[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Message to Viewer

Title: Message to Viewer

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:19
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 243 MB

Goddess Megan knows you were watching her video and she knows how much you enjoyed it. She also knows that you would rather be there, sucking on her feet yourself. Why not take a taste? She wants you to stick your tongue out like a good little foot slave and taste her beautiful bare feet. Lick her from heel to toe slowly, savoring the taste as you lick her soft, wrinkly arches then slide your tongue between each one of her pretty little toes. Take your pants off and let her feel your cock against her feet. Follow her jerk off instructions, masturbating as you think about her feet wrapped around your cock, giving you the foot job you crave.

Goddess_Megan_Melino_Message_to_Viewer_z1.rar

Goddess_Megan_Melino_Message_to_Viewer.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Feminized For MILF

Title: Feminized For MILF

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:12:29
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 361 MB

CATEGORY: MILF

MILF puts a girly dress on her boy to encourage him to be more feminine. She wants him to like it so she arouses him by stroking his sensitive penis with the silky lining of the dress. She warms him up, gets him excited & eventually has him play with himself while she talks about her plans for his feminization. He's going to have to get used to the taste of cum so he has to eat up his mess at the end.

feminized_for_MILF_z1.rar

feminized_for_MILF.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Your Name Is Dick Gherkin

Title: Your Name Is Dick Gherkin

Duration: 00:04:34
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 83 MB

Why is Darcie looking at your cock so intently? Because it reminds her of something. Oh yeah that's it, it reminds her of a gherkin pickle. Yeah it is just that small, but now she is wondering if you are actually able to climax with such a small penis.

YourNameIsDickGherkin.rar

YourNameIsDickGherkin.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Taste of Slavery

Title: Taste of Slavery

Duration: 00:11:35
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 681 MB

Mistress Anna has her slave trained to always be ready and begging to properly worship her boots when she returns. She orders him to lick every last inch of her entire boot clean as she won't be pleased until she can see her reflection from a job well done. A good slave loves his place as a groveling boot bitch whose only pleasure in life is swallowing the dirt and filth from his Mistress's boots.

Featuring: Anna Deville
Categories: Boot Worship, Brunette, Spitting, Tattooed

1008AK_SpitBox.part1.rar
1008AK_SpitBox.part2.rar

1008AK_SpitBox_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cuckolded With Your Boss

File: Cuckolded With Your Boss

00:07:51 | 684 mb | MP4

Honey, I am glad your home from work and I have something funny to tell you But first, take your pants off and stroke your cock while I tell you this. Your boss and I thought it would be super funny for us to fuck behind your back for a while and then make you our cuckold bitch for all to see. Keep stroking while I tell you about your new life at the office and at home. I promise we will be laughing at you the whole time along with everyone else this is your new life 24/7, haha!

Princess Beverly
Categories: Cuckold, Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls, Domestic Servitude, Cuckolding

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Raven Smokes On Set

File: Raven Smokes On Set

00:07:00 | 611 mb | MP4

This is my actual smoke break at Mean Girl Manor. I walked off the set and had a nice long smoke for my fans to watch. I only wish some of my fans were here to eat my ashes, LOL! Oh and eat my cigarette butt too! But you can just look at how pretty my face is as I blow smoke and ignore you as you jerk your cock at home!

Goddess Raven
Categories: Smoking, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Ignore

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account