1nnocentHigh*Teen, Cheerleaders, School Uniform(SM)

Asofa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Prison Bitch (Ally Kay)

I was kind of acting like a bitch during class and Mr. Lawrence felt like I needed a little adjustment. He asked to hypnotize me and show me where my life would end up. When I came to I was in jail and Mr. Lawrence became a police officer. He told me I needed to become friends with his little friend or I was going to be sent to general population and That they do bad things to pretty girls like me so I got on my knees and made a new friend!

720p

File Size: 493 MB
Time: 0:26:49
V: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 2000Kbps
A: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Download Sharingmatrix Part1

Download Sharingmatrix Part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Asofa

You don't even notice me (Andy San Dimas)

I was sent to detention because I was caught cheating. I noticed that Coach didn’t even notice me or care that I as in there. I like being the center of attention so I sat up on his desk, spread my legs, pulled my panties to the side and started fingering myself. It was hard for him to ignore me now. He walked over and shoved his face into my pussy. He was really good at that. Then I laid back and he face fucked me so good!

720p

File Size: 668 MB
Time: 0:34:18
V: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 2000Kbps

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

Hangover Remedy (Briana Blair)

Mr. Blade staggered into class looking like he was having a bad day. He made us do some busy work as he fell asleep in the middle of class. He’s always been really nice to me so I stayed after class to make sure he was ok. He told me he was really hung over from the night before so I decided I’d do something to make him feel better. I started rubbing on his cock and he tried to fight it but couldn’t and as soon as me skir ...

720p

File Size: 659 MB
Time: 0:31:38
V: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 2000kbps

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

There's Something About Tommie (Tommie Ryden)

I was going to skip and meet my date in the parking lot when Coach Chibbles stopped me. He gave me a tip that made sense: masturbating before sex to help get all the jitters out early. I tried but wasn’t really having fun so I called him back into the locker room to give me a hand lol. Well the date didn’t go that great but its cool School will be fin tomorrow.

720p

File Size: 753 MB
Time: 0:35:56

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

Carmen McCarthy

Carmen McCarthy a teen sex kitten eager to get horny for us. Her sweet face and natural body is what strokers cream over. The way she works her huge vibrator is the way she'd want a pair of lips tasting her slit. Her quick and deep fingering is exactly how she'd want a rock hard rod ramming her tender split peach. Licking her toy and her fingers is like licking a throbbing tool that's pounded her non-stop. Rubbing the vibe on her tits, she craves for a mouth to suckle and nibble them. With one last poke to her hot spot Carmen cums loudly.

720p

File Size: 648 MB
Time: 0:24:54
V: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.96fps 3498kbps

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

Courtney Cummz

Courtney plays with her tight busty bod including her tasty pink that begs to be sucked and fucked. Once Mark sticks his schlong in Courtney face she inhales his beef with her sweet mouth while also getting even wetter by rubbing her juicy cunt. Courtney fiercely rides Mark's bone with her body shaking from being insanely drenched. From behind Mark blasts her pussy with major fuck force while she wants it even harder. In spoon, Mark hits Courtney G just right and she cums loudly. Mark's balls then feel the twinge and he spurts on her face and neck before she happily cleans him off.

720p

File Size: 523 MB
Time: 0:20:06
V: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.96fps 3499kbps

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

Rubbing One Out (Mya Lynn)

I was all alone and my mind started wondering a bit. I thought no one was around and so I started touching myself. I was thinking about my teacher Mr. Pokerpoon and then he walked in. He knew something was up and smelled my fingers. He looked really turned on but he was trying to hide it so I made it easy for him by getting his ...

720p

File Size: 389 MB
Time: 0:27:08

Download Filesonic Part1
Download Filesonic Part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

On Your Kness (Micah Moore)

I wanted to help change the school. There's far too much sin. Students and teachers are having sex all over the place. So I went into Mr. Fitzergood's office and asked him to pray with me but when I finished he was stroking his cock. I had no choice but to clean the sin from his cock with my holy mouth. I shall anoint thee satan...

720p

File Size: 418 MB
Time: 0:37:31

Download Filesonic Part1
Download Filesonic Part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Asofa

Don't Turn Your Back On (Misty Stone)

I set up a meeting with Mr. Fitzergood because I had some really important business to discuss but the whole time he kept ignoring me. I was really not cool with this and befor he just ended the meeting I made sure I got what I wanted. I crawled up on his desk and before he could say a word I pulled out his cock and made sure he...

Size: 369 MB
Duration: 00:29
Video: Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps
Audio: Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Download Filesonic

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: