Gender bending

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A couple of weeks ago, I did some more cross dressing as part of a switch session...well, I was a cat burglar, dressed all in black and wearing a ski mask. I managed to overpower my master, and he said afterward that it was deply humiliating, and yet such an unbelievable turn on, to be overpowered and controlled by someone so little ;) And we're doing the same thing again this weekend too... :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Malelesbian

I crossdress a lot and my wife seems to enjoy it. We switch up, when I'm the subbie I dress accordingly and am more frilly - love it! When I'm topping, I dress in more of a b*tch mode, lots of powerful-looking attire, boots with heels, PVC, etc., and that's magnificent feeling. I make a great dominatrix - shame I'm not a real girl, but, as my wife and I already know, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Miss Heather

^To the above poster, my boy often uses the phrase "lesbian trapped in a mans body" too so you're not the only one. :) Even my friends who don't know the particulars of our relationship think he's proof I'm a lesbian. Amuses me greatly.

To get back on topic, my boy crossdresses for me a lot. Most of the time I'm in mistress mode he's all dolled up for me. I like getting to choose his clothes and do his makeup for him.

Fileboom Premium Account