Femdom Mistresses Humilation, Slave, Fetish fuckery !

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milking FemdomEmpireCom

Size : 544.8 MB
Quality : 1280 x 720
Length : 18 min 25 sec

Actresses : Gigi Allens

Genre : Milking, Handjobs, Dildo Play, Cum Eating, Anal Play, 720P

Goddess Gigi uses a vibrating prostate milking wand to thoroughly drain every last drop of cum from inside her slave. She turns it on to it's full power giving him no option but to have his prostate completely milked like a slut.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Alexandra Snow Beta Male Envy

Size : 1.34 GB
Quality : 1920 x 1080
Length : 21 min 32 sec

Actresses : Alexandra Snow

Genre : Fetish, Brunette, Humiliation, Handjob, Femdom Pov

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Mistress Zita Giant Cock In His Ass

Size : 653.1 MB
Quality : 1920 x 1080
Length : 10 min 53 sec

Actresses : Mistress Zita

Genre : Femdom, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Strap-On, 1080P

Mistress Zita's very unfortunate slave is tied down to the spanking bench, with his naked ass pointing towards the ceiling. A mask is covering his ugly face and through the holesleft for his eyes Zita shows him the giant strapon she will push into his already half widened anus. She widens it a little more with three fingers and after it she plunges the hugedick into his ass and she rides him wild and strong.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

profiposter

Punishing A Slave With Strap-Ons Featuring Anna Myst!

Size : 267.6 MB
Quality : 1280 x 720
Length : 9 min 27 sec

Actresses :

Genre : FemDom, Strap-On, HDRip

After failing to blow his load as commanded, we make good on our word by punshing him with two massive strap-on cocks. Bending him over a table in the back yard, I shove my huge rubber dick in his mouth and make him suck it until he gags while mistress Anna slides her cock in his tight asshole and fucks him from behind. It's double penatration and double his humilation as we voilate him from both ends and laugh in devious delight as we do it. Trading places, it's my turn to tear open his virginal asshole and he writhes in agony and shame as I ram my cock in and out of him while Anna makes him choke on hers. Maybe this will teach this loser a lesson!

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account