subspace: black and white

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Okay, my nefarious plot to make subspace laugh out loud while alone in front of her computer has been discovered. Years ago I was jilted by an avatar model with a great brow arch and was exacting my revenge on subspace by trying to make her laugh.

Curses...foiled...

;>) So, you're not buying that, huh?

subspace had made a cute play on words in another thread. I accused her of 'punnery' of the first order and called it a 'heinous offense' and suggested she be 'pun'ished. Post #39 below was her witty reply to my previous request to copy her pictures from the very first post to this thread (two tasteful pictures of her in lingere, one black top and one white) While the photos show that she has a physique that most women can only wish for, You could actually run the photos in the newspaper without upsetting anyone. The rest is just me playing with words and enjoying subspace's intelligent and humorous responses. By way of explanation, my current Avatar photo is Not subspace, nor would I use her photo for that purpose again, I put it up to really suprize her when she came back to the thread and it was only up until replied to the thread about 15 hours later. With this info, you should be able to go back to post 38 and read forward from there and it will all make sense. Well, most of it anyway, I can get a little fanciful when feeling creative.

Since it was her thread anyway, I didn't feel that we were hijacking it or bothering anyone. It all boils down to me doing the adult equivalent of tugging on her pigtails and she has handled herself admirably. She's been wonderfully funny and gives as good as she gets.

subspace, you got style.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hum....well weather or not you were trying to make me laugh you did. I not only laughed but did the 'jaw drop' with a "what the..."when I saw the avatar for the first time. Very much a surprise, thanks for the distraction!
None of this can possibly be considered hijacking because it was aimed at me in my own thread!
I take it all as a very nice compliment.
I got style? Wow, thanks!
Ya know you almost had a clean getaway but you just couldn't resist a pigtails comment huh? :p

Thanks for playing!:D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account