Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2
e74132258516ce1d3fa852fe12264403.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha
Video language: English

Jane and Kasha in finest ponygirl action. This is the 2nd and final part of this movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:11
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

The Cane Bet Pt.1
1c07067a1ef364f2e2907dcfb9b596bc.jpg

Cast: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland, Dani Synclair
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, Fetis

Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.Sky Terrapin had caned both Dani Synclare and Lexi Holland for making a bet. Now she will not give them back the money they won from that bet.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Cane Bet Pt.1

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1
b41af33107457019f1ded52cd7a7ea94.jpg

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the , but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Rachel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk as he pulls her head back by her hair. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Rachel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the floor. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Rachel before her skirt is lifted. He slides his hands over her silky smooth satin panties before cutting them off. Her socks are removed and she is gagged with her socks and panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her thighs with the rope and then ties her toes with the thin twine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Audition
76ea61ae773a3853fdc1fb6a139bd1aa.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

What's your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What're your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What's you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Audition

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4
c5fab3adef48370e7aa320d913bdd625.jpg

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 4
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

White Lingerie
70f0d411bfb0092452518e2bfb1f9a7a.jpg

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download White Lingerie

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3
069f97816836c9b43abc3b40e360dd97.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Duration: 18:57

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Valentines Day
c91b6abcb4c890f0746f94dedddfc02b.jpg

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day

The Cane Bet Pt.1
9382c5211e726610636b92cb82902e4a.jpg

Cast: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland, Dani Synclair
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, Fetis

36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.After teacher Sky Terrapin discovers that Dani Synclair and Lexi Holland tried to get her to cane them on purpose, she decides that each deserve a spanking over her knee on their already sore bottoms.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Cane Bet Pt.1

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie
d5df8abf6353d7fc902c73d6c52e567f.jpg

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

Download Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day Six
a8a3275d948b51ce6ef18a9e27ce1952.jpg

Cast: Satine Phoenix ,Maestro
Genres: Latinx ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Gimp ,Pain ,black hair ,BDSM ,Tattoo

Phoenix returns for advanced slave training in anticipation of using her to serve at the First Supper, a formal, kinky dinner party on the Upper Floor of the Armory. Slave slut's morning training begins with her begging her way out of the lowest, darkest place in the facility: the river trench.
Once past this, the gorgeous naked slave flesh is taken to the trainer's office and given the block and whip treatment. Balance and focus are tempered while she struggles against the weight of the training tray.
The raw sex appeal of this hungry cunt is not all lost on etiquette training. Phoenix gets her due: tied tight in rope bondage presenting her slave pussy for hard fucking, her pretty, pained face the perfect target for a massive load of come.

Duration: 1:20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day Six

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2
5e77c386be8e001f286302f56d9c24a1.jpg

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Duration: 14:46

File size: 659.5 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2
4f1dc1ded5d2fdde6db33fa7f429cb2b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

The Sahrye - Part 3
2afde29441ce8f39ef7447b28881f078.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Duration: 20:32

File size: 922.7 MB

Download The Sahrye - Part 3

The Sahrye - Part 2
fcfc32f616979d1b1009002b9bb169de.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Duration: 35:01

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4
1c9c40533d686b90e175e97bb7a0ab08.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Slave Hunting Candidate Pt 37
da07eab502b782d52eba836c0788c604.jpg

Cast: Sarah Shevon ,Maestro
Genres: master ,Anal ,Crying ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,top ,Gimp ,shaved

Sarah ShevonTrainer's Notes: A very sexy young lady, eager to perform. She lasted about 15 minutes before debilitating crying caused us to call the shoot. Possibly this is from hormonal swing and /or diet. She was cognitively present and responding rationally, but unable to control the emotional surges she was experiencing. Never saw anything like this, to this degree. Recommend we try her again.

Duration: 22:41

File size: 507.7 MB

Download Slave Hunting Candidate Pt 37

Trunk
9702af6b9973d59fee00caa5392aa9c6.jpg

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Trunk

The Magic
9138b3b192f2d1c62989cbec35379085.jpg

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic

White Slip Pole Tie
9012422688591a3557bf54c7f8c59e3b.jpg

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download White Slip Pole Tie
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge
3a9f1e052716117d6b8567621550b814.jpg

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4
bfb28a29b3e6316c12beedca7bff774c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

Solicitor Slut
8afa15703b62528c3c7a08e9505a0c17.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Harmony ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: Big Tits ,Pussy Eating ,Curvy ,Lesbian ,Anal ,shaped ,shaved ,Femdom ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,Small Tits ,Kinky ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,LezDom

Mellanie Monroe goes door to door selling a self help program scam. She shows up at the wrong door with two pissed off sexy lesbians who take revenge. Don't miss this hot role play update with Isis Love and Harmony getting down and dirty with Mellanie Monroe!

Duration: 56:43

Download Solicitor Slut

Yellow Dress
36441e5a6ba03fd5c14fa876cfa476e8.jpg

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Yellow Dress

Kelly Divine VS Stanley
adb5b304770d2c54a53f94d32a03bb16.jpg

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: unshaved ,Electrical Play ,Feet ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,Straight ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Leather

Episode 3: Kelly Devine's tremendous ass demands attention, and I give her the attention it deserves in the way of our biggest, baddest electrode made for close encounters of the anal kind: Stanley. There is nothing in the world like him.
When she's restrained in the doggy position, there's some good old fashioned whipping with leather a flogger (her favorite) while I cattle prod her ass and feet (her least favorite). I make her endure a good cattle prodding in order to get what she wants, a flogging.
Rewards must be earned, after all.
Now comes the main event: Kelly vs. Stanley. She takes him in her willing and quivering ass with shocking ease and Kelly wins, hands down. Though she hates the cattle prod, she cums and cums again with its encouragement.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 782.4 MB

Download Kelly Divine VS Stanley
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Alice Frost
bc4eb1b9465e7ea2d511f1074d2cb049.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome Alice Frost back to Sexually Broken. We love Alice so much- she is a giver, she gives you everything you want during sex. She gives it all, she lets you take it all, and that is a rare thing my friends.
It's Gauntlet time, where we bind the model into a helpless state, then fuck the holy shit right out of them. They never have time to catch up, we fuck them in every position and every wet hole. They cum over and over, helpless to do anything but suck, get fucked, squirt and moan. It is a complete overload, we wreck their brains. From the intense deep throating, to the cervix pounding fucking, we make them cum with cock over and over.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alice Frost

Under His Boot
bf9ede712d4f0032986ff0fcc8b2cb03.jpg

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: Dildo ,Tattoo ,Straight ,toned ,slim ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission

Dylan begins in an ankle suspension with her arms stretched out to render her completely helpless. The Pope begins his assault on her flesh instantly and uses her up like the good little whore that she is. Her toned body starts to glow red as she is tormented with floggers and crops. Her pussy is tenderized before fucking it with a massive dildo. Next Dylan is locked into the scavenger's daughter, which is tormenting on it's own especially if you're tall. Then comes the nipple suction and torment, then her body is beaten with a baton. She screams and tries to get away, but the cols hard steel defeats her attempts. She is made to cum more before moving on to the final scene. She is locked into a doggy position with her magnificent ass in the air. Again Dylan is abused and tormented until she can no longer stand it, and then The Pope fucks her ass. Dylan is finished off where she craves to be most, which is under her Master's boot for her final orgasms.

Duration: 47:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

Download Under His Boot

Wonderland
39a6b2c0ef7da2c42c17f02ae7f043a2.jpg

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "WHOM"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

Download Wonderland

Tyler File
e63aa305bbd790be8b83567e22dac512.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Tyler File

Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!
631f744efd9b0b40c02220e094ccf90d.jpg

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Kira Noir
Genres: Black ,copper wire ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,Cop ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating

Chanel Preston initiates new Electroslut Kira Noir with bondage, the violet wand, finger banging, face sitting, electrified dildos, wired pussy plug, copper wire e-stem, face sitting, and tons of lesbian orgasms!!

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1
68895e15b175d5dbe0e3d13b2ed8092b.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

They answer questions and we get to test the limits of their endurance for intense bondage positions. Abigail is in a modified hogtie, tightly roped into a cold, iron frame, while we give her the initial interrogation.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Triple Trouble
9e36aaaf76f3cab50306f1f504a3bcf4.jpg

This was Ceci's first day. She came as a production assistant, and something sort of went wrong with the job description. Before she even knew what had happened, she was pressed into service first as a maid, then as a Pony Cart rider and, as if that wasn't bad enough, she ended up on the rotary exerciser with Anastasia and Petra, two of our other drop stunners.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2204kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

Download Triple Trouble

Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat
8be90de4e3bdae7bd672be4ac5a79e2c.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Leather ,slim ,natural boobs ,Chains ,Metal Bondage ,Black ,Corporal Punishment ,Fetish ,Domination ,Bondage

This fetish model is pushed to her limits. She can look the part, but can she play the part? This is part 1 of a 2 part shoot with the lovely Skin Diamond.
I start her off just the right way, mounted on a wooden wedge. Arms and legs bound in leather sleeves. Arms pulled up, legs pulled back, all her weight right on her clit. Any movement only grinds harder and deeper into her pussy. She is relentlessly whipped from ass to tits to pussy. After her pussy is sore from riding the wedge and taking harsh whippings, the precision of the eroscillator does its damage.
Next, Skin is fastened into a frog tie spread. Exposed and vulnerable, the only reason to be here. She mentions to me off camera about how she's never done a zipper. So she is then covered completely with zippers. All or nothing, I say. The agony of the clips are kicking in as the 60th clip or so is clipped on. I lock a dick and vibe into her and take her on a ride she will never forget.

