xxx games collection by igirl

igirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Censorship: No
Developer / Publisher: Ziau
Language : English
File size: 119 MB

about
It's a story of a family, (father, mother and daughter) who are spending their summer holiday in the hotel near the popular beach. You are taking a role of a father, Michael Goodwin. There will be a lot of people to meet and it's entirely up to you to decide what kind of father husband or friend is Michael going to be. All the decisions you make are going to open (or close) different options.

This game has a point system as well. But it is a little different from what you are used to (or at least I hope so). It is not about building relationships, it is about you choosing whether Michael is going to be strong, dominant person, or the kind of guy who perfers to obey and does what he's told.

Download Summer Vacation - Version 0.01
Download from keep2s.cc (119.99 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: LurkingHedgehog
File size: 813 MB

about
The game is about a young man, who accidently inherits some special magic powers from his ancestor. Now he has to fight demons and protect his family (Mom and sister) from their attacks, using their gratitude to corrupt them.

By the way, I'm sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my native language.

I plan to create a really big adult game, that will contain incest, harem, domination, bdsm, lesbian sex and many other things. It will also have many characters (about 10 girls or more to interact with), many locations (much more than demo-version has), a system of skills, a battle system, a lot of enemies and various ways to defeat them, and other interesting events.

I also plan to change the interface if the game, to add some buttons and info screens.

I can't draw pictures myself, so I used 3D SexVilla Editor to create graphics for my game.

Version 1.5 Changelog:

Scenes:

+ 3 Mom options in her bedroom

+ 6 Mom options in the kitchen (when she cooks)

+ 4 Mom options in the livingroom (when she is alone, watches TV)

+ 2 Mom options in the bathroom

(some of the scenes are equal to the existing, but look different)

New interface for interactions with Mom. In the next releases other characters will also get this interface.

New interface allows you to see how many scenes you can unlock in the current release. Locked but avaliable scenes depicted as locks in the interaction menu.

Download The Dark Prince - Version 1.5
https://keep2s.cc/file/dd22d4de07f97/TheDarkPrince_v.1.5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Fuzzy Kitten Games
File size: 850 MB

about
You play as some dude, that get's to live with three babes. One is a student, one a working woman and one your landlord. You can spy on them and build up your relationship.

Version 0.5.0 Changelog:

· Minor tweaks to current dialog

· Expanded Abby's Backrub scene to include a threesome ending with Brittany. The threesome option will trigger if you have a score of at least 100 with both girls. Includes 31 new images.

· Expanded Brittany's Movie scene to include a threesome ending with Cathy. The threesome option will trigger if you have a score of at least 100 with both girls. Includes 30 new images.

· Expanded Cathy's Kitchen scene to include a threesome ending with Abby. The threesome option will trigger if you have a score of at least 100 with both girls. Includes 20 new images.

Download Room-Mating - Version 0.5.0
https://keep2s.cc/file/89cf05cf77409/Room-Mating-0.5.0-pc.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Yron Vol
File size: 206 MB

about
In the dark dimension of the Lus'Inne you take on the role of Yra, a young woman who finds herself in one of the most prestigious positions a female can acquire, that of concubine to the Mistress of Pleasure herself. Illustrious as the position seems, it turns out to be one of bondage, for not only are you expected to be present at the whim of the dark Goddess, you must also perform any and all deeds Her wicked mind devises.

Changelog:

Patch Notes:

- Fixed weird graphic issue in Nerzul'ia scene

- Fixed the end game message

- Text is now sharper and justified to block

- Text should now render correctly across all resolutions

- Dialogue styling added (makes it easier to see what part of the text is dialogue)

I realise a feature like dialogue styling may not be for everyone. I'm planning to release a future build with the option to change your font-size and also turn enhancements in the text on or off. So if you want a plain book-like experience you'll get that option in time, and if a lot of you start to scream about this it will be sooner than later

Download The Eternal Feast - Version 0.1
https://keep2s.cc/file/0de93ea62d85f/TEF_v0.1.0_Win32.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Daniels K
File size: 1.49 GB

About
Now a few words about Stranded Ep2 : Has three animated scenes, character trackers working correctly (might change the aspect in the future, not very proud of them also they are only for the girls), persuasion event working properly (again will change the ruler in the coming version, not happy about how it looks), a more persistent world where things can happen with or without the main characters help. The map now has more complex elements (destructible trees, removable rocks and clutter, etc).

Download Stranded With Benefits Episode 2 - Version 0.7
https://keep2s.cc/file/53eae9fac9d02/Stranded_With_Benefits_E2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Mr. ZZ
File size: 1.19 GB

about
Exciting weeks are behind me, behind us. Weeks in which I created new characters with unique personality, new story's and a much better GUI. I tried to make the best game possible, listening to a lot of feedback that I've got since the beginning of "The Gift's" development.

Thanks to everyone for their ideas, feedback and help!

Version 0.3 Changelog:

Finish Clara's and Monique's story, make them your first two slaves!

Continue to corrupt Mom and Sister.

Unlock Sister's second set of clothes and make her wear it in the house.

Shower event for Mother and Sister: meet them randomly in the bathroom and get them to do some naughty things with you!

Save game compatible with all previous versions.

More than 350 new images (830 in total)

Download The Gift Reloaded - Version 0.03
https://keep2s.cc/file/7826e22b36c12/TheGiftReloaded-V0.03-pc.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Offshore
File size: 736 MB

about
In "The Girlfriend Experience" you will need to seduce a girl from your dreams. You have the last chance to impress her and make things happen so be careful and think twice before you'll do anything.

Added:

- 12 new full animated scenes (28 in total)

- 11 new images (50 in total)

Download The Girlfriend Experience - Final Version
https://keep2s.cc/file/ee542f8a22b5e/The_Girlfriend_Experience_Full_Version.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Juzo Togo
File size: 276 MB

about
2 Years after the last Alien Invasion (Duke Nukem Forever). Duke gets some well earned rest.

You play as Duke as he interacts with the many women of his life and meets a few new ones.

Uncover a new villain who wants him gone.

Download The Sexual Adventures of Duke Nukem - Version 0.37 Alpha
https://k2s.cc/file/1fc60d1a259b8/The_Sexual_Adventures_of_Duke_Nukem.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: XCat
File size: 124 MB

about
The game is about a young male human (it's Sci-fi, remember that And someone approached him and then. But all that will be explained in the very beginning of the story, just try it

So what this game will contain in (near) future?

Complex Sci-fi story. Lots of text. It will not be hello-drop-your-pants kind of a game

Many beautiful females of different alien races. Some of them easy, some not

Interaction with close relatives. Yes, you know what I mean

Original drawn art, you will not find images that you have seen before elsewhere

Download Time Effect - Version 0.1.1b
https://keep2s.cc/file/48f6ab6d08634/TimeEffect-0.1.1b.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

igirl

Developer / Publisher: Silver Band Games
File size: 125 MB

Here's a short Rock Paper Scissors style game I put together to get some practice with Ren'Py. I liked how it turned out so I decided to commission some artwork and release it.

This is a game about strip wrestling with some unconventional tactics. It's not a long game, but it's complete. I hope you guys like it.

Download Trounce Tickle Tease
https://keep2s.cc/file/5c1dd489327a0/TrounceTickleTease.rar

Fileboom Premium Account