Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Romeo James and Ashton Taylor
7dbcfaa97b3a16e632e5cf5a952623a6.jpg

Make positive and stay tuned in following the lads blast for a few adorable post pound shower shenanigans otherwise called "clean-up credits."

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 585.7 MB
Download Romeo James and Ashton Taylor

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Axl and Tanner
59779344a1939f0ad66f04d6fa071818.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Oral Sex, Muscules, Rimmingm BlowJob, Big Dick, Cumshots

Tanner is one fine hunk of a hero and we were lucky to have him join us. He's a perfect fit for AD and he seems to be eager to move things forward. He was a little reluctant at first but I took him to a long lunch where I laid it all out on the table as the waitress brought out our sushi. I wasn't quite sure what kind of reaction I was going to get from him, but I didn't hold back. Tanner didn't blink an eye. I thought he might jump up and run out of the restaurant, but he was all ears. By the time lunch was over, he was in. Now I had to decide who to pair this stud with to ensure his first experience was a memorable one and that he'd be sure to return.
Axl came to mind right away. Since Axl's first scene, we've seen just how much he enjoys what he's doing and when I showed him pictures of Tanner he was all for it. I think he enjoys the thought of being a guy's first experience and I'm certain that anyone who is lucky enough to have Axl as their first will certainly be hooked. He has perality for days and his excitement seems to bubble right on over to his scene partners. Tanner was no exception. In fact, Tanner went a little further in this scene that he'd originally agreed to go, thanks to Axl.

Duration: 39:15
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 589.1 MB
Download Axl and Tanner

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

The Boy in Subordination
c2e65acdbfc78625176b55f7d83c0733.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Dalton Pierce, Donny Forza, Johnny Forza
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Sling, Tattoos, Thtreesome.
Video language: English

We heard your comments, and now we're bringing you the two hottest together in this exclusive scene for the very first time. Meet the Forza - Donny and Johnny getting it on with Dalton Pierce!

Format: flv
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 419.4 MB
Download The Boy in Subordination

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Raw Cravings
458017f2211d68034df1181b8e8f50ce.jpg

Cast: Diego Summers and Andy Star
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Here we are again this week to present you a fucking hot encounter with two horny mates that will give their best as always for your full enjoyment. Dutch stud Diego Summers was in search for a real power bottom to satisfy his cravings to pound some hungry ass bareback. He loves Latin boys and we thought that a perfect match for him could have only been Brazilian-born Andy Star. We were not wrong! As soon as he jumps on the bed Andy takes the massive cock and surrenders to the willing of Diego, that dominates and fucks him like only a real muscled macho can do it!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 453.1 MB
Download Raw Cravings

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

TimTales - Tim Fucks Dorian Petit
45cabcc2bed3a65e26da6f387f02bbd5.jpg

Tim is the lucky one taking ownership of an incredible French bottom on this Bastille day. Dorian Petit is nothing small! A former dancer that lived all around the world, Dorian is crazy flexible and has this tremendous hole. I'm sure you can hear me say "What a hole!" many times during the shoot. Tim just loved that smooth buttery hole. Watch him grab Dorian's legs and make him ride his massive cock. Dorian Petit is a perfect fit for Timtales. Stay tuned for more of that amazing bottom!

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download TimTales - Tim Fucks Dorian Petit

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Raise Fucking
fee1bc1ec75bb8e6a38d831297e06e0e.jpg

Cast: Logan Moore, Teddy Torres
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Faciasl, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Menatplay are right on the money this week with a white-hot MOORE / TORRES pairing and some serious tuxedo action, worthy of the most twisted 'Bond-fantasy'.
A tension packed game of poker turns into a winner-takes-all face off, as Logan raises the stakes again and again, until Teddy has nothing left to bet. or does he?
As we've already learned Logan is the type of man who knows what he wants, and in this case what he wants is Teddy hairy hole. However this time round, a simple one-way fuck just won't do and Teddy can clearly see in Logan's eyes how bad he wants it. So he flips Logan around, pulls down his tux trousers and gets to work on that amazing ass, readying him for a deep and passionate pounding. Just watch the looks between these men as Logan lies on his back getting his hole rammed and you'll see the chemistry they exuded that day.
This might be Teddy's first time on Menatplay but he's already causing waves of excitement, and our members are asking for more of him.. just like Logan was at the end of this epic fuck.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 648.8 MB
Download Raise Fucking

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Glenn & Solomon RAW
fb6c1b7bbfd1f13484ceba200731dff6.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Glenn, Solomon (реальное имя: Zachary Robert Santangelo)
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Hairy, Hunks, Creampie, Toys, Massage

Glenn did such an amazing job with Vander when they worked the massage table together. I wanted to see what he was like "giving" the massage. Solomon did a massage video with Chaz, and the energy during that video was palpable! (though very aggressive!)It kinda surprised me that I had not paired these two before. Their energy is vastly different. Solomon, with his Bad Boy attitude, and Glenn, with his wholesome but naughty vibe, turned out to be an amazing mix!We tossed in some slight bondage, as Solomon loves to be tied up and to give up all his control. The dude clearly likes to be used and abused. So this video has the softer sensual side of a massage, with a touch of control loss and domination.Glenn starts off with a massage, focusing on Solomon;s ass. His cock is busting at the seams of his white gym pants. He rubs his hard cock on Solomon's arm, who eventually grabs it, then takes it out and starts sucking on it.Glenn begins to focus on Solomon's ass, taking a small toy to break him in, then graduating to a larger dildo. Solomon is in pig bottom heaven!My favorite part is watching Glenn slowly insert his cock for the first time. He keeps checking Solomon's face to make sure he is doing good, but Solomon is loving having his ass filled all the way up! Almost like he is relieved to have a cock in him again!This video has a ton of good chemistry. Solomon is digging the bondage, and I am pretty sure Glenn loved having a willing bottom he could pound!

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2173kbps

File size: 525.6 MB
Download Glenn & Solomon RAW

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Billy Rubens And Darius Ferdynand
a65ff239ff3f2b5737c6d58d65be99ab.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Billy Rubens, Darius Ferdynand
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

It's the kind of pairing we all absolutely love to see, two gorgeous young defined guys sucking and fucking their loads out! Stunning straight boy Billy has so much fun last time he's back to suck the big dick lean Darius has, and to get his own gobbled too of course. But it certainly doesn't end there. Billy loves to fuck, and Darius wants that shaft inside him. He impales his fine arse down on that dick and takes a ride, getting it missionary and doggy style too before he finally can't take any more and wanks out his juice all over the bed. Billy's not far behind, dousing Darius' dick and abs in his own gooey mess! With two gorgeous boys like these we knew it was gonna be great, and it was!

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps

File size: 710.4 MB
Download Billy Rubens And Darius Ferdynand

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Backwoods Bareback Part 3
b39443466dbafba992d31b4ba1892123.jpg

Cast: Bryce, Scott Harbor, Sebastian Young and Tom Faulk

The scene starts out, hilariously, with Sebastian, Bryce, and Scott all sitting around on what looks like a freezing mountaintop talking about how creepy Tom is! Then, led by daddy Sebastian, they punish Tom for being a big slut by making him take all three of their dicks without a condom.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3711kbps

File size: 668.4 MB
Download Backwoods Bareback Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account