Rare Foot Fetish videos!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Testing a new bitch part 4 (FULL HD MP4)

Today Leona is doing a very dirty test for her bitch Nikki, she got her sweaty feet very dirty and decided to let Nikki clean them, she wanted to see how the bitch obediently licked all the dirt from her feet, and when the dirt became less, she poured new dirt on the bitch straight in the face, Nikki was grimy, dirty and nasty, but despite this, she tried to please her new mistress and prove her devotion to her!

Category Foot Domination
Related Categories Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination
Keywords Foot Gagging,Gagged Women,Foot Fetish,Lesbian Domination,Foot Slave Training,Dirty Feet,Throat Humiliation,Gag Reflex,Foot Worship,Spit Fetish,Foot Humiliation,Sweaty Soles,Foot Swallowing,Gagging,Kicking

Duration : 00:24:30
Size : 3.48 GB
Format : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/c15aa6181d445/Testing_a_New_Bitch_Part_4.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vital501

The double taming of the stroppy bitch 3 ( FULL HD MP4)

Miranda hasn't tasted dirt yet, the bitch is still trying to show her temper and it's even better, she lets herself spit it out, but Mistress Leona is already experienced in this business and won't let this bitch take over, so she fed the bitch dirt from her feet and Candy's feet, showing her place and that she doesn't care about her temper, she'll still serve her, will do her bidding and humiliation!

Category Foot Domination
Related Categories Double Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination
Keywords Lesbian Domination,Extreme Domination,Throat Humiliation,Spit Fetish,Foot Slave Training,Gagging,Humilitation,Slave Punishment,Struggling Fantasy,Hand Gagging,Slave Girl,Femdom,Tape Bondage,Dirty Slave,Lesdom

File Name : The Double Taming Of The Stroppy Bitch 3
Runtime : 00:15:35
File Size : 1.44 GB
File type : mp4

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/c048cfcac18b4/The_Double_Taming_Of_The_Stroppy_Bitch_3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vital501

We have a new bitch today! ( part 2) (FULL HD MP4)

Leona suggested that Naoimi be tougher with her bitch Margaret and she decided to show her how to behave with her. Relaxing together and sunbathing in the sun, they called Margaret and decided to give her a good lick of her legs so that she swallowed them deeper and deeper into her throat, and they also wanted to spank the bitch after the pool, her body was wet and this was to enhance the sensations from the spanking that awaited Margaret!

Related Categories Double Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Spanking F/F
KeywordsLesbian Domination,Smoke Fetish,Gagged Women,Ass Spanking,Soles Licking,Foot Fetish,Bastinado,Slave Girl,Foot Slave Girl,Slave Punishment,Foot Slave Training,Slave Humiliation,Smoke Slave,Foot Gagging,Whipping Fantasy

File Name : We Have a New Bitch Today Part 2
Runtime : 00:21:36
File Size : 3.07 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/a934b45d4ca36/We_Have_a_New_Bitch_Today_Part_2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

We have a new bitch today! (FULL HD MP4)

Today Leona was expecting her friend Naomi to visit her, who promised to come to visit with a surprise! Leon was intrigued by this! When she met her friend, she saw Margaret's new bitch with her, her friend Naomi knew that Leona would like such a surprise and she was interested to see what she would do with him, knowing what a cruel character Leona had!

Category Foot Domination
Related Categories Double Domination, Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination, Shoe & Boot Worship, Spanking F/F
Keywords Lesbian Domination,Smoke Fetish,Gagged Women,Spitting,Soles Licking,Foot Fetish,High Heels Boot Licking,Slave Girl,Foot Slave Girl,Slave Punishment,Foot Slave Training,Slave Humiliation,Smoke Slave,Foot Gagging,Whipping Fantasy

File Name : We Have a New Bitch Today
Runtime : 00:19:37
File Size : 2.79 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/06189a2c800b5/We_Have_a_New_Bitch_Today.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Use of mouth for cleaning (FULL HD MP4)

The coming winter caused Dominique a runny nose from the cold and when she came home, she decided to use this moment as a new humiliation for Isabella, she took a pack of napkins and sat on the sofa, decided to blow her nose thoroughly in them and then ordered the bitch to take them into her mouth along with snot and to chew it all, Isabella obediently obeyed the order, then Dominique wanted Isabella to prepare her shoes for the evening, the task of the slave was to lick them with her tongue from the remnants of dirt and dust, and then Dominique wanted to warm her bare feet, she decided to use warm and slobbery mouth of her bitch Isabella and ordered her to service her feet!

