Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

MsK - Elio & Manuel Deboxer (Vice Versa)
a4eadc05bd76954eaa3ba6c002534ef4.jpg

A few days ago, I received an email from Pascal, the guy behind Maskurbate with the subject line 'Something Great!!!'. The message was short and exciting, ',after fucking Manuel, Elio asked him to fuck him back! We couldn't believe it. So I have everything on tape, the straight guy's first fuck which also happens to also be the first flip flop scene on the site',' said Hector Camacho. 'Enough said � I foresee another record breaking scene ahead!'

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4725kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 668.0 MB
Download MsK - Elio & Manuel Deboxer (Vice Versa)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Circle Jerk Boys - Making The Team (AJ Monroe & Scott Harbor)
ade6e3262aa309bcaac49bef14430c23.jpg

Scott is talking with his team captain AJ about his performance issues and AJ won't let him back on the field because of his lack of motivation and poor skills. Begging to be let back on the team Scott will do anything for the team captain. AJ is worried about his reputation but the offer is making his cock twitch underneath his mesh shorts. Scott can't wait any longer for an answer so he decides to move in on AJ and finally he gives into his temptations as long as everything is kept secret. Soon all hell breaks loose and AJ takes control of that ass and mouth. Scott is at the team captain's mercy as he bends him over and takes his bubbly ass. I guess we all will see just how bad Scott wants to be on the team.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6617kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 847.1 MB
Download Circle Jerk Boys - Making The Team (AJ Monroe & Scott Harbor)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Tim Tales - Santiago Bareack 3some
4988106ded06c44ef7180e4264eeca31.jpg

When is too much cock too much? Well, I guess you could ask Santiago.

He takes two massive raw cocks at once in this threesome scene. Timtales Exclusives Devon Lebron and Fostter Riviera are breeding that poor hole to its limit.

They give every raw inches of their thick fuckmeat to Santiago. What a real trooper !

Watch out for the double penetration part. He's fucked beyond fucked!

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6051kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 997.6 MB
Download Tim Tales - Santiago Bareack 3some

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Austin and Tanner finally sex
3558af8dd019d9aca942bce88f5f46ba.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Austin Wilde Tanner Bishop
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos.

Tanner and Austin had known each other for over a year before finally getting the chance to cut the sexual tension they had between each other.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 32kbps

File size: 578.3 MB
Download Austin and Tanner finally sex

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jaro Stone, Martin Rivers and Milan Sharp
1e7666bb2ca63b1346a250f397b7b072.jpg

It�s a turn of events that certainly seems to get Stone�s juices rising, that�s for sure � evidenced by the ease with which Sharp and Rivers subsequently strip the fellow of his pants and proceed to give the cute masseur a taste of his own sensuous medicine. Soon our ever-tireless performer is having his arse caressed and rimmed like a cheap slut; before Rivers finally puts him out of his wanton misery and thrusts every inch of his ramrod deep into the lad�s hungry hole.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 808.2 MB
Download Jaro Stone, Martin Rivers and Milan Sharp

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cazzoclub - AJ Alexander, Koldo Goran, & Kieron Knight
e758058bc68224746ba22a3276572051.jpg

What do you do in Berlin when consumed by lust? It's clear. One grabs a few buddies and looks for a suitable spot outdoors. An old signal box in the East of the city is the perfect location for this. Urban, abandoned and mysterious.

The English Kieron Knight gathers his buddies Koldo Goran and AJ Alexander, goes on his knees and blows them - good old buddy style.
The naked Koldo pushes his erect cock down the throat, AJ grabs his head and pulls him relentlessly on the bulging gland of his buddy, down to the root of the shaft. His yellow black rubber Jersey shines with dripping thick spit. The big cock falls out of his mouth and slaps on the rubber, as he pulls the two meat sticks deeper and deeper. Suddenly, AJ brutally throws him to the ground, pulls up his legs and puts his tongue in the asshole. Koldo meanwhile kneels over his face and rams the 22cm cock in his throat until the pig almost suffocates.

AJ licks the juicy cunt so skillfully that Kieran would scream but is prevented by the massive cock in his mouth - he can hardly breathe. Even after he pulls his cock from the throat again, there remains no time for the British rubber pig to rest.

Barely out of his mouth hole he has big cock in his ass. But one cock is never enough for the Englishman and so bends over both AJ and Kieran to double penetrate the steaming cunt cavity. The hammering continues with one cock in his ass and another in his mouth. Finally he has the opportunity to shout his lust in the Berlin sky.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 767.0 MB
Download Cazzoclub - AJ Alexander, Koldo Goran, & Kieron Knight

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Asians - Friend And Gilbert
5b87fa3286d0e2c08ba5dece33d5c434.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

To this day, Gilbert holds the #1 position of hottest Asian twink ass out of all my boys. He still calls me daddy after being my buddy for nearly a decade. I love the boy dearly, and my lust for him has never wavered. Gilbert is a passionate love maker, and luckily he loves my raw white daddy cock.

Duration: 31:12
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 989kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.3 MB
Download Asians - Friend And Gilbert

Fileboom Premium Account