Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Drea in D-Box A two for one video!

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Drea named the new box I built the "D-Box" since I designed it specifically to her measurements. It fits her so perfectly that she has to slightly exhale when the lid is snapped down. Which leaves only her head and ass exposed. Just for good measure she is well tied before I put her in it.
Her ass looks so good like this that I can't resist smacking it from time to time.
Then the Hitachi is added. Something you should know here. Drea tries hard to wiggle away from the Magic Wand when she gets close to orgasm. Nowhere to go for her this time.
She spends over 20 minutes in this claustrophobic little box and when I take her out I immediately put her into a hard backbend, arms overhead hogtie.
DAM her body looks good in this tie! Lots of close ups in this one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:02
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

Download Drea in D-Box A two for one video!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Live Show.

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Live Show.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VikKing707

Drea Hanging Torso Tie

Lets get this straight right from the start. Drea IS Not hanging by her neck! She is hanging by torso ropes. Like most suspension bondages in the shibari world, being suspended by Just torso ropes is very uncomfortable. At first Drea is playful in this tie but it's much like one of the oldest forms of torture, crucifixion, in that over time.....it gets hard to breathe. Lots of other discomforts come as well, as Drea soon finds out. I don't have days or even hours to make Drea as uncomfortable as I want her, so part way through I add a neck rope to raise her level of discomfort. It works. Soon she begs for release. After a while I accommodate her. Drea suffers so beautifully for us....don't you agree?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 212.9 MB

Download Drea Hanging Torso Tie

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Drea Hemp Rope Strappado

I think sometimes, you all like to see the bondage going on rope by rope. And sometimes you don't. So I'm mixing it up. I think in the future I might release both versions. Like maybe a 20 minute video showing all the tying and 10 minutes of pure bondage without this gray haired old guy in it. Then a 10 minute one of the same clip. Wayyyyyyy cheaper for the bread n butter stuff. Contact me with your opinion. I will listen. So now....Dreas strappado. It's tight. All my stuff is. I let her hang in it for a few minutes. Then I come in and raise her arms up so it hurts. Then when I come back in again she thinks I'm going to let her down. Nope. Just lowering it again so I can leave her longer. She goes a couple more minutes, then I pull her head in close to her knees so she can't even raise up. By now she is hurting good. I leave her a few more minutes. At the end she loses balance and does this cute little spin. I love those off balance spins, so I run it by us a couple more times in the .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:09
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 3480kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 373.8 MB

Download Drea Hemp Rope Strappado

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

VikKing707

Dreas Debut Hogtied

Drea Morgan finally agrees to be tied up onscreen! This sexy petite dark haired dark skinned beauty looks terrific in bondage and she even seems to enjoy it! If I have my way you'll be seeing much more of her!

Duration: 10:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 83.4 MB

Download Dreas Debut Hogtied

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Drea Hooters Girl Custom Pt 1

Be careful what you ask for is the theme of this very tight custom starring lovely new comer Drea. She asks to be tied up and teases Lew Rubens until she gets her wish and more. Drea barely made it through the filming of this custom video. She is tied Tight!! Also Drea has a fear of not being able to breathe and the inflatable gag scene show her very real fear

Duration: 30:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

Download Drea Hooters Girl Custom Pt 1

Fileboom Premium Account