Enemas:frequency?

slave_nicki

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Master has had me order an enema set. He gave me lots of information on several products and on enemas in general to read and study before W/we begin this. One recurring piece of info I kept reading was not to get them too often because it could cause the body to be dependent on them in order to have a bowel movement. So I was wondering from people who regularly engage in this: how often do you do it? I realize everyone's body is different, but what would you consider a safe frequency to get them?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't do enemas, so take what I'm saying for whatever it's worth. One thing to consider is how regular you are. If you suffer from constipation, you can probably do them more frequently than if you suffer from irregularity. I've seen people saying they do it 2-3 times a week and people saying they do it every day, or more than once a day.

Also, what is the purpose of the enemas? Is it to clean you out before anal sex? Is it to train you for the sensation of being filled with water? Does your master enjoy inflicting humiliation on you this way? Because I think that should factor into your calculations. Many gay men routinely douche before anal sex, and they may be doing it 2-4 times a week. If he just wants you clean before sex, perhaps you could use the toilet first and then douche just lightly for cleanliness. If he enjoys doing this to you himself, presumably you'll only do it when he's around.

If you're doing a lot of enemas, you should think about taking fiber. It may help to counteract some of the long-term effects of the enemas.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account