Extraordinary, Unusual, Original, Unconventional - Gay Video

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Naked College Nightclub
6ef8583db8e3a27fde61d7b4b41d7cbb.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Sharpshooter Studios

Eight frat jocks stage the ultimate after-hours fund-raiser:a spectacular night of naked male entertainment. Watch their frantic preparations,workouts and rehearsals as they transform their frat house into a palace of pleasure.
Then join the privileged few for champagne toasts, balcony strip shows, nude billiards,naked go-go boys, nude lap dances. As the party gets wilder,each stunning stud invites you up to his bedroom for the ultimate private performance. Get out your checkbooks... these boys will earn your support.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1161kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 753.8 MB
Download Naked College Nightclub

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

VIP Fists Scene #01 (Brian Bonds, Armando De Armas)
bd11dab69a7d58875439b9f30b4394de.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brian Bonds, Armando De Armas
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish, Oral, Rimming
Video language: English

Brian Bonds, blond and furry, assumes a doggy style stance on a bed fitted with black fucking sheets. Armando De Armas pulls on a black glove and lubes his fist up. Starting off slow with just one finger, he enters Brian's hole. A second finger follows; lube drips down onto the bed. Almost before he can believe it, Armando has all his fingers inside Brian's hole and is pushing past the tight muscle ring. He applies more lube and Brian rolls over, spreading his legs wide into the air. Pulling his ass wide, Armando successfully pushes his fist all the way inside Brian up to his wrist. Armando celebrates by sucking on Brian's hard cock and spitting in his face. With his right hand buried in Brian's hole, Armando uses his left hand to jerk Brian's cock. The muscles in Armando's thick arms flex as he pummels Brian's gaping hole. Armando pulls his fist out and they make out passionately, savoring the intense sensations.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4529kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 535.6 MB
Download VIP Fists Scene #01 (Brian Bonds, Armando De Armas)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

GayHoopla - Colt Mclaire, Tyler Hanson & Daniel Carter
ea1405a49baf4733db7d802d93eaa249.jpg

Lots of you all have asked to see some wrestling action here at GayHoopla. We have Colt Mclaire , Tyler Hanson, and Daniel Carter Wrestling in singlets. These guys did some warm-up stretches and back-tracked to an old high school teacher they all had a crush on. After some wrestling, the guys started chatting away about an old crush which made them horny. They took there singlets partially off and jerked it all in her honor.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 327.4 MB
Download GayHoopla - Colt Mclaire, Tyler Hanson & Daniel Carter

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Jadens Sperm Sample
dbfc774eb7eee79b61a870329da19677.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CollegeBoyPhysicals

I'm not gonna lie I was a bit nervous when the college clinic requested me to come in after classes. I figured they were gonna drug test me or somethin' so I was sorta relieved when nurse Cindy told me that it was for a voluntary experiment for Dr. Dick. Apparently, he is conducting some kind of experiments in genetic profiling and wanted a sperm sample from me. I was hesitant at first but then nurse Cindy said that it would give me extra credit for one of my mandatory biology classes. So I figure what the heck but, I was still super nervous. I had never really jacked off for someone like that so my pecker was a bit shy. The doc tried to make me feel comfortable and I gave it the old college try and busted in his metallic petri dish. I think that was one of the weirdest things anyone had asked me to do but at least it'll get my GPA up.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2465kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 246.9 MB
Download Jadens Sperm Sample

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Bareback Raunch
4993d791a93078c802f7321bf0b0d1d8.jpg

Studio: Hot Desert Knights Productions

This is the video that everyone has been waiting for and the condom nazis dont want released. Hardcore bareback fuck action... a little piss a lot of fisting, and a lot of leather... this video has it all. Hot, hard guys, from smooth twinks to hairy real men show you how its done... filling asses with man cum and fists... maybe a little piss.

Duration: 1:24:03
Video: 640x480, XviD, 999kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 668.7 MB
Download Bareback Raunch

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Bareback Raunch
4993d791a93078c802f7321bf0b0d1d8.jpg

Studio: Hot Desert Knights Productions

This is the video that everyone has been waiting for and the condom nazis dont want released. Hardcore bareback fuck action... a little piss a lot of fisting, and a lot of leather... this video has it all. Hot, hard guys, from smooth twinks to hairy real men show you how its done... filling asses with man cum and fists... maybe a little piss.

