiful girls, lots of vet wrap, ball gags and a willing Dom to have a blast!
So, Sandra and I took advantage of all the right conditions, and decided to hang out all afternoon and swing back and forth in the sun. Ben (Sandra's bad guy ) obliges us by wrapping us up from head to toe in the vet wrap (minus the breasts, of course) and then hangs us by our ankles from a tall old oak tree. He even tickles our feet while in our blissful suspension, and then gives us ball gags to quiet the giggles as we swing back and forth!
It's all in a day's play for me and Sandra Silvers!

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Sydney Hale Pt 4
d3d30cb3485645a8f3dc2a8d1be7cff0.jpg

I was wearing my long fitted black and white dress, that hugs my curves and is a little see-thru when i bend over. Too fitted to wear anything underneath. The rope was tied starting from the bottom and working its way up around my legs, making sure keeping the same uncomfortable tightness as it worked its way up. From my thighs up to my waist the tie accentuated my ass ever so nicely and my ankles were rubbing against each other making it difficult to keep my balance. The rope continued up around my arms and chest. It was tied as if it was all one long piece of rope. You can't have a effective tie without a gag, because well what's the fun in that. So the drool machine went in and the drool starting flowing and pretty soon there was plenty of drool all along the front of my dress. And to add the final cherry on top I was put into a hog tie and the ever so uncomfortable toe ties came into play, making me finally submit and give in.

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3228kbps

File size: 126.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale Pt 4

Boot Bound No Struggle Fayth
52140e3083283840891050576a3ec13a.jpg

That was what was staring me in the face with just a bit of his ass peeking through as well.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps

File size: 369.5 MB

Download Boot Bound No Struggle Fayth

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Looking for Trouble
614fa8b189651d87eb73bd68d77453b6.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Jennifer White
Genres: Role Play ,Leather Belt ,Flogging ,Kinky ,black hair ,Collar ,brunet ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Hand Gagging

Jennifer White is a hot girl who doesn't take any bullshit and always gets what she wants. After breaking up with her boyfriend, she goes to get a drink at a bar. The bar doesn't open for another hour, but that doesn't stop her from pouring herself a drink and smoking a cigarette. James the bartender realizes that she's looking for more than a drink and gives her exactly what she is craving. Rough sex, anal toys, anal sex, hard bondage, humiliation, punishment and orgasms follow leaving Jennifer cum drunk and very satisfied!

Duration: 1:03:15

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Looking for Trouble

Self Tied Bonus
caef2e10d427a08eb1036c37865eba40.jpg

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

Download Self Tied Bonus

Sandra & Lisa
8a4bfd3f900d15dab4f0fff0711c175a.jpg

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus - On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom
021fd8aec2951e09203c9045059d111f.jpg

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen. returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on. helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Nyxon
3f0028d32ecd49c527f24e24959b90d7.jpg

Go there now for lots of gorgeous Nyxon and her girlfriends in tight, sexy bondage like this special guest update:
" International spy Nyxon is looking for some top secret papers, and she finds them in the backseat of her arch enemy's car. Unfortunately for her, the car is locked. She sneaks inside his lair in hopes of finding the key, when suddenly he comes home. Nyxon puts her hands up & giggles when she coyly asks him for the key. She switches tactics & tries flirting with him, but in the next scene we find Nyxon gagged & tied up in the backseat. Nyxon struggles while her arch enemy drives her to his secret hideout that even she didn't know about. Part one ends with Nyxon being pulled out of the car & hopped into the dirty shed. "

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14624kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nyxon

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Will Of Iron
b90a40c4c1265bf72d3fc0734af4c1c9.jpg

A dominating executrix puts four ex-wives through rigorous disciplines and tortures to find out who stole her late husband's will. These girls get tortured and have to decide if they will give in to a nasty Fem Dom or have a will of iron.

Duration: 1:00:33
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Will Of Iron

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!
d593abfeb17d6f7b1129527631cb2dfd.jpg

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa's fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra's vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she's ready to go to her new home and Owner.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace
6d9b30272933ee2ad4d028d728c84609.jpg

It was meant to be a girly night in, prepared for a pampering party, the gal pals hardly had time to apply a cream or lotion before being surprised by an unwanted attendee .

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 587.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler
fb290bd88c712b665655ef86ef2d7a06.jpg

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome ...

Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

Download Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3
c369784a4c87d5cde05a7d9e0e2853d1.jpg

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 3.
c6ebeeff009559cee5fb6ed7a9c9310a.jpg

This really all about corporal punishment and the cane is used severely!This really all about corporal punishment and the cane is used severely!

Total size: 448.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 3.

Sandra, Salena, Constance
91edcae06cac9dc05ba98e4a028c1cf1.jpg

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

Download Sandra, Salena, Constance

Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan
f1238a6ac2b71f9c5657acfc40a697be.jpg

Sandra and Whitney wore their gowns well, over well endowed bodies, so well in fact, the terrifically titted twosome never made it home from their ball! Captured as they waited at the concierge station, and driven away before any of the other event goers could even blink an eye.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps

File size: 514.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan

Girl Girl Bondage Part 4
2c3e2a088e6dd120bb07f768a0e7d088.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Darby Daniels, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch heels over honey colored stockings.Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.

Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound
d9c89da8bfa9dba962399c08c42b8373.jpg

Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa's fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies. The hogtied MILFs - tied by their ponytails - squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

Download Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Secretary Part II
c2dd3beb25f438e3afca01004a1e900c.jpg

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Secretary Part II

Chimera Bondage Excellent Hot Vip Unreal Gold Collection. Part 6.
f4a97ba7ccd3faa7b69fcd580a0b0c7e.jpg

She struggles and slides in the water that fell onto the floor, trying to reach the keys with her lips - this takes many attempts going back and forth between each key until she manages to pull one key free and release herself. the rough hessian cloth pressed against her nakedness by the hard edge of the wooden pony makes struggle to escape before the ice release has time to melt and after much struggling she manages to get a hand free to escape her increasing torment.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 4 files.

Download Chimera Bondage Excellent Hot Vip Unreal Gold Collection. Part 6.

Boundn Driven Away
921cee355684d2f62b8cb805cc3c1b2e.jpg

He led me upstairs to his apartment and I watched his muscular ass ripple in front of me with each step he took.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Boundn Driven Away

Hard On Girls
0690684b125f96de2c340f239426c26c.jpg

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!
374e992b754087a72e9457d16c4cdce1.jpg

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Fileboom Premium Account