BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured
3b7cee2bc725ddc589bbe4d4b6d6c43e.jpg

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

Yellow Corset
e60342685b91f3af5cb6b28a2ed10f39.jpg

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Yellow Corset

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie
d5df8abf6353d7fc902c73d6c52e567f.jpg

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Electric Lesbian Ass Licking!!
9f7f6d294c2c76d7b04b0184726156d6.jpg

Cast: India Summer ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Facesitting ,BDSM ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde
Video language: English

India Summer is back and on her hands and knees in this final position of her steamy Electric encounter with European dominatrix Lea Lexis. India is bound in doggie with an ass hook attached to her head harness, a predicament that forces her to keep her head up and ass in the air. She is vet wrapped with EMS pads on her arms, legs and stomach, with her pussy and tits exposed. Lea enjoys the show for awhile before spreading her legs, teasing this little slut with her perfect wet cunt, and demanding her pleasure. India must work against the shocks being administered to her limbs, shaking and sweating and reaching for that ass and pussy with her tongue.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Electric Lesbian Ass Licking!!

They Get Revenge - Part 2
8d330456b0192aa25cda3f88437285ed.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

>>> Download <<< They Get Revenge - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl
de8ce5b8d66b101662e758605ebc2cf9.jpg

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2
e74132258516ce1d3fa852fe12264403.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha

Jane and Kasha in finest ponygirl action. This is the 2nd and final part of this movie.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Big breasted Darling
697ccc5a5fd064d2e7ce9680bec587a3.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Part two of Darling's live BaRS show continues at a relentless pace. Today this big titted blonde cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied has every single drop of cum fucked out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich. We start by removing her black ballgag and replace it with hard cock. She opens her mouth wide like the cockslut that she is.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Big breasted Darling

Tyler File
e63aa305bbd790be8b83567e22dac512.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Tyler File

Jade Indica and Sabrina Fox Live, Part 1
97e733c2f3a7db1e3b5bfb763846aebd.jpg

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: Fingering ,Big Tits ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Gag ,Handler ,Domination ,shaved ,Submission

Jade Indica and Sabrina Fox suffer through a BDSM gauntlet that goes on and on for several hours straight.
The little mercy they get is spent locked up tight in unyielding iron restraints that contort their bodies, holding them rigidly helpless, vulnerable, completely exposed and humiliated in front of a live audience, actively chiming in with ever more increasingly sadistic requests.
Pig tail shaped ass plugs, face distorting nose hooks, gags, girl on girl cunt licking all with the women under the total control iron and steel provide.

Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< Jade Indica and Sabrina Fox Live, Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

The Sahrye - Part 3
2afde29441ce8f39ef7447b28881f078.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Duration: 20:32

File size: 922.7 MB

>>> Download <<< The Sahrye - Part 3

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4
c5fab3adef48370e7aa320d913bdd625.jpg

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Duration: 12:04

File size: 533.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Slave Hunting Candidate Pt 37
da07eab502b782d52eba836c0788c604.jpg

Cast: Sarah Shevon ,Maestro
Genres: master ,Anal ,Crying ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,top ,Gimp ,shaved

Sarah ShevonTrainer's Notes: A very sexy young lady, eager to perform. She lasted about 15 minutes before debilitating crying caused us to call the shoot. Possibly this is from hormonal swing and /or diet. She was cognitively present and responding rationally, but unable to control the emotional surges she was experiencing. Never saw anything like this, to this degree. Recommend we try her again.

