Forced confession - was my reaction too weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trust me, I don't think it's that you're not cut out.

BDSM can bring out a lot of intense emotions and strange feelings we don't fully understand. I struggle with similar issues and it has taken comfort and coaxing from my master to discuss my reactions. It's great that your master was so concerned about your well-being, and that, I think, is an excellent indicator that you guys have a great relationship with which to proceed.

There isn't a 'right' way to live the lifestyle. Perhaps you just need to take things very slowly and examine your feelings in relation to your reactions.

If you'd like to talk more you can always PM me. I have a few similar stories. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

francis_kitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Puppy, don't beat yourself up for not being the model submissive for one scene. I'm sure your master has been very pleased with your behavior thus far. I doubt he would deny that he has an awesome woman on his hands. BDSM brings out a lot of emotions that normally lie beneath the surface. Sometimes the stresses and emotions of everyday life can become amplified during a scene and can prevent you from enjoying it as you normally do. Your master seems to understand it and doesn't seem willing to give you up after one bad scene. Just talk things over with him and don't rush into another scene until you get some of your other emotions resolved.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.