White sex slaves organisation

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

white sex slavers organisation

She will be begging for mercy all the while getting rape fucked by someone merciless.The sexslaves are prompted against their will to do things so down and dirty that they find their humanity all but stripped away,it is the realm of debauchery unprecedented , and only the boldest of the bold dare step into it's depraved depths.Some clients grabs the first bitch they can find and fucks the shit out of her until he blows his load. A negroe takes a white woman against her will and fucks her until he's satisfied. She's screaming and he's creaming .

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

PROCO

They only scream and beg to stop !!!

th_17901_A3_123_580lo.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

"YES this is your lovely wife working in my brothel and begging each big black to take her in all her holes.It is her 27 th client today and she still has many to do.I earn millions on her and use her myself whenever i need it.She is a great cocksucker now and swallow all my 14 inches into her throat !!.Her arshole is bigger now from the thousands of niggers who used her last year.Soon she will be pregnant and her offspring if it is a girl will also be my next whore "

.All this wel educated white beauties , the stuff of a million fantasies for both men and women, are now the property of some ugly black pimp.

they find themselves in the groping hands of filthy lechers who project their most unconfessable fantasies onto making them pregnant

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

Forced presentation to their pimp each morning .All the sex slaves have to present their godies for him on this way and say "Please Sir all yours whenever you like ".This was one of the the most satisfying of the rewards the pimping had brought, better by far than the wealth the whores had brought him. He no longer had to hide his passion for rape and domination of white females.

]

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

whitesex slavers organisation

Naked Western women trained to offer sex on command, were considered less than human valued somewhere between donkeys and dogs.The young and terrified girls went against all their natural instincts, revolted and obviously disgusted at the things they were made to do but that simply added to the excitement for the clients and they varied the acts accordingly.Here in the black pimps brothel they had the life of one who had no status, whose life was totally controlled by negroes. Who could be stripped, chained, beaten, fucked entirely at their whim. The pimp would turn them into a mindless animal, and display her before his people as an example of how weak the whites were, how easily crushed were their spirits into a creature whose only purpose of life being deeply penetrated, with taking black cocks in her every hole 18 hours a day.They only could expect to spend the rest of their life being used sexually by black men in some obscure whorehouse for "BLAKS ONLY" allowed.

th_36935_0346924345_123_510lo.jpg
th_62265_AA26_123_507lo.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

18 HOURS EACH DAY NON STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to be filled up by blacks who rape them into pain and deadness.Cunt, pussy, poon, pink, whorehole, fuckhole, cuntpit, tunnel, slit, slantslit, fuckslit, cuntslit, gookcunt, all sorts of variations hit her ears all day.It really hurt , in light of the discrepancy in sizes.Both her fuckholes were far too small for those big black dick machines. They were raw bleeding and lacerated messes inside. Wombs were turned all upside down, and floating in funny positions, due to these negroes going in far deeper than white girls could withstand. Due to overuse, her vagina and uteruses were hanging grotesquely outside of her bodie.These girls simply were not meant to withstand men this size.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: