Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thank You For Touching My Cock
5591ae4f0b9be4180b251325006ca62b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Handjob, Orgasm Denial
Video language: English

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Skylar Snow is a cutie that is very fond of making her men horny and desperate to cum. She loves that look on their face when they beg and plead for an orgasm, even more so when she knows she intends to deny him any.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13109kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 976.4 MB
Download Thank You For Touching My Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

isabella_086

Chloe & Lizzy Lamb
7b8ca78f9af7a4b708185723f2a31cd3.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Chloe, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian Domination, Humiliation, Strao-On, Submissive / Slave Training, Dildo Sucking

Chloe is training her slave, Lizzy, to take care of Chloe's boyfriend's sexual needs. Chloe loves her boyfriend, but sometimes she just doesn't feel like giving him a blowjob every time he wants one. Lizzy is a great helper, and this is another way that Lizzy can help Chloe out. Chloe wears her strap-on so that she can teach Lizzy how her boyfriend likes to have his cock sucked. Chloe wants Lizzy to do just as good a job sucking him as she would have done. If Lizzy doesn't do a great job pleasuring Chloe's boyfriend, then she will be punished. Lizzy sucks Chloe's strap-on like she fears her. Chloe's great boyfriend does not deserve subpar head. Lizzy's got to prove to Chloe that she's a great cocksucker before Chloe will give the slave girl over to her boyfriend for his use. Chloe's boyfriend really likes deepthroat. Sometimes all the chocking and gagging can be a lot of work, and that's why it will be Lizzy's job from now on. Lizzy's going to have to remember not to get emotionally attached to Chloe's boyfriend. She is just the fluffer. Once Lizzy has finished her job, she will have to kneel in the corner and listen to Chloe get fucked. She has to remember that Chloe's boyfriend is not her man. She is just there to be sexually used by Chloe's boyfriend when Chloe doesn't feel like giving head.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9681kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 562.1 MB
Download Chloe & Lizzy Lamb

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Shoe Sniffer Demoted To Seat Cushion
93b062f25d24628a0f987ca576c327c3.jpg

Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Sitting

This slave is not only a pathetic shoe sniffer but he is annoying me by constanly telling me how superior I am... Duh, Yes I am superior to someone that is a shoe sniffer. I told him to lick my feet but...still anoying. This worm is now being demoted to seat cushion! He can just lay there while I sit on his face and enjoy really pressing my thick ass all over his face. After he maybe I will put a shoe on his face so he can smell my feet some more!

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11737kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 624.2 MB
Download Shoe Sniffer Demoted To Seat Cushion

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Gorgeous Red Headed Dominatrix
246323ed78816cd63705c3b985213152.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Men in Pain
Cast: Amber Keen, Diezel, Wolf Hudson

Wolf takes it like a man while MIP debuts the gorgeous Miss Keen. We lost track of how much weight hung from his balls, but all that pain just blurs into a giant throbbing hard-on anyway.

The shrewd sadist knows when to apply painful pressure, and when to capitalize on a Good Thing. Lucky for us Miss Keen is savvy to more than one use for a hard cock.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:21
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 20.3 MB
Download Gorgeous Red Headed Dominatrix

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Chastity Slave Edges For Two Princesses
b31cef1b3d1b53085dbfc13c721f8369.jpg

Cast: Chloe, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Edging Games, Brat Girls

Chloe and Natalya let their goon out of chastity to edge for their sexy bodies. The goon is very eager, as it has been locked up by the cruel pair for a long time. The Princesses do not want the goon to cum, they just want it to edge. The goon has to play a game and edge exactly as they say. The girls' perfect bodies control him. The goon crawls around behind the girls kissing their butts. Natalya lifts up her skirt and makes the goon admire her panties. The goon must stare at where Natalya's boyfriend fucks her while he pathetically edges his inferior penis. The girls tease the goon with their cleavage. They laugh at how easy it is to control him with their beauty. When they are done toying with their goon, they will lock it back in a chastity device and put it in its cage. They remind the goon that while he is stuck alone in his cage, they will be cuddling with their boyfriends. As promised, the goon does not get an orgasm. The girls lock the goon in chastity and back into its cage. They wave goodbye and the goon is left all alone for yet another night.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8021kbps
Audio: 272kbps

File size: 588.0 MB
Download Chastity Slave Edges For Two Princesses

Fileboom Premium Account