Pony Play and general Animal roleplay pics.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VladHarkonnen

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm, generally, a submissive. But I do have my dominant side. And I have a fantasy that really turns me on and I have to chuckle about because, well, its some funny shit.

You know that song Old MacDonald? Well...

I fantasize about having a "farm". I walk into the barn, wearing overalls of course, and to one side I have my "pigs"...women on all fours wearing rubber pig noses and wearing little piggy tails. To another side I have "cows". They oink and moo (respectively lol) I even have a couple of muscular ladies acting as horses...and yes...they neigh.

I know...it's fucked up...especially for someone that's mainly sub...but damn it's hot to me. It make me laugh too. Generally, I'm not turned on by things that crack me up but...

Oh and I know this is my first post and what this might look like but I'm really not trolling.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

I'm, generally, a submissive. But I do have my dominant side. And I have a fantasy that really turns me on and I have to chuckle about because, well, its some funny shit.

I fantasize about having a "farm". I walk into the barn, wearing overalls of course, and to one side I have my "pigs"...women on all fours wearing rubber pig noses and wearing little piggy tails. To another side I have "cows". They oink and moo (respectively lol) I even have a couple of muscular ladies acting as horses...and yes...they neigh.

I know...it's fucked up...especially for someone that's mainly sub...but damn it's hot to me. It make me laugh too. Generally, I'm not turned on by things that crack me up but...

Oh and I know this is my first post and what this might look like but I'm really not trolling.

That sounds like a crazy, yet awesome fantasy. I thought of something that could be added to it so that you could still somewhat be submissive in this situation. You could have a mistress (or master, whichever you would prefer) who owns the farm making you work as a farmhand who has to care for the animals by feeding them, cleaning up after them, and milking the cows. Then the person you would be submissive to would do an inspection to make sure you did a good enough of a job caring for all of the animals. If the dominant farm owner is not satisfied, she or he could make you sleep in the barn with the animals.

Fileboom Premium Account

kinky-guy-87

Sounds awesome! Let me know when this farm is opening ;)

I'll make you do that thing where they stick their arm up a cow...lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: