BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Spread and Exposed
eb18adb7bf4ee3787bbcbf69d7fa0d3f.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Spread and Exposed

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2
841a6176a9e4e380679d19d0fdd4365a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort. I have a thin wooded paddle (actually a wooden shorehorn) and I offer her some encouragement by slapping her feet and tits with it. She begs me to stop through her gag and she really starts struggling now! I'd say it's safe to assume that she does not like this part of the shoot. After a while of this I leave her once again. She eventually stops struggling again, so I nipple clamp her. She really starts struggling again!! She screams and begs me to remove them. I feel like being a nice guy, so I do. I leave her to struggle on the dirty concrete floor for a while longer. I eventually return to untie her legs and remove her gag. I play with her bound tits as she recovers and works her jaw.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

Red Lingerie
af1553155654267141c50ac2f80bdaae.jpg

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Red Lingerie

Brooke Bliss Anchored
87f619df6f541dbf2d5c26a61cce888e.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Brooke's first mistake was not following the age old saying "dress for the job you want." In other words, she's still wearing clothing. O.T. quickly cuts of the tight sexy dress she wore for us and pulls down her panties.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Brooke Bliss Anchored

Pool Bound
9fffc35e69f9c57468f4f3f7ab349d1b.jpg

I was in my one piece bathing suit, my bare feet was tied together at my ankles. My hands were tied behind my back. Despite my trying to hop away, Ben had grabbed me then gagged me using a green bandana. Before I could get away again, He picked me up and put me over his shoulder like you might carry a heavy bag. He carried me out to the pool and with a bit of taunting, through me in. I was tied and flying through the air. I knew what was coming next I gulped down air, through my gag. I felt almost weightless, until I hit the water and sank firmly to the bottom. I didn't have time to panic. I crouched and put my feet firmly on the floor of the pool. With a giant heave, I pushed off, exploding towards the top of the water in search of safety and fresh air. I burst through the surface in a giant splash and took a deep breath, My hair was all around my face. I wanted to pull my hands up, but they were tied behind me. With every breath of air, the gag brought moisture and my hair was all over my face. I bobbed from the bottom to the top like this for several seconds, making my way around the pool. When I finally got to the pool ladder, I thought I was home free. Unfortunately I lost my footing and had to be rescued. I had fun none the less.

Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Pool Bound

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

BondageCafe - Cali Logan - Foxy Lady [wmbcv-0498]
75f30fd68d7525f9a26f5af3dbd3b0df.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

I guess that is why she has worn this outfit more than a few times. It's all good. Classic combos just don't get stale when they look quite.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 769.2 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Cali Logan - Foxy Lady [wmbcv-0498]

Brutalize her with a massive dose of tickling. Boy does she hate every second!
4371cb87c86d236865352fa6745bb4fa.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Suspension ,the wall ,Handler ,black hair ,Brunette ,Submission ,Curvy ,Straight

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves, sexy co-top Isis Love.
Elise is moved quickly to the next position as we prepare her for a brutal Category 5 crotch suspension. Bound and spread against the wall, Isis uses the vibrator to tease and deny Elise an orgasm. When she is fully frustrated we begin to terrorize Elise with tickling.
Not just any tickling, but the kind that makes you want to kill the person who is ticking you. Elsie is so ticklish and we do not let up. This girl turns into a screaming demon from hell as we tickle the fuck out of her helpless body.
Elise is completely worn out from all the thrashing, screaming, and general mayhem. We tie a crotch rope to her and pull her completely off the ground, arching her from the wall. There are not many girls who could take this sort of tie. Our hats off to Elise, this was seriously brutal.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Brutalize her with a massive dose of tickling. Boy does she hate every second!

Nicole Vice and Daphne - dual shock
27eb1dc654299b5b0722c0c3591ebc7e.jpg

Close friends Nicole Vice and Daphne decided to take the challenge together. We had a lot of fun shocking them, even though we could not shock them at the same time (the channels seem to block each other out). We will work on a solution. Meanwhile, enjoy this double shock challenge!!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14601kbps

File size: 819.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Nicole Vice and Daphne - dual shock

Wasteland - At Home with Delirious Hunter
754d32be5a8f065ea2bb716d6c8ddb3c.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Delirious
Genres: ass play, breast play, crops, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking

Mistress Delirious and her submissive have just finished dinner and Mistress wants to make sure that Ava has cleaned the kitchen and put everything away properly.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - At Home with Delirious Hunter

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Tight Pink [wmbcv-0474]
b77e2e46ea2e4eea1f920442b713b372.jpg

It's been an awfully long while (too long) since the lovely and quite kinky Akira Lane graced these pages.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 398.2 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Tight Pink [wmbcv-0474]

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
65c5421609fb2ffa311add73112a9972.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

You know they never leave home without their big black strapon dildos. Marina Angel loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

>>> Download <<< Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

A Rose By Any Other Name
c04cff14c7588282e789d1a4a7e64e30.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose ,The Pope
Genres: Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,BDSM ,The Pope ,Handler ,brunet ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Humiliation

After a long time of not seeing her on our sites, the incredible Kristina-Fuckng-Rose is back to suffer. She is locked into the devices and the torment begins. Watching her suffer, and the extreme level of that she endures is amazing. She is a true masochist who is willing to go a far as The Pope wants her to go.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< A Rose By Any Other Name

Prison shock wars
ae5b2422e102add34776fa684b4fc5b1.jpg

Two naked girls in prison, give them each a remote control to the other's shock collar. First one to give up will stay in the prison. Nicole Vice and Daphne really shocked each other very often! We thought they were supposed to be friends!

Duration: 5:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 629.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Prison shock wars

Bound ponygirl
5d8291aa66d067b1d68a1cec26801d59.jpg

Juliette is known for obediently submitting herself to her master for all sorts of bondage play. Watch today as she submits herself to the intense eroticism of pony play! Her master is meticulous in his ministrations as he binds her hands and feet together for a bathing before the fun begins. Next, he uses a bridle, nipple clamps and rope to bind her to the bed to let her know who's boss!

Duration: 40:39
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2590kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 771.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Bound ponygirl

BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500]
9d1f2cffe64a404875a77784fd9f376c.jpg

I remember seeing it in old (and really bad) bondage mags from the seventies. However... those ties generally were bad. They didn't really work. Something that I found out when I started doing this whole bondage tying thing.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 525.7 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500]

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms
e47a74676c17808ed6f8d95a6bb81d01.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Darling is dazed and cumblasted out of her mind, but we are not done yet. This party is still in full swing. We drop out fucktoy down to her knees, facedown ass up, and get started on the next position.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1
0a3ded53a456d340c14f5e3b40d0658a.jpg

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She's lying on the floor, propped up by her hands. Her tits are clamped, rope pulling on them to keep the nipples tightly stretched. We take a cane and work her hands over, stinging fingers that are just not prepared for that kind of abuse.

Duration: 1:09:24
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Wasteland - Higher Learning
6079f1f5c02a735fef3be9770691cdf3.jpg

Cast: Jada
Genres: Discipline, Jada Sinn

Class is now in session. A new school year finds Head Mistress Jada welcoming her new students. Mistress Jada runs a tight ship and everyone must be dressed appropriately and respectfully. They must display respect to not only each other, but specifically their Headmistress. Todays lesson is the fine art of fellatio. First however, Jada demonstrate the consequences if the job in not done to her satisfaction.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 191.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Higher Learning

No nonsense Ceo needs some rigid bondage in her life
ce4cdb534b7f7ad6cd88b8f03b338c16.jpg

JJ is a CEO. She is cruel and detached and needs some rigid bondage in her life. She doesn't seem happy about it but she craves it. Ankles cuffed, wrists cuffed, posture collar, walking in hinged cuffs, struggling in a chair, elbow cuffs, heels removed, toe cuffed and hogcuffed on the floor in shiny pantyhose.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5155kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

>>> Download <<< No nonsense Ceo needs some rigid bondage in her life

BondageCafe - Ashley Graham - Stretchy Sunshine [wmbcv-0499
b2cfaa01849c680feea09ed831c24298.jpg

I hope she wanted it tight, because that is what she got. Something that those who watch the video will learn of from her own mouth.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 721.5 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Ashley Graham - Stretchy Sunshine [wmbcv-0499

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Fresh Meat Review
2e2c7ad4e5b76adf00cf2cd370c758f7.jpg

Cast: Payton Bell ,Emma Haize ,Gia DiMarco ,Jessie Cox ,Coffee Brown
Genres: Blonde ,Discipline ,Redhead ,master ,Humiliation ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Rough Sex ,BDSM

Fresh meat is in place to satisfy the House Master's appetite for new, sexy, submissive servants. The staff's job is to find fresh new play-things for the Master's amusement and for the entertainment of the household. But aside from these sordid motivations, each fresh meat girl represents a potential House slave, and could get a chance at becoming vested and placed under contract as a regular character on the Upper Floor website. This Fresh Meat Review pulls together the leading contenders to date and presents them to the Master and his Household for consideration as the next Upper Floor House slave.

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 553.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Fresh Meat Review

Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte
ae97de1dc77141a51f4b4ff9c6255493.jpg

All on Screen - AJ and Caroline stand proudly over their handiwork. On the floor before them is a hexad sexy struggling secretaries all tightly tied up and topless. Looking at the inventory bound and gagged beauties before her, thoughts of all the money this sale will generate are running though AJ's head. Caroline is thinking the same thing, but instead of surveying the restrained MILFs on the floor, her attention is squarely on AJ... Soon-to-be captive number seven.In a flash, Caroline's arm is around AJs neck! The thoughts of easy-street are instantly replaced with the harsh reality of betrayal. Now Caroline get to sell seven sirens for a higher price without the inconvenience of splitting it two ways. WIth AJ's throat in the crook of Caroline's elbow, there is no way the lithe loud-mouth will be able to shake loose. Caroline locks her one arm in place with her other and the sleeper-hold is complete. It's only a matter of time before AJ succumbs to the grabble and goes limp. As the horrified half-dozen of helpless hotties looks on, Caroline begins to tie the dormant damsel. Just as the final knot is being fixed, AJ awakens. Being bound and gagged hasn't made her any less amenable, or quiet. That's OK, though, Caroline wasn't expecting her to be, and it makes gagging AJ all the more pleasurable. A rag is stuffed into AJs maw and, just as each of the struggling sorority before had, Micro foam tape is wrapped around and around her head sealing it in. AJ is placed on the pretty pile of topless tied tarts. She is to share in their fate. Now all Caroline has to do is wait for the buyers to arrive. They won't mind that Caroline is only delivering seven of the agreed upon eight ladies....right?

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 477.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte

Penny's Test - Part 2
ae05b2b65cb1a79b7ef1a5838dd1c280.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With Penny now seated I stand behind her and slap grope her tits... readying them for some bondage. I remove her gag and her neckrope and then I grab her by her hair with one hand and continue slap groping her tits with my other hand. I think they're about ready to be tied. I gag Penny tightly with and Ace bandage and then I bind up her tits nice and tight. I take a few moments to slap flick her freshly bound tits before I start adding more rope. Soon I have her upper bound and her arms in a reverse prayer. I have another gag in mind before I hogtie her, so I remove her cleave gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 21:02

File size: 945.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Penny's Test - Part 2

Realise On The Bed
a3d4bdd5b9d9462e5ff964d06debc2ca.jpg

Mina wears a light pink Realise swimsuit, she is elbow bound and hogtied on the bed. A crotch rope digging in, connected to her thighs she is helpless.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 127kbps

>>> Download <<< Realise On The Bed

Rachel Adams - horror
c63b57e22bc2db064235fec7b4be05d1.jpg

Getting shocked is horrifying for Rachel Adams. She can't help crying from these painful shocks to her neck. She is handcuffed to the wall, gagged with a big ballgag, and even blindfolded so she can't see the shocks coming. Did we go too far with her?

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 796.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Rachel Adams - horror

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

PublicDisgrace - Loser Humiliated by the audience for Sucling so bad
a47b60f43d946ab93ae61e28ed2ebc70.jpg

Studio: PublicDisgrace

As if losing to the in a match in front of an audience, wasn't enough humiliation, Lyla Storm gets her ass handed to her Again on a public disgrace cross over from ultimate Surrender.

Duration: 1:17:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 849.6 MB

>>> Download <<< PublicDisgrace - Loser Humiliated by the audience for Sucling so bad

21sextreme - Darkest dungeon
077dc44b9b83dbbc2861f2fbded99c77.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, double penetration, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette, one on one

You cannot control Mandy Bright! Tie her up, put her in the darkest gothic dungeon but she´ll appear in your dreams to haunt you: she can´t get enough of sex and she wants your dick inside her arse! So, do you dare to let the horny beast free?

Duration: 49:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 746.3 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Darkest dungeon

Assylum - Lily Thot - Anal Solace and Suffering
609acf09e09acf18eac2b0cac017f79f.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Piss drinking, Piss Games, Pissing, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming

Anal masochist Lily Thot brought her cute little self (and that big ass of hers) back for special treatment by Dr. Mercies. This session has a tender outside and a harsh inside.

Duration: 49:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Assylum - Lily Thot - Anal Solace and Suffering

Red N Black Damsels
6b56ecfdf2c1d84b3b0e14ab7e76b575.jpg

Chrissy Marie and I, dressed in black and red dresses with stockings and high heels, are headed to the bar at FetishCon when Johnny catches sight of us in the hallway and decides that drinks can wait. He pulls us back into the hotel room and instructs us to sit on the ottoman. There, he uses red and black ropes (matching our dresses) to tie our arms behind our backs and legs together while seated. Then he gives us duct tape gags with mouth packing to keep us from complaining.

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Red N Black Damsels

Latex Possession
d3a7b31cdb3672aecd76ec058175059f.jpg

The girls of rubber are bound and held as submissive possessions. What will be enough to satisfy the cravings of their mistress? Nothing. When the smell of rubber alone possesses them to hold onto their prized possessions. After all, they are there to be used! It's a rubber fetish at it's best! Red-hot latex covering sexy sluts .... what could be better than that?! Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Latex Possession

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1
35f31c93d79d5d88e9571b2c089103ef.jpg

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Ava is restrained to the rafters of an old church, her arms overhead and her ankles in a steel spreader bar. Master Rob takes advantage of her vulnerable position and after getting her attention with tickling, cropping and flogging, subjects her to some intense stimulation with a Whatenburg Pinwheel and leather paddle. Once she has gone into sub-space, he reards her with multiple screaming orgasms.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1

BondageCafe - Emily Addison and Randy Moore [wmbcv-0481]
cceb97f47ff5d306ffa19ae2ab588461.jpg

What happens when you add up the elements of two gorgeous girls, dressed to the nines - one that has a particularly evil streak and the other that has loved and fantasized about being tied up since she was young.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Emily Addison and Randy Moore [wmbcv-0481]

Eager Slut
ac862d500766d810761e35c4d7261635.jpg

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.

Duration: 49:19

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Eager Slut

Punishment Crew
18f0f40a940dcd66450652d2c01a5d7f.jpg

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie is pushed to her final destination...Soma has prepared her own beautician to assist...Hollie won't forget the lesson of the day...When you piss off the Goddess, you lose your fucking pretty blonde hair...Hey, It's just a story folks. Hollie is a great actor and volunteered for the head shaving shoot...Thanks much to Soma and Boi for their interpretation of a classic story.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:06:29
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Punishment Crew

Rachel Adams - long shocks
68a4fe97a45843aa719e82a555cbb8be.jpg

We have Rachel Adams! She is one of the toughest girls out there, and that is a good thing, because there was a little problem with the shock collar. When the battery gets low, it doesn't mean the shocks are weaker. The shocks are the same, but it somehow gets a bit stuck on the 'long-press' mode. Which means every shock lasted a bit longer even though we pressed the button only for a second. It certainly had an effect on poor Rachel!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11654kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Rachel Adams - long shocks

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage
671e8f9d7d8afbceaa9565d6948c48e0.jpg

Cast: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Genres: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Fix
e07e2def47f995970e767372c9118f33.jpg

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

>>> Download <<< The Fix

Dr. River
d10f90b75fd7c158b755ba3f8ceb8460.jpg

They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better.

Duration: 48:31
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Dr. River

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock
3809a81ff4d9e7a0c6d422e3752507f2.jpg

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

>>> Download <<< SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Nurse Dream
4304d0d90f34eafdd59ae898f8c7c40c.jpg

I'm working the late shift at the hospital again. I start to grow a little tired, and find a hospital room that is not occupied. I pull up a wheel chair next to the bed, and have a seat. I'm wearing my standard scrubs, with white socks and shoes that I subsequently prop up on the freshly made bed.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 309.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Nurse Dream

Bonnie Day
78c44e3c957255298887d1b225f683a1.jpg

When she wakes up she is all wrapped up in belts in a burlap sack with her mouth bound in a tape and cloth gag. Now it is time for O.T. and London to have their fun and exact their revenge on the presumptuous girl. O.T. slices off Bonnie's panties with a knife as London humiliates her by drawing a face on the sack where her face should be. The two of them take turns punching the sacked up girl.

Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps

>>> Download <<< Bonnie Day

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4
38892f70df36cfa69aab294fcacde74b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

Duration: 21:30

File size: 966.1 MB

>>> Download <<< He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

The Clamps
e9be0f60738ef4496cdcd3638b203cbf.jpg

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< The Clamps

Former Romanian Gymnast
5a2b2f2a529c7929dbb501f0deeac1c3.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome back 5 time National Romanian Gymnast Champion Lea Lexis to Sexually Broken. This hard bodied, beautiful blond has the sexiest accent we have ever heard.
Lea starts clothed in a hot skin tight dress; waiting in her high heels. A quick glance is all you need to see how strong and fit this girl is. Years and years of Gymnastics training has left Lea with an amazing body. We command her to come forward and get on her knees. She is told to close her eyes and open her mouth.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Former Romanian Gymnast

Hanging Out
06d9286dc9048610ab74dd2039194d9d.jpg

This outfit was actually a little hard to coordinate. Johnny really wanted to pull together lingerie in royal blue for a set, but had to go to several different websites and really piece it together. I mean, we have done light blue multiple times. It was time for a darker hue. At any rate, we accomplished: blue panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, gloves and ball gag. Which really only leaves us one thing to do next....tie me up, so you can watch me struggle and drool. Also, per fan request: more of the back side of the satin panties. You're welcome!

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Hanging Out

Naked Slut Needs Training new bdsm porn videos
598e33fdf8167c3c4cef9de8a3f4c712.jpg

Cast: Suzan Ayn, Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper

After all that punishment Suzan continues to be disobedient. Frustrated, Juliette stands over her defiant whore and relieves herself into Suzan's mouth. Finally, Juliette is convinced that her whore has been sufficiently disciplined and decides to rewards Suzan by taking her to a bar to get her little pink hole pounded by anyone who can get a hard-on. Two hot goth girls begin stripping, kissing and fucking at the site of Suzan's open cunt.

Duration: 47:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

>>> Download <<< Naked Slut Needs Training new bdsm porn videos

Fileboom Premium Account