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Slave Training, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship
Keywords Dominic,Boot Domination,Slave Punishment,Isabella,Boot Licking,Femdom,Foot Humiliation,Spit Fetish,Foot Slave Girl,Foot Worship,Soles Licking,Dirty Shoes Licking,Foot Fetish,Spitting,Foot Gagging

File Name : Use Of Mouth For Cleaning
Runtime : 00:19:00
File Size : 2.70 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/791e739664b94/Use_Of_Mouth_For_Cleaning.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

ALSU - Your tongue is great for cleaning my boots and bare feet!

This old woman's tongue is perfect for cleaning my shoes. And it cleans my bare feet just as well. It is an honor for her to worship the bare feet of such a beautiful Mistress like me and she knows it. She will be grateful to me until the end of her days.

..Alsu..

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Boot Domination, Foot Domination, Older Woman / Younger Women, Shoe & Boot Worship, Sweaty Feet
Keywords Foot Worship,Old Female Slave,Foot Domination,Lesbian Domination,Humiliation,Sweaty Feet,Boot Worship,Boot Domination,Alsu,Monica

File Name : Alsu Your Tongue Is Great For Cleaning My Boots And Bare Feet 4k
Runtime : 00:17:35
File Size : 1.89 GB
Resolution : 3840x2160

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/485ab890a1dd7/A...at_For_Cleaning_My_Boots_And_Bare_Feet_4k.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

SARAH - This bitch must always remember who she is! (4K)

This bitch must always remember who she is.. she is the dust of my feet.. Her life completely depends on my mood. If I want, I will throw her out into the street.. she crawls around my feet and kisses my shoes.. tells me compliments and smells my sweaty feet. Pathetic loser!

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Foot Domination, Foot Slave Training, Hand Fetish, Lesbian Domination, Shoe & Boot Worship
Keywords Foot Worship,Foot Slave Girl,Foot Domination,Lesbian Domination,Humiliation,Hands Fetish,Shoe Worship,Sarah,Zoe

File Name : Sarah This Bitch Must Always Remember Who She Is 4k
Runtime : 00:17:05
File Size : 1.84 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/7bb947437d501/Sarah_This_Bitch_Must_Always_Remember_Who_She_Is_4k.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

ALSU - Do I need a new foot cleaner? (4K)

I'm wondering who is better at licking the dirt off my feet.. An old woman or a young whore.. This old idiot monica has licked the dirt off my feet many times and I want to check whether she does it better than my new slave or not. My new slave misha swallows all the dirt from my soles, but nevertheless it seems to me that the old woman is trying better. Do I need such a foot cleaner? What do you think?

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Dirty Feet, Foot Humiliation, Foot Slave Training, Lesbian Domination, Older Woman / Younger Women
Keywords Foot Worship,Foot Slave Girls,Foot Domination,Lesbian Domination,Humiliation,Dirty Feet,Alsu,Misha,Monica

File Name : Alsu Do i Need a New Foot Cleaner 4k
Runtime : 00:17:09
File Size : 1.85 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/a12655745a3bc/Alsu_Do_i_Need_a_New_Foot_Cleaner_4k.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Muertas de Risa First Time Foot Licklish Violetha

This is the first time someone sucks this queen's feet. I feel lucky to be the first and as soon as I connect my tongue with her fingers she starts giggling nonstop and I will suck every inch of her big luscious feet. Violetha is extremely ticklish on her feet but with her tongue this is superior. Between her toes it's terrible how ticklish she is and on the wrinkled soles too so she sucked on Violetha's feet like a cat fish producing incredible reactions. She laughs out loud but she's actually enjoying every minute of it.

File Name : Muertas De Risa First Time Foot Licklish Violetha
Runtime : 00:10:28
File Size : 916 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/07ada3ab57f1e/Muertas_De_Risa_First_Time_Foot_Licklish_Violetha.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account