Duration: 22:41

File size: 507.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Slave Hunting Candidate Pt 37

The Slip
74b356b6a9772f9249879d893f12ddd5.jpg

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

>>> Download <<< The Slip

Tomiko & Dakkota
bec78e4b44ecd630e6eb5cb8e4c21643.jpg

Slave Dakkota Grey is tied to a chair begging to be let go. She struggles and is helpless. When Dominatrix Tomiko arrives, she tells her to stop her crying. She informs her that she might give her away to someone else. Slave Dakkota begs for her not to sell her to someone. She tells her that she will do anything not to go. Tomiko gets an idea. She removes her boots and Dakkota to worship her feet. Tomiko knows that Dakkota is ticklish and decides to tickle her. Dakkota begs for her to stop. After Tomiko gets tired of doing that she leaves dakkota there to struggle. She brings back a gag and gags her to silence her. She then ties a rope around her body and makes her get up and hop around.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Tomiko & Dakkota

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2
4b9d5cb383a7797534fd357c4441c36f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2
4e722772391cca1011368928c17d0444.jpg

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Duration: 40:05

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2
5e77c386be8e001f286302f56d9c24a1.jpg

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Duration: 14:46

File size: 659.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day Six
a8a3275d948b51ce6ef18a9e27ce1952.jpg

Cast: Satine Phoenix ,Maestro
Genres: Latinx ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Gimp ,Pain ,black hair ,BDSM ,Tattoo

Phoenix returns for advanced slave training in anticipation of using her to serve at the First Supper, a formal, kinky dinner party on the Upper Floor of the Armory. Slave slut's morning training begins with her begging her way out of the lowest, darkest place in the facility: the river trench.
Once past this, the gorgeous naked slave flesh is taken to the trainer's office and given the block and whip treatment. Balance and focus are tempered while she struggles against the weight of the training tray.
The raw sex appeal of this hungry cunt is not all lost on etiquette training. Phoenix gets her due: tied tight in rope bondage presenting her slave pussy for hard fucking, her pretty, pained face the perfect target for a massive load of come.

Duration: 1:20:12

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day Six

While Master Is Gone
01e156d6d2dd45860fec4c37d297b01d.jpg

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

>>> Download <<< While Master Is Gone

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Valentina Bianco - fail
e9858685e3895d1f7a567c7245f0fcfa.jpg

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Valentina Bianco - fail

The Sahrye - Part 1
6cd9684374deacb6f167a1b2dd9efcac.jpg

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Duration: 28:49

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< The Sahrye - Part 1

Anal Tourist Trap
8c11c17b3166d3610a356e4bc7e8baaf.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Silvia Saige
Genres: muscular ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Stud ,brunet ,toned ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Domination

When Silvia Saige is caught South of the Border holding a wad of cash and a bag of contraband, Federale Roman Nomar punishes the tourist with bondage, hard anal sex, humiliation and imprisonment.

Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Anal Tourist Trap

Trick or Treat
cc442d30c038a8e1e86a8c199ee9d3ca.jpg

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Trick or Treat

14.10.03 36462 (Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2 hot red-heads
cfb676153b304fa454a6a14be62ed988.jpg

Cast: Ela Darling, Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper

Ela Darling is a demure little cutie- fresh meat for public humiliation. She crawls around in sexy stockings looking for guests to finger-bang her tight pink cunt, then she finds some cock to suck. Bella gets bored and decides to pour hot wax on her little whore pet. The red wax looks beautiful on Ela's pale skin. Now it is time for some hard fucking in the pussy and face all while being humiliated in front of a crowd. Ela begs to be a cum dumpster and gets her wish.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< 14.10.03 36462 (Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2 hot red-heads

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

They Get Revenge - Part 4
b19edff245cd00b5d92466f2a9eb5599.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB

>>> Download <<< They Get Revenge - Part 4

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2
dd1e8fb5131cb79fd1c9d8406ceada58.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.

Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge
3a9f1e052716117d6b8567621550b814.jpg

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Trunk
9702af6b9973d59fee00caa5392aa9c6.jpg

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Trunk

Tiffany - many shocks
566743fffb638f5a7b9a3681906724d7.jpg

Tiffany!! She is such a trooper. Not even knowing the details about the shock collar challenge, she signed up and calmly waited for things to start. She has a very strong muscular response to the shocks, so even though she tries to play it cool, you can see her tense up a lot. Especially when the power is turned up!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 825.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Tiffany - many shocks

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Kelly Divine VS Stanley
adb5b304770d2c54a53f94d32a03bb16.jpg

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: unshaved ,Electrical Play ,Feet ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,Straight ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Leather

Episode 3: Kelly Devine's tremendous ass demands attention, and I give her the attention it deserves in the way of our biggest, baddest electrode made for close encounters of the anal kind: Stanley. There is nothing in the world like him.
When she's restrained in the doggy position, there's some good old fashioned whipping with leather a flogger (her favorite) while I cattle prod her ass and feet (her least favorite). I make her endure a good cattle prodding in order to get what she wants, a flogging.
Rewards must be earned, after all.
Now comes the main event: Kelly vs. Stanley. She takes him in her willing and quivering ass with shocking ease and Kelly wins, hands down. Though she hates the cattle prod, she cums and cums again with its encouragement.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 782.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Kelly Divine VS Stanley

Anal Insanity
0bb8df8fbf586718047723e0cb4c7e3b.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Lauren Phillips
Genres: Flogging ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,switch ,Big Tits ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Redhead ,toned

When sexy intern Lauren Phillips succumbs to the tormented cries of bound and sexually insane patient Ramon Nomar he escapes his bondage and goes crazy insane on her ass! This update includes huge tits, tight bondage, flogging, cunt fucking, deep orgasms and lots of anal sex. Watch Lauren with her big tits get fucked into Anal Insanity!

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Anal Insanity

Rozen Debowe
6ecf16c761903277fe91e8910f81f9ce.jpg

Cast: Rozen Debowe
Genres: Anal ,Facesitting ,bottom ,Humiliation ,Fishnets ,LezDom ,Bondage ,Electric Dildo ,Dominatrix ,Domination

Rozen Debowe is a local newbie getting her first taste of bondage and electricity. Her slender body and big natural tits couldn't look better in bondage and her craving for pain and domination make her a perfect candidate for Wiredpussy! This update includes anal play, strap-on fucking, and all your favorite electrical toys.

Duration: 48:15
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Rozen Debowe

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Anal Acquisition
d29395c62b8cb2a9f36a0d2abe527e70.jpg

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Alex Harper
Genres: Mask ,Humiliation ,Curvy ,top ,Nipple Clamps ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,BDSM ,Role Play

Tall trim raven haired beauty Alex Harper goes to Xander Corvus's huge house in the hills, his "fortress of solitude" far away from it all and no neighbors for miles. She is there to sign a shady business deal, something that includes a $10,000 bonus so she is game. Upon leaving, Alex can't find her keys or her phone so there is no way out. Xander seduces her into thinking she is just right for a particular client, a buyer of sorts but first he needs to try her out to make sure. He ties her wrist with a leather strap, puts her on her knees and overwhelms Alex with his huge cock. Her full red lips slide up and down his cock, her mouth can hardly contain it all. Xander puts nipple clamps on her perfect natural tits while he thrusts his hard dick down her throat. It's a hot blow job. Alex gets scared, tries to run off and hide but Xander finds her and gives her the treatment she deserves.First he puts her on her back with her wrists strapped to her ankles so she is exposed and accessible. Her long lean legs are open wide and she is wearing some sexy thigh-high nylons. She has a sensory deprivation mask on her eyes and a mouth gag keeps her pretty lips open. Flogging, pussy fucking and anal, Xander stretches her holes out with his cock until she is loving it. Then he flips her over into doggie style, still strapped down tight, and fucks her all over again until her ass is gaping. Xander's dick looks so big in her tight little ass! How can she take it? Find out in Anal Acquisition.

Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< Anal Acquisition

The Cane Bet Pt.1
1c07067a1ef364f2e2907dcfb9b596bc.jpg

Cast: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland, Dani Synclair
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, Fetis

Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.Sky Terrapin had caned both Dani Synclare and Lexi Holland for making a bet. Now she will not give them back the money they won from that bet.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< The Cane Bet Pt.1

Yellow Dress
36441e5a6ba03fd5c14fa876cfa476e8.jpg

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Yellow Dress

Yasmine needs to get to 15
7571d793aa9e2dc036896c5fc0399be0.jpg

Yasmine is not so sensitive at lower levels, but to get to level 15 and get her prize money was quite a challenge!

