~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Femdom Kat Sadistic - Scissors 15 Kat Debuts

Description: "I always like the idea of meeting a new session girl and being her first shoot. Usually when it happens I pay a big price for underestimating her or thinking it will be an easy shoot. Kat is one of those times I got in over my head cause she had something to prove. She really wanted to make this hurt and get the KOs to show she's Legit and wants to be around for a while. Kat racks up quite a few KOs and absolutely enjoys every second of it. Her thighs are rock solid and really fucking hurt when she squeezes. When she wants a KO...she doesn't seem to have any problems on that end either. Kat is one hell of a package with a great attitude for this industry and definitely shows she may be worth seeing if you get the chance. This is a brutal scissor video that shows why Kat is a Brutal Beauty. This was a rough shoot but glad this little lady can show you how much she loves scissors. "

Format: mp4
Size: 248.78 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:19:44

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Femdom_Kat Sadistic - Scissors 15 Kat Debuts.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

abalam666

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Femdom Mistress Whiplash - Cruel Slave Workout

Description:Mistress Nikki wants to put her slave through his paces with a sadistic workout routine. First up, the slave must perform squats with his balls and nipples heavily weighted. Then Nikki makes him perform some arse- and boot-kissing sit ups before ordering him to plank with her standing full weight on his back, and perform press ups with her heels sinking deep into his flesh. By the time Nikki is finished, she's in no doubt that her slave has been well trained!

Format: mp4
Size: 448.49 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:01

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Whiplash - Cruel Slave Workout.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account