Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amanda's Amazon Screen Test Part 2
66b19a054ccb15ca4d992616413286ae.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Part 2 - at amazonfest last year in las vegas, nevada a japanese film crew did a screen test of 6' 3'' 380 pound super amazon, amanda, defeating a tiny japanese man. With tons of face-sitting, arm-wrestling, sm*thering, lifting, sexy lingerie, huge butts, leg squeezing, fetish heels, spanking, body measuring, verbal humilation and ''sumo-style'' wrestling, these clips have it all!!!!!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 75.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Amanda's Amazon Screen Test Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Extreme German Ass Punishment For Slave
33b51d89dc7d6a33d07139426a429dd7.jpg

Video language: English

The brutal caning continues, but the slave moved to a spanking bench this time and he is tied there very tigh. He gets the caning with a rattan cane and Lady Anette uses all her might to humilate him. Sometimes she gives him the strokes in rapid series and the slave can only cry out loud from the stinging pain, but he can't escape the wrath of Lady

Format: avi
Duration: 18:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1785kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 269.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Extreme German Ass Punishment For Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

I'll tie you up for a treat
66b5d287e66cf7f6d1fd1c7946247e5a.jpg

Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his junk so she can play with him some more while she rails him hard. Rick cums hard before she is through with him and through with him, she leaves him panting in the darkness of his hood.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:18
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 847.9 MB
>>> Download <<< I'll tie you up for a treat

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Gag on Goddess Feet
69ef21ef970bd2dc341c8007b0285aa8.jpg

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Bondage, Foot Worship, Chastity

Goddess Valentina is auditioning a new foot bitch to add to her stables. She wants to see if he has what it takes to impress her with his superior foot cleaning skills he claims to have. To make his audition that much more difficult a locking steel fiddle is attached to his neck and hands keeping him on all fours where a man belong.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 937.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Gag on Goddess Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)
ebb22a587f867e68149ae730271a131c.jpg

I've got a sissy little slave that likes to brag about his deepthroating skills. So I decide to take out my strapon and put his slutty mouth to the test. I instruct him to start out slow, but before long I can't help myself. I ruthlessly fuck his little whore throat until he gags and sputters for air. I'm going to fuck his face like the little sissy slut he is. Despite his bragging, he's never known a face fucking like the one I'm about to give him.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 334.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hidden Torture Farm
928ca3e58621f3eb74c68e4112628317.jpg

Studio: Domina M
Genres: Femdom, Flagellation, Caning, Flogging

Sexy lady visited the farm, where there were a lot of problems and now all this needs to be corrected through punishment. >>> Download <<< and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:29
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 580.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Hidden Torture Farm

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Amanda Takes on Tokyo 4 and 5
8610f3cc9aa27347b67641a3a7e113f0.jpg

Back by popular demand, amazon amanda is pround to place 3 more clips from her tokyo shoot on clips4sale. In these never seen clips just shot in tokyo japan, 6' 3" 375 pound giantess amanda is seen lifting, sm*thering, face-sitting, spanking, and verbably abusing one very tiny japanese man and one tiny japanese woman. Amanda's huge butt completely sm*thers these tiny beings. They stand no chance against her massive powerful body!!!!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 10:56
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1213kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 102.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Amanda Takes on Tokyo 4 and 5

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mia Malkova - Bewitching Beauty
54f7566956c0b1b96b9ec3ee4814749b.jpg

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Solo, Oil

Mia Malkova is a bewitching beauty, she effortlessly casts spells on men turning them in to her submissive pets. Her ass is entrancing and she enjoys having a man in-between her luscious full cheeks. Mia sits on her pets face completely his mouth & nose. He gasps for air, but what a way to go! She summons her book because she is planning to stay perched on his face for awhile.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11234kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 922.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Mia Malkova - Bewitching Beauty

Fileboom Premium Account