most painful thing?

J zero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

wow... some of these things i would never, ever do....

i cannot understand why anyone would enjoy some of these extreme measures...

not to say that im close-minded, because im not. And i know pain is a turn-on for some subs, but there are some things that are just downright torture, and not the "good" torture... i simply wish i could comprehend what part of that is enjoyable...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

wow... some of these things i would never, ever do....

i cannot understand why anyone would enjoy some of these extreme measures...

not to say that im close-minded, because im not. And i know pain is a turn-on for some subs, but there are some things that are just downright torture, and not the "good" torture... i simply wish i could comprehend what part of that is enjoyable...

it's complicated, believe me. i don't get into some of the most extreme things there but i can say that i never thought i would be ok with someone even slapping me in the face for punishment, but someone i was with and trusted implicitly accidentally did so and for some reason, in submission, i was completely ok with it. (why i was suddenly ok with it b/c it was him and b/c of our level of trust etc is probably a whole other thread) i didn't *like* it - it was definitely punishment and painful, especially since he caught my ear and i had a sort of ringing in my ear for a while... but i didn't NOT enjoy it for what it was.

also, i must say, sometimes the pain is not the turn - sometimes the turn on is showing what you can endure and sometimes the turn on is enduring something that pleases the dominant even though it is not enjoyable.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

i guess that if i had to take a guess, it would be that some subs have an extremely high pain threshold, and the more pain they endure over a period of time, the higher their threshold is for it? therefore requiring some of these drastic measures to achieve that same state of pain?

im truthfully trying to understand

do a little research into the chemistry of pain and pleasure... they are quite similar. sort of like fear and (happy) excitement. i would elaborate more, but i'm getting tired :)

Fileboom Premium Account