Duration: 1:24:03
Video: 640x480, XviD, 999kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 668.7 MB
Download Bareback Raunch

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fistin Alley, Scene #02 (Pierce Paris, Mike Tanner)
5c92ca185c769a25ed9eb7cec1c5dd2c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Pierce Paris, Mike Tanner
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming

Pierce Paris is in the middle of fisting Mike Tanner in a dark alley. He's already wrist deep inside the hungry daddy's asshole when he starts twisting his hand and plunging as deep as he possibly can. Mike begs for more as Pierce talks dirty and stretches Mike's hole to its absolute limits. Pierce switches hands to give the stranger in the alley a little more variety and just as he's getting wrist deep again, Mike flips over onto his back with the fist still inside. All the hole stretching gets Pierce hard and ready to blow. 'Are you ready for that load?' Pierce asks as he pulls his fist out and starts jacking his swollen rod. 'Give it to me,' Mike begs as Pierce walks over to his face. Mike opens his mouth wide and Pierce unleashes his load onto Mike's tongue, making sure to feed the hungry pig every last drop.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 403.8 MB
Download Fistin Alley, Scene #02 (Pierce Paris, Mike Tanner)

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Nasty
10069364b8e03a4acbcc671537ee64cb.jpg

Cast: Diablo Fox, Element Eclipse, Evan Matthews, Ian Jay, Jaxon, Nick Forte, Ramon Steele
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Hunks, Kissing, Anal Sex, Cum Shots

Not for the squeamish, this elbow-deep fisting flick is so filthy it's Nasty!Fisting bottoms hang from the ceiling like sides of beef, begging to be abused in Nasty, our most shocking, hardcore fetish flick ever. This cast of maniac fist-pigs suck on out-turned rosebuds then wrap their greased up paws around their 11' cocks and shove them both deep into their partner's gaping holes, pushing the piss right out of them. Not for the squeamish, this elbow-deep fisting flick is so filthy it's Nasty!

Duration: 1:35:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1277kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 986.4 MB
Download Nasty

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Acres Of Ass vol.2
f1d24c47dc17200cefc127b0482770ec.jpg

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Ponyboy Spike, Cory Jay, Eel, Cole Tucker, Armstrong Stoker and Eric Michaels
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Leather, Hairy, Muscles, Dildo, Toys, Strap-on, Buttplay, Extreme Penetration, Fisting, Rimming, Tattoos

Superstar Cory Jay and Cole Tucker lead an all-star cast of handball hedonists in the Acres of Ass
Bundle! Get ready for three hours of sweaty, ball-busting, hardcore action featuring leather hoods, tit
clamps, huge dildos, restraints, jocks, cigars, hungry holes and pounding fists! We know you like ass and
we've got Acres of it!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:20:23
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1024kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 679.1 MB
Download Acres Of Ass vol.2

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Club Inferno Dungeon - Full Fist Interrogation - Hugh Hunter & Colin Bryant
73905bc065ef883300af1a9f3ecddc99.jpg

Colin Bryant has been a bad soldier wearing a filthy uniform and being a general dirty pig. Hugh Hunter is Colin's commanding officer and he's going to put an end to Colin's lack of respect once and for all. Hugh bolts Colin's wrists to a table and gives him the choice to be thrown in the brig or to take his punishment here. Colin chooses the here and now option so Hugh rips off Colin's uniform and revs up an electric wand. Hugh zaps Colin's cock and balls with electricity but when he discovers Colin likes the punishment, Hugh moves onto the more severe 'German Method'. Hugh pulls out his night stick and covers it with lube. It easily slips inside Colin's tight little ass. 'Let's see what you can really do,' Hugh says as he shoves the stick in further. Hugh isn't satisfied with Colin's abilities for taking things up his ass so he slips his gloved hand in the bucket of grease and shoves it inside Colin's butt. It's a tight fit, but it eventually goes wrist deep as Colin moans out. Colin loves every inch of Hugh's massive hands alternating going in and out as they stretch his ass to the absolute limits. Colin is sweating like the pig he is when Hugh relents and gives the soldier a reprieve for the moment. Hugh warns him that he'll be right back and that Colin better be ready on his hands and knees to service Hugh's ass before the punishment is truly over.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 511.0 MB
Download Club Inferno Dungeon - Full Fist Interrogation - Hugh Hunter & Colin Bryant

Fileboom Premium Account