has anybody practiced this with somebody?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't have experience in this area (among other reasons, because the guys I like to play with don't have tits), but I'd advise you to do a _lot_ of reading about the risks before you start exploring this. All forms of suspension bondage are risky; the potential for serious injury is quite real. Remember that most bondage videos edit out the safety arrangements because they're not exactly sexy. And many videos involve an element of illusion, where what you're seeing is not really what's happening. (I remember one bondage video where the website said, three or four times, "do not attempt to reproduce this yourself. It's incredibly dangerous!"). So just because you've seen it in a video, don't assume you can reproduce it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ickle_cat

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't have experience in this area (among other reasons, because the guys I like to play with don't have tits), but I'd advise you to do a _lot_ of reading about the risks before you start exploring this. All forms of suspension bondage are risky; the potential for serious injury is quite real. Remember that most bondage videos edit out the safety arrangements because they're not exactly sexy. And many videos involve an element of illusion, where what you're seeing is not really what's happening. (I remember one bondage video where the website said, three or four times, "do not attempt to reproduce this yourself. It's incredibly dangerous!"). So just because you've seen it in a video, don't assume you can reproduce it.

yeah, this is the start of that research. if you have any idea where we can find information (books, websites, etc.) then that would be great if you could let me know. my dom is experienced in suspension on different types of women and very experienced with bondage in general, so we're working with someone who knows a lot but not neccecarily the specifics of breast bondage.

he described what he wasnted to do and the suspension was to go around both breasts and the back of the neck (to prevent any slippage) and then be tied from a point above her sternum. she's not worried about pain but our concern here is permanant damage from mis-shaping the breasts.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account