BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Flexible London River Bound To A Sybian
e09151e08e7a0ed0ae0f4de5ccc163f5.jpeg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

London River might be a newbie to the industry, but she has hit the ground running. After only being in the industry for less then a month, she decided to try her hand at a boy?girl shoot. She had chosen us to be her very first shoot, and now she has chosen us to lose her boy?girl cherry with us. If she wants the dick, we are happy to dish it out. We are givers like that.
Not only is London eager and ready to go, she brings an orgasmic superpower and unusual flexibility to the table. There is only one thing to do under circumstances like that-bend her backwards like a jackknife, bolt a sybian in place between those thin thighs and throat fuck her until she can no longer get her eyes uncrossed. The tight breast bondage that thrusts her tits up towards the ceiling and the rock tied to her neck is just the icing on the cake.
The stage is set, and the action commences. In this case, by action we mean two rock hard cocks delivered directly into the back of her face. The drool pours down her upturned face and destroys her makeup. it is a much better look for her, to be honest. London gleefully launches herself into sexual subspace. She craves it, she needs it, she is willingly conquered by cock. Every inch that pours down her throat takes her deeper to that place she loves to be.
It is a wrecked and twitching shell bent over backwards on a vibrating sybian that we leave behind. London is completely gone. Toasted. Her eyes are glassy and distant, the lights are on but nobody is home. Her face is slick with her own throat juices and the remains of her pretty makeup. This is the true definition of sexually broken. London, you are a natural!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 189.3 MB
Download Flexible London River Bound To A Sybian

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Busty Slave Girl bound in classic fuck me position and tag teamed by 2 dicks - Bella Rossi
0b7685f62213cf74a17d8a7c611da44f.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 15 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Once her pussy is properly tenderized, we fingerblast one last gushing orgasm out of Bella and lay into her throbbing overly sensitive cunt with the vibrator as she moans helplessly. She is limp and used, wallowing in a puddle of her own juices. She can hardly even recall how to breathe properly. You can't show up with curves like that and think you aren't going to get fucked into next week. Always a pleasure Bella, bring a towel next time. You will need it.
Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 772.7 MB
Download Busty Slave Girl bound in classic fuck me position and tag teamed by 2 dicks - Bella Rossi

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade
e6b4f775bb80d252f4510bc487e25f93.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB
Download Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Anita B, Valentina Ricci - Busty Dominatrix Humiliates Slim Subby (2016)
678383a8a7a50984fff862f3edb2f8a5.jpg

Cast: Anita B, Valentina Ricci
Genres: BDSM

1 chair and 1 petite is all it takes to make our busty dominatrix Valentina Ricci happy. The Belgian hottie with green eyes and black hair tied her submissive playmate Anita B. aka Anita Berlusconi to a chair in an empty room. She�s covered in oil and her shaved pussy touches the hard wood of the chair. Her mistress walks in, dressed in black high heels and a skin-tight latex dress. She feeds her petite submissive her hair and pinches her hard nipples. Then, the horny dominatrix crams her mouth with her big boobs and makes her lick her trimmed twat. She takes off her dress and puts on a strap-on dildo which she shovels down her subby�s deep throat! Watch that slim babe suck that sex toy and enjoy some amazing closeups of the mistress banging her sub�s tight pussy doggy style. It looks like, that hot brunette could use some spanking! After making her sexy butt cheeks blush all red, she inserts a vibrator into her asshole and crams that butthole with that dong until she cums!

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 950.7 MB
Download Anita B, Valentina Ricci - Busty Dominatrix Humiliates Slim Subby (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 2 - The Punishment Just Keeps Going
1c730c14af24bba0e62c64ece7f6935f.jpg

After Martin gags my mouth with rope, the punishment just continues. He knows how much I love being rope gagged, how much I Love choking on his fingers and how much More I love when he shoves his cock down my throat. When I'm already suffering and he abuses my mouth so much that he turns me into a crying, heavy breathing and exhausted mess. Bodily fluid all over my face and down my chest, hair messed up and he's got me begging him to stop. I love when his cock is in my mouth but when I no longer have that control, I struggle but I love it. When I finally had enough and I think he's done slutting me around, he orders me right back onto his cock again.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.9 MB
Download Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 2 - The Punishment Just Keeps Going

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

SB Nov 23, 2016 - Local college coed is severely bound, vibrated to several orgas
ce2e42cfcbe26eafa684fd04e15c4f61.jpg

Studio: SB
Cast: Nora Riley, Dee Williams, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Cute as a button, our sexy local college coed, Nora Riley is slutty as they cum, and this one cums a lot. We have this amazing girl next door all bound up and helpless. A vibrator is stuck on her sweet shaved pussy, her arm and legs bound in hard unforgiving metal. We have Nora's face at fucking level, she is completely helpless and we are going to take full advantage of that. Both Matt and Dee bring the cock to our coed's wet throat. Breath play at it's best, brutal orgasms she can not stop. It doesn't take long for our bondage power couple to destroy Nora's brain. Brutal face fucking is something Nora loves and lives for, but even she is overwhelmed, you can tell by the vacant look in her eye, and the amount of drool dripping down her body.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 685.8 MB
Download SB Nov 23, 2016 - Local college coed is severely bound, vibrated to several orgas

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Juliette March Needs to Exposes her Cunt to Everyone
b5725c934e6d97f56ed85cf317f4ec6a.jpg

Studio: Kink: Public Disgrace
Cast: Juliette March,Steve Holmes,Anna Quist

Juliette March looks so cute when she is punished and publicly humiliated. This pint sized cunt is willing to do anything for Steve Holmes' dick. Blindfolded, barefoot and exposed to hundreds of onlookers. Tourist gasp as Steve reveals Juliette's hairy pussy. Steve continues the spectacle at Juliette's expense by bending her over and caning her perfectly plump ass. Juliette turns beat red when Steve takes off her blindfold to show her how disgusted people are by her. Juliette makes the most beautiful pleading face as Steve beats her perfect ass in an attempt to discipline her. Finally, Steve decides to test Juliette's desire for his cock by taking her to a classy bar to see what she will do. Steve opens Juliette's filthy holes for small group of voyeurs to see. Stripped naked Juliette begs for Steve to jam his cock into every one of her holes. Bouncing up and down on Steve's dick, Juliette's pussy juices stream down his balls as everyone in the bar stares at her dripping gash. Juliette rubs her cunt and meets the onlookers' eyes, imagining what their cocks look like. At last Juliette is rewarded with Steve's cum by slurping his balls until they unload all over her face and perky titties.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 13.7 MB
Download Juliette March Needs to Exposes her Cunt to Everyone

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rachels Strict Chair Tie 2part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
f30cf9c99c46dd38fb62d472317e4d92.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

After a moment he brings in the celebrator and starts vibrating her clit.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 447.7 MB
Download Rachels Strict Chair Tie 2part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account