BBWs love to fuck more than sweets

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tit Chat With Diana Eisley Diana Eisley Voluptuous magazine editor Dave chats with young, sweet, curvy, hot, cute, sexy, horny and busty Diana Eisley. I was working at a restaurant as a hostess/waitress. I usually wear my uniform, but that day, I was wearing a tank top. I had no laundry done, so I had to come in wearing a tank top that day. I was serving a man just like any other customer, and after he finished eating, he approached me at the counter and told me he was a recruiter for a modeling company. He didnt tell me specifics on what it was, but he told me he would like to exchange numbers and keep in contact and see if he can get me any jobs. We exchanged numbers. I went home. At first I thought it was fake, like a scam or something, but I decided, You know what? Ive done nothing for the last year since moving here. Lets try something new. He told me that theres a company that likes working with girls with very curvy body types, and he told me about you guys, The SCORE Group. GENRE:4K Ultrahd, Backstage, Big Ass, Big Tits, Solo, Xlgirls Size: 0,5 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:24:42
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kroshka83

Granny Leaves Her Nylons On And It Makes Her Look Like A Whore As She Fucks Naughty grannies rule and this one looks extra naughty as she keeps her footie nylons on during this scene. It makes her look extra krunk and slutty, but shes all about bending over so her man can stuff her full of rock solid college cock man meat. GENRE:One On One, Toys, Big Boobs, Mature, Facial Cumshot, Bbw, Brunette Size: 0,69 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:30:15
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Blonde Granny Robin Pachino Sucks And Fucks Her Man In Every Room Robin Pachino Now that hot blonde granny Robin Pachino and her husband are all alone in the house, theyre renewing their vows to please each other - in every room of the house! No area is safe when these two get together, and Robin is right at home sucking cock beneath his big belly, or getting her plump pussy pounded right there on the sofa. GENRE:One On One, Big Boobs, Mature, Facial Cumshot, Lingerie, Blonde Size: 0,72 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:28:42
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Big booty Jessica Lust gets loved up & banged Jessica Lust Jessica Lust is a dynamite BBW babe with dangerous curves. She knows that Christian finds her irresistible and tempts him and teases him until he is rock hard. Then she gives an amazing blowjob before bending over and taking his shaft deep in her tight twat. This high energy scene will leave you craving more! GENRE:Bbw, Brunettes, Creampie, Milf Size: 0,99 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:27:06
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Her Happy Ending April Flores, Seth Gamble April Flores is standing in a fluffy, white robe as she playfully peeks through the doors of her private massage room. Shes ready to treat herself to a relaxing day at the spa and just needs her masseurs sensual hands...Seth Gamble, her masseur for the day, soon shows up with a knowing grin. He cant keep his eyes off Aprils gorgeous body as he moves in behind her to help her disrobe. He wraps his arms around her, gliding his hands over her belly as he undoes the robe and lifts it away from her body. As soon as shes naked before him, she exudes nothing but raw confidence and sexuality.April casts Seth sultry glances as she makes herself comfortable on the massage table. As soon as she does, Seth breaks out the massage oils and gets to work. He makes sure to sensually rub oil over every inch of her full-figured body. He intimately worships every sexy curve -- from her round ass to her voluptuous breasts. Each caress and squeeze makes April hotter, the erotic tension between them becoming unbearable. Finally, when Seths strong hands massage near her pussy, April is more than ready for her happy ending.When Seth abandons his own clothes, April eagerly sucks his cock, thrilled about whats to come. Once Seth is prepared, she spreads her legs wide to invite him inside. Although feeling his hands on her pussy was nice, having his cock massage her from the inside is exactly what she needs! GENRE:Redhead, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Massage, Bbw Size: 0,57 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:31:17
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account