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat

Valentina Bianco - fail
e9858685e3895d1f7a567c7245f0fcfa.jpg

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - fail

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2
4e722772391cca1011368928c17d0444.jpg

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Duration: 40:05

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cowgirl Live part 1
3ab37de32fd923d12a3cce4338ed7a2b.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1

BondageCafe - Candle - Spur of the Moment [wmbcv-0349]
c19492caffc7b2909bb76407b895c1c0.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

So she decides to make something happen and wears a super tight and equally short skirt, black pantyhose and crazy high heeled stiletto mules to work.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4735kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Candle - Spur of the Moment [wmbcv-0349]

Dolly's Test - Part 1
d571567bf5554040162f57bd53a86521.jpg

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 35:32

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

Corset Training
5c66c13210d49975f220a302923e9663.jpg

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Corset Training

Wasteland - Close Encounters
445ec12592fdb7e50d8f69e730b60be3.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Gia
Genres: caning, Edgy, electro-stim, gags, Pussy Play

Gia is in a very precarious situation. Master has tied her very securely to his favorite chair, her legs are pulled apart to expose her most venerable area. He quickly gags her in anticipation of her protests. Gia takes a deep breath, her eyes open wide as she sees Master walk towards her. She cringes as she thinks of the punishment for complaining to much and knows she will never be able to remain silent, regardless of the consequences.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Close Encounters
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4
24af5ed74905b349a81df0c5d7af5425.jpg

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn [wmbcv-0332]
00cd93237936981f7999d861a7295fec.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex

Dressed in a Black latex corselette, and shiny black pantyhose, she soon learns that the devious bondage device is particularly effective at delivering helpless orgasms.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 575.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn [wmbcv-0332]

Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie
7c81e6d8fb6d6e329381680cf42be2e9.jpg

Cast: Claire Adams ,Moxxie Maddron
Genres: LezDom ,Brunette ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Fisting ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,buttplug ,Redhead ,Anal Fisting

Moxxie is not a "Girls Girl" and usually does not play with woman. Clarie on the other hand does. Claire takes Moxxie through some simple paces including ass hooks, ass flogging, biting and fisting. Watch as Moxxie gives herself over to the beautiful & sadistic Claire Adams.

Duration: 47:18

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

Electrical Demo Part 3: Learn how to play with electricity
baab403af7a20a17d81fff729db9bd7f.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Tens Unit ,Nipple Clamps ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,LezDom ,Pussy Eating ,Taser ,Electric Dildo

Lorelei Lee offers up her body to Princess Donna for an electrical play demo that is both sexy and educational. In this update we explore nipple clamps, cattle prods, tasers, and the EMS unit.This is a weekend bonus update.

Duration: 36:58

File size: 827.4 MB

Download Electrical Demo Part 3: Learn how to play with electricity

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2
7d84527242cf6036b7f7eba62464ed96.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 17:52

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Fuck Your Face, Is Our Decision (Thay Flores, Victoria Dias & Yasmin)
d7b1b3ec3512015d90e7281c0ce8d83d.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Thay Flores, Victoria Dias, Yasmin
Genres: BDSM, Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Young lesbian sweethearts rim and sodomize one another with rimming and facesitting!

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps

Download Fuck Your Face, Is Our Decision (Thay Flores, Victoria Dias & Yasmin)

Wasteland - Pushing on Boundaries
816d45f880669d18acc40779881e5bf8.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Eric X, Flogging, restraints

Leileyn continues her lessons with Master Eric X. We all saw the transition from pouty to petulant and only under the strict guidance of Master has Leileyn been able to move forward. Today however, she has another surprise for her beloved Master, one that is bound to get into trouble. She cant stop smiling and laughing. She is pushing on the boundaries to see just how far she can take it. She is testing the proverbial waters. She is not going to like the outcome.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 189.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Pushing on Boundaries

Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11
13c31d906ad77ee8a3d053eb68b68fe6.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Derek Synklaire, Sister Dee, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

She escapes a cuff, I retie her free wrist and tickle her harder. Teasing, tickling, crotchrope predicament bondage and a vibrator tied to her crotchrope bound foot makes Christina fight so hard that she escapes from her free cuff to masturbate to a screaming orgasm.

Duration: 1:59:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

21sextreme - Punished Nerd
009aa7b4c1449a3ba278e38f51073f88.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Chicky Clarissa
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, short hair, blonde, brunette

The shy nerd girl, Chicky Clarissa, gets the lesson of her life under the merciless hands of Mistress Mandy Bright. The sexy Mistress ties her pretty prey up, and breaks all of her protests with tit punishment. When Chicky breaks, the dominating Mistress systematically starts to turn the once-nerd into her own pain slut.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 735.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Punished Nerd

Maxine X, Dylan Ryder - Dominatrix Nurse Rips Orgasms From Hot Blonde
94d63ffff82ad9ce3d4cb869ceb31d0e.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Maxine X, Dylan Ryder
Genres: BDSM

Part 2 of my Dominatrix Nurse scene finds our beautiful gagged and bound straddled over the pony. I torment her and then rip orgasms from her helpless body. I start with Dylan bound to my wooden bondage pony and flog her helpless body. Then, I gag her, place clover clamps on her nipples and rip orgasms out her sexy pussy by vibbing her clit with my Magic Wand. I go back to flogging and tormenting her nipples before rewarding my patient with some more forced orgasms.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Maxine X, Dylan Ryder - Dominatrix Nurse Rips Orgasms From Hot Blonde
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account