Lesbian Hot Fitness Model Fucks Me With A Strapon

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e2ed061f355d17ef57f9f6bf29fa1e01.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Now this is a hot fucking clip. It's been in my download queue and since I have shit tons of clips I want to download I forgot about this one and it gets a bit nerve racking to try to randomly choose clips I want to download. But last night I put this up for download and I am so fucking glad that I did cos this shit was hot as fuck!So alexaxo93 has a hot fit big tit model with her for this particular video. Her blonde friend is on the couch wearing lingerie and stockings and a strapon while she is completely buck naked. alexaxo93 then starts to blow on her friends strapon cock and then she gets into position on top of her and slowly lowers herself down her the big strapon cock. She then rides her friends strapon in cowgirl as her friends caresses, gropes and runs her hands all over her ass and back. The women then change positions where alexaxo93 rides the cock in reverse cowgirl and takes multiple spankings as she rides the huge dick. Finally the blonde gets alexaxo93 into missionary and continues to fuck the shit out the big titty babe until she cums. Some great POV shots of fucking and alexaxo93 rubbing her pussy as she gets fucked by her friend.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14747kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.2 GB