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Yasmine needs to get to 15

Triple Trouble
9e36aaaf76f3cab50306f1f504a3bcf4.jpg

This was Ceci's first day. She came as a production assistant, and something sort of went wrong with the job description. Before she even knew what had happened, she was pressed into service first as a maid, then as a Pony Cart rider and, as if that wasn't bad enough, she ended up on the rotary exerciser with Anastasia and Petra, two of our other drop stunners.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2204kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Triple Trouble

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Cane Bet Pt.1
834bbeb26f41544e26e739d01e0e3ad6.jpg

Cast: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland, Dani Synclair
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, Fetis

When Sky returns to her office, Dani and Lexi, both still nude, are waiting for her. They decide Sky could use a dose of her own medicine. The two ladies put Sky over their knee, each getting a turn, and give the teacher a very sound spanking, using their hands, plus a wooden paddle to turn that bottom bright red. In the end, all three of them have sore butts.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 877.2 MB

>>> Download <<< The Cane Bet Pt.1

Vivian Wood - bewildered debut
6b0d1daa5420f6d81c965f93895142a8.jpg

Vivian Wood is a very new model! Never been cuffed, never been gagged, and certainly never been shocked! Let's see how she does!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14485kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

White Lingerie
70f0d411bfb0092452518e2bfb1f9a7a.jpg

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

>>> Download <<< White Lingerie

Valentines Day
c91b6abcb4c890f0746f94dedddfc02b.jpg

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Valentines Day

Medical mayhem! Flexible pain slut plays doctor new bdsm porn videos
038f99539150fa2632c971892fd64814.jpg

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Ariel X
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper

Will has been in a coma, imagine his surprise to wake up surrounded by friends who have brought him a very special gift. Daisy Ducati looks extra whorish and tempting restrained in a wheel chair with her legs spread wide. They examine the inside of her pussy with a speculum, torment her clit with suction devices, stuff her cunt with toys, fists and cocks- and of course give her an extreme ass a pounding. The crowd goes wild as this filthy scene gets rough.

Duration: 54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Medical mayhem! Flexible pain slut plays doctor new bdsm porn videos

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Toned Savannah Fox
fd3b2d2e674f10d7463e9951ee648e48.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Sexy Savannah Fox is a toned all natural squirt machine with top notch deepthroating skills. She drools, she cums, she deepthroats and she looks damn good doing it. Today we overload this cumslut with a sybain, stocks and two hard dicks until she can no longer recall her own name.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 760.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Toned Savannah Fox

AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!
61a71027eae54e0d3eed09ff5e92aee1.jpg

Cast: AJ Applegate ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Big Ass ,Domination ,Dildo

AJ doesn't do many bondage shoots any more, so when we found out that she wanted to come back to Hogtied, we jumped at the chance to shoot her. She is quickly tied up in a standing/squatting stress position. Her clothes are ripped away and the torment begins.
Next she is face down with her legs spread wide on our Y table. After the magnificent ass is spanked it is filled with a massive dildo. Her pussy is next so that we can double penetrate her. We finish her off with an pussy hook tied to her hair.
She is suspended in a side suspension with one leg up to give access to her honey hole.The Pope takes turns fucking her throat and pussy until she is exhausted from orgasms.
The day is finished with a hogtie that slowly becomes more and more grueling as the scene goes on. Once she can't take any more her pussy is fucked into explosive orgasms.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!

Wonderland
39a6b2c0ef7da2c42c17f02ae7f043a2.jpg

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "WHOM"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Wonderland

Lisa Scott clamped and gagged
a9362e7bdcc10fe01ddb4d81baf80bec.jpg

Lisa Scott is back! Those boobs are amazing! We told her to clamp herself as part of the challenge, while she was gagged with a 2 inch ball! Amazing shock tolerance!

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 840.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Lisa Scott clamped and gagged

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4
bfb28a29b3e6316c12beedca7bff774c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account