Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Muscular masturbate Juan Lopez
9fa2b91eed4a0756409ff30598451d6f.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Juan Lopez
Genres: Big Dick, Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.
Video language: English

Sexy boy Juan Lopez jerking off his big dick to a powerful stream of sperm showed his desire to fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 212.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Muscular masturbate Juan Lopez

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Skylerr Jerks Off
c4fc2f12ec7aa2c9fc13af5a7b4f35ac.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: DefiantBoyz.com

This hot solo jack off scene starts with young Skylerr naked in the shower and stroking his dick. A few well-placed fingers provide the anal stimulation he needs to edge himself closer and closer to a much needed climax. After moving to the den, and stroking with determination, Skylerr pumps out a gusher of warm cum onto his chest.

Duration: 2:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 35.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Skylerr Jerks Off

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Jason Richards solo
5d830b8d2582ff58dca1474f4423db5e.jpg

Jason Richards is at a ripe age of just 26 years and weighing in with great muscle mass of. He's as active as you get and we are hoping you like him so we can get him in the trenches with some of our top vets.Jason gives us a small introduction and soon after his clothes are gone revealing his amazing physique. His ripped abs are out of a movie and his cock is almost perfection. Once you take your eyes off this sexy man's hard cock you will see his gigantic full balls hanging.Claude as always gives us the most epic view of his manly sexy balls with a close up shot. You can see the ridges and the girth of those beauties as he strokes his long hard dick. Jason eye fucks the camera from time to time as he continues to show off his balls and sexy throbbing cock. His firm muscular thighs are hard to miss as he stands tall stroking his big dick. He lays out on the couch legs spread wide stroking fast and slow building up those beautiful nuts.The anticipation of waiting for Jason to unload those full balls has finally come as he tugs away a couple more times and he releases his thick creamy load. His cum oozes out from his throbbing cock leaving a thick trail of amazing cum that those big balls were holding in. We can't wait to have him back again in some steamy duo action.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2294kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 481.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Jason Richards solo

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Manny Cortez
56987eeb8d32120b28e1cfd146d57868.jpg

Cast: Manny Cortez
Genres: Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.

Manny Cortez looks at you with his big brown eyes. They enthrall you and you find yourself unable to look away. You could stare at his handsome face all day but it is just the staring point because soon you find your eyes drifting like the water droplets cascading down his muscular body in a hot steamy shower. His strong hairy legs are a stunning contrast to his smooth, chiseled chest. It gives him the look of a mythical satyr, a creature of incredible sexual energy. As you shower next to him you get the feeling he wants you to look at his magnificent body. He slowly and seductively runs his hands over every muscle, making sure you see it in the best possible way. His thick delicious cock, hard from whatever fantasy is running through his mind, is practically waiting for you to take it all into your mouth. He wraps his hand around it and starts stroking up and down the shaft. Is he working towards a climax or just getting ready for you. You take just a moment to wonder this but before you can even approach he teases you by turning around and flashing that gorgeous ass of his. For today he is giving you a show, working his cock until he shoots his sticky load all over his hand. But when he goes, he leaves you with the feeling that next time it will be your turn.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 351.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Manny Cortez

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

One On One With Jake
18a12076fe315a5d519b0960f590833d.jpg

Filmed as if our stud Jake is invited to your place for a private dance you won't soon forget. It is very hard to resist him when he looks directly in your eyes and ask you to come closer. If you want to experience what if feels like to have his hard dick inches from your face, then this scene is for you. All you have to do is let him in!

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps

File size: 598.2 MB
>>> Download <<< One On One With Jake

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Axl
2a9c7521d6f14ec4604fdce1c84a5834.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Stud, Muscules, Solo, Amateur, Masturbation, Cumshots, Military

Axl stands a whopping 6′ 3″ tall and weighs 185 lbs, he wrestled undefeated in high school, played a little bit of football but was more serious and interested in wrestling. He enjoys kayaking and hanging out with his German shepherd. When I ask Axl how he feels about sex with men he's quick to say that even though it's new, it's exciting and seems lessplicated than the relationships he's had with women. When I joke with him about being all smiles during a three way shoot the night before and wondering if he was having fun or just acting, he's quick to point out that he was definitely having fun. During that shoot we joked that he could probably suck his own dick and when he tried he was actually able to touch his tongue to the head. He was so excited that he tried it again during this solo but wasn't limber enough. But it was sure fun watching him try.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1974kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 357.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Axl

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mathias Christmas Solo
c7cb790be039254bd489214b9acd6155.jpg

Mathias is wearing his Mas hat which he has had for many years. He slowly undresses and reveals his massive veiny cock as he begins to slowly stroke his big dick. You can hear the excitement as he moans with pleasure stroking his thick shaft. His body is in peak physical condition as he uses his fingers to play with his eager tight hole. He grips his cock with the strength of a bear making it pulsate for the camera and he tugs on his balls making them jingle all the way. Mathias didn't just want this to be a stroke session so he incorporated some amazing show and tell and by that I mean he begins to slowly move his hips back and forth while showing off every muscle on his amazing fit body. A long stroking and showing off session can make you thirsty as he takes a quick break to tell our viewers that it's time now for the cum shot. He lies back on the couch and starts to beat his cock fast until his balls can't hold his nut in no longer and he shoots his thick creamy load all over his ripped abs. We hope you enjoyed Mathias's Mas special and from everyone here at we wish you safe Holidays and a Happy New Year.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2564kbps

File size: 526.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Mathias Christmas Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Brett Peters Beats Off
79d897fe2ed01e00ab7fb335df763f28.jpg

Studio: DefiantBoyz.com

Relaxing on the couch, Brett Peters announces that he hasn't gotten off in a few days and that he really wants to blow a load on his face. That big floppy dick doesn't turn into a major stiffy until his fingers find his ass. Sitting up, Brett strokes his growing meat, stopping to eat several strings of precum along the way. Spreading his legs more and more and pounding harder and harder, his breathing gets heavy. Brett throws his legs up over his head and tries to suck himself, but can't quite make it. Soon after, Brett pops a big load of cum onto his face and then eagerly eats as much as he can scoop up.

Duration: 5:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 97.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Brett Peters Beats Off

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

My Straight Buddy - Fleshlight
6804a3d488f7395addadda098113f330.jpg

So as I'm sure you can tell, my buddy Dan is like my new best friend here. I fuckin love this guy, we do everything together. More importantly, he likes to come by when he's horny. Sometimes he has a girl with him and they fuck on my couch (he even asked me to join in the other day but I was worn out from partying...which I have regretted every day since...he told me to jump in any time I wanted now is that a great friend or what?) Well the other day he came by and I had the DVD that Mark and George had been watching in my laptop, and I told him it was pretty hot for a free Huster DVD, so naturally he wanted to watch it. And naturally I got the camera out (by the way, my new camera that is way better than the last one, both in picture quality and not missing important scenes). And naturally, he lamented that while playing with his cock in my living room while I taped him was fun, he really wished he could stuck his dick in something. And naturally, I said I had something for that: the Perfect Pussy & Ass that Mark and George (and Warhammer) had had so much fun with. I also got a new fleshlight, and that turned out to be Dan's new favorite toy. He fuckin' loves that thing! I almost want to give it to him as a going away present, cuz he gets out of the Corps soon and is going back home...I will be heartbroken when my best friend leaves, but here is a video for us all to remember him by.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 795kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 204.8 MB
>>> Download <<< My Straight Buddy - Fleshlight

Fileboom Premium Account