Has anyone tried this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskva

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi there. I'm very new at this and a first time poster for this. It's taken me a bit of mustering up but here goes.

I've recently has a strong desire to engage in a certain smoking fetish. I've wanted a woman to flick her ash on my erect penis.

What would the hazards/dangers be of this? Also, has anyone (from either side) tried/experienced this? If so, what's it like?

Well, Ive never personally tried this...

But as far as hazards....of course there is the obvious burns from the cherry of the cig. But, you could also get an infection, either from the burn or from you not washing off the ash.

The ash or cherry could also get down in your urethra, causing an infection - possibly even a urinary tract infection if the ash goes down far enough.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Is it something you would recommend or no, especially as a "first" thing to do?

Once you get over the psychological hurdle of "Oh my god! Hot! burn!" (hot stove syndrome) you'll learn its really not hot at all. Heres what you do: smoke a cigarette and flick the ashes into your other palm. Unless your skin is made of rice paper nothing bad will happen. Of course, that may take all of the fun out of it as an S&M mindfuck, but those are the breaks.

So as a "first" thing to do, yes its fine.

Go have fun and come back when you want to know about getting a cigarette put-out on your tongue.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.