Whats in the mail?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I can't take the suspense MOP!

Subspace, my mind has been ticking over in work today. :)
I have three Ideas for her.

Basically, I need her to realise that she is a very lovely girl. [she doesn't think so].
As well as punishing her for constantly putting herself down, [in public too, I may add], on forums and such, she does this knowing FULL WELL that it annoys me.
I need her to learn.

1/ Basic arse flogging/ spanking facing a mirror. She will be smartly dressed and made up for this.

2/As above, but introducing her to a few strokes of a cane. This is a level she needs to get to, and with my help, she can overcome it, and remember the day, and why it was necessary.

3/Confidence through public humiliation.... Dressed slutty/sexy, I shall stop the car, and she will ask good looking guys directions to some obscure town miles away, the guys will answer while enjoying the view. As she is a bit quiet with strangers, [no, really, she is] :rolleyes: .... this will be a good exercise for her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

While I understand that this was addressed to lovely subspace, and I recognise that #3 would be a fine and creative way to have OLP realize on some level that she is, indeed, attractive - I respectfully submit that the cane will probably do more to convince her to stop annoying you with her constant and recurring negative remarks and put-downs of your beautiful submissive.

Mostly because I agree with Ezra, This is a life-long habit and if I read your exasperation correctly, it's something you've had trouble with for some time. It will not go away easily.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: