Unusual fetishes

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Genophan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Blood Play is a big kink of mine ...and along with needle play are probably the two most religiously associated with me. I am a great fan of corseting, it can look so beautiful and evocative.

Knife play too, both with the blade against the skin and having it used as a sex toy

Asphyxia play. I only do this with a partner, there are a great many risks associated with this of course, but I have achieved my most intense orgasms through this.

Castration play. In the world of online RP I will take this to extremes as of course no real damage is done, in the realy world, it is limited to CBT. Something about emasculating a man is so intensely arousing for me. Hokaies, I suspect from that last sentence alone, most the guys on this board will give me a wide berth -grins-

Snuff/Dolcett. My first online RP was a Dolcett one and I have explored the snuff aspect a lot in RP, from both sides of the divide.

The smell of petrol, seriously. Standing on a garage forecourt and filling my car up can get me so damn horny its unreal.

Futanari, specifically transformation Futa. I have written an few rape/BDSM tales revolving around this. In reality I have this desire to get fucked by a real born shemale (rather than TG)

there are others ...but I guess I will leave it at the tame ones for now

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: