>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TG - Slave Christine Part 03
d155d18758a8a5a3657bc89e38076314.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Video language: English

Christine Thunder�s great BDSM site. Nettle torture, piercing/needle play, and indoor fetish scenes

Format: avi
Duration: 34:00
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 803kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 241.8 MB
Download TG - Slave Christine Part 03

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Insex - Yx�s Training
8e4425473ce13ae55f9dc9fdf02cd4cb.jpg

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Insex
Cast: Yx
Genres: Ass-Hook, BreastBondage, Caning, Clothing, Cuffs, Device, Dildo, Electro, Gag, Hair, Hogtie, Hood, Leather, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Needles, Nipple Clamp, Pissing, PlasticWrap, Strap, Tape, Tit-Torture, Undressing

My training was not just an experience that helped me become a better Insex submissive, it was a way to explore myself and sort out what it is that draws me to bdsm. I was one of those who knew that an interest in bdsm was probably a part of me, yet I hadn�t been fortunate enough to experience it. By coming to Insex, I was able to determine what exactly it is about bdsm that excites me, both physically and mentally.

Format: real
Duration: 1:06:12
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 107.6 MB
Download Insex - Yx�s Training

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Insex - Maine Visit Part 2
43d7db4fc3b33cc770775e63a0e16b6d.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: RTB
Cast: Maine
Genres: Bed, Caning, Cattle-Prod, Chain, Cuffs, Dildo, Electro, Gag, Hogtie, Hood, Leather, Maine, Marks, Metal, Mittens, Mr-Pogo, Nipple Clamp, string, Sarcophagus, Single-Tail, Spikes, Stocks, Tongue-Tie, Transportation, Whip

A tractor unloads a sarcophagus from a van. Through a slit, we see a pair of eyes looking out of the sarcophagus. We hear moans. The tractor slides its cargo into an opening in a rock wall, as though entombing the . The metal doors clang shut. kassy has arrived.

Format: real
Duration: 44:28
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 144.6 MB
Download Insex - Maine Visit Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

TB - The Diamond Thief Capture
be6d0fd8ed4df1b80ede66390cc6731f.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Miss Meadow has been captured by a devious man that has begun to used her as he wishes. He binds her arms up into the hoist. Her top is ripped off of her. He is ravenously taking advantage of her body. He places in a ball gag then he removes her bottoms. Then he begins to single tailed both front and back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 253.8 MB
Download TB - The Diamond Thief Capture

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

A Goddess Taken Down A Notch
2801292641de9b00176688f81edccecd.jpg

The beautiful Valora comes to us looking for a bondage release. During the interview you can tell she is nervous. She had never taken on anything like this before. Dressed in a mini skirt and shiny stockings she looked fabulous. The rigger even starts to get flustered as she shakes her ass in front of him. As more and more rope is added she starts to think maybe this was more then she bargained for. The man tells her remember you wanted this. After putting her in a tight chicken wing and head harness he hops her over to the bench. He lays her down on her stomach. She arches so nice as he pulls back the hogtie lifting her big tits of the bench. A rope is added to the harness pulling her head back to her welded elbows. With her tits being of the bench her nipples screamed for some clamps. The man steps in and adds the final touch. A pair of big black nipple clamps that dig deep in her perky nipples. Now all the sexy Goddess could do was drool and lay in her own sweat as we set back and enjoy her situation.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:19
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 387.0 MB
Download A Goddess Taken Down A Notch

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dominatrix is Destroyed with Brutal Domination in Strict Bondage
7f6f57a8ddcba099cc0b60691be6fd4b.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Mona Wales,The Pope

Mona started her Kink career here at Device Bondage, then went on to be a fierce Fem Domme. She never forgot the inner pain slut and always let's her out to play from time to time. When the pain slut begs to be punished she comes to the one place she can rest assured that she can get her fix. The Pope unleashes the most sadistic punishment that she can take, then makes her beg for more.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 14.9 MB
Download Dominatrix is Destroyed with Brutal Domination in Strict Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account