Smilies

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Has anyone else noticed just how few smilies there are on this forum? :(

On most forums I'm on, there will be a selection of around 10 smilies, and then a link to a page where probably hundreds more can be found. But on here, there are no extras; the few shown, are all you get :(

Here, there are no laughing or crying smilies for example, and I think it would be brilliant if we could have some little BDSM themed ones, like wielding a whip, spanking, a gagged smilie, drooling and so on...I've seen plenty of these on non BDSM forums, but on here, where they would matter more, there is nothing of the sort :(

I know that not everyone likes to use smilies, but it would still be nice if we were able to have the choice :)

Has anyone else noticed this, and what do the rest of you think? I'll be honest, I don't actually know how to add new smilies to a forum, but still... :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I really don't like the few and dull smileys available for this board so this'd be great. I always turn off the smileys, when I post, due to this.

I vote for the use of these smileys:

emoticons.jpg

They apparently are vBulletin smileys, and since this forum uses vBulletin, there'd be no problem with legality if these were used. Also, I think they look unusually nice... most smileys just look dreadfully ugly. Maybe an extra heavy crying smiley should be added, though... the one available, there, looks a bit too lighthearted.

So, who agrees that these look good? :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace