Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

New Video Diary from Elena De Luca!

0N9lhQ.jpg

I know it's been while so here is an update on what I have been up to, what is coming for the new year and where you can find me in the coming month.

Enjoy the new corset and the awesome legwarmers!

In an effort to not break any youtube guidelines I will be posting my future diaries on Vimeo and just posting trailers and teasers YouTube.

Available now on my new Vimeo channel!

-Elena De Luca

VideoDiary20141216gif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Birdcage for the Boss POV

0N9lhQ.jpg

Did you think you would just get to take the secretary home and take advantage me? I brought you back to my place for something special but it's Not what you were expecting. This cage here is for you. I'm tired of your bull and sexual harassment. The other secretaries and I have been plotting against you. Consider the tables turned.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

BirdcageBossPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Crushed Balls POV

0N9lhQ.jpg

Why would I just kick your balls? Bust them quickly and watch you fall? I'd rather see the pain in your eyes as I crush them slowly in my or under my stocking-covered feet. I gain my true joy from seeing you squirm and hearing you scream out in prolonged pain.

In nothing but my vintage lingerie I'll use my red nails to scratch and squeeze your pathetic balls. My perfect feet will stomp them out, rendering your testicles completely useless when I am done.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

CrushBallPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Attitude Adjustment OTK

0N9lhQ.jpg

I am a strong believer in using corporal punishment to discipline my slaves and to modify bad behaviors. My slave has been misbehaving. I pull his pants down and put him over my stocking-clad knee to teach him a lesson.

I lecture him as I spank his bare bottom with my bare hands, a wooden hairbrush and my ruler paddle. I am not satisfied he has been corrected until his ass is red and stinging.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

AttAdjstOTKgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Blackmailed Teacher to Foot Slave POV

0N9lhQ.jpg

I know my grades haven't been great in your class but I'm glad you invited me here to work on some special "extra credit". I totally get what you are offering. I let you gt on your knees and I get an A. I think that is a wonderful agreement... but you aren't going a lot lower than you thought!

I've turned the tables and now I'm going to blackmail you into being my pathetic foot slave. I'll tell everyone what you tried if you don't start deep throating these toes. Not to mention, I'm getting an A+ now.

Payback is a bitch,
Elena De Luca

BMTeachFootPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Teased & Controlled POV Pt. 1: Legwarmer Tease

shoebannerresize.jpg

You are just so easy to control. All it takes is a little distraction. Watch me playing around in my leopard panties, purple legwarmers and 7†stripper heels. Your brain turns to mush and your dick gets so hard at the sight of my legs stretched out and up in the air. You can barely contain yourself when I remove my top and grab my big, beautiful breasts. Before you even realize it your stroking on my command and I have you completely mesmerized.

And to think… this is only part one.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

Buying my videos not enough? Book a session by calling 347-450-1599 or visit ElenaDeLuca.com for more info.

Too far or too scared to see me? Call my NiteFlirt line 800-863-5478 ext. 9457631 NiteFlirt.com/DominaELena
TeaseContPOVpt1gif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Edging JOI: Teased & Controlled pt. 2

0N9lhQ.jpg

I know you are still all hot and bothered from the way I teased you in part 1, Now let’s take that to the next level. I can’t have you just jerking off and blowing your load as you please. I am going to spend the next 9 minutes instructing you to stroke without cumming. Slowly building you up and teaching you to enjoy and savor any opportunity to worship me. When I am satisfied I will give you a countdown to cum on my command.

This clip includes: Leg Warmers, JOI, tease and denial, ass worship, stripping, topless, spitting, leg worship, panties, masturbation instruction, high heels, stripper heels, cum countdown

Need more? Call my NiteFlirt line (800-863-5478 ext. 945-7631) for further instruction.

Just have to see me? Call 347-450-1599 or email [email protected] to set up a session in real life or via webcam.

TeaseContPOVpt2gif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Sweaty Ass & Tit Smothering POV

O71eIS.jpg

Mistress Tangent and I have been waiting for you. We have a very special surprise. Do you see all this sweat? We have been in this latex all afternoon and it is so hot in this dungeon. Before we get cleaned up we want you to get in here and get a taste of this. Shove your face deep in Mistress Tangent's perfect round ass. Smell that sweat as she moves her latex thong up her ass cheek. Delicious isn't it? Now come here so I can smother you with my sweaty lubed up breasts.

Doesn't it feel amazing to be forced to clean 2 gorgeous mistresses? We're laughing at you and enjoying your attempts to breath through her facesitting and my breast smothering.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

Now available from Elena De Luca Porductions!
ElenaTangentSweatAssTitPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Spanking Lessons, Hard Learned

O71eIS.jpg

For his bad behavior this sub male has found himself in my punishment room. He is naked, hooded and bent over the spanking horse awaiting my arrival. He shivers at the sound of my high heels entering the room and coming for him. I start by using my riding crop to get his attention, first on his shoulders and then on his bare bottom.

From the moment I have come into the room his lecture begins. He has misbehaved and needs strict discipline to teach him a lesson. A bare hand spanking and a stern talking to should really turn this boy around.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

SpankLessonHardLearnGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account