Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Most Pathetic Cum Ever
99db4c5c70bef1b765d8e858c261b6b8.jpg

Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Edging Games, Foot Fetish, Orgasm Control
Video language: English

This is seriously sad. So Bella tells me that this loser has been locked up in his little cock device thing for like all month. We apparently are supposed to only let these losers cum once a month to keep them super obedient for us. And this idiot is like obsessed with me so it picked ME this month to unlock it and grant it it's "release". But basically all I have to let it gaze up at how hot I am while it "releases itself". I can basically ignore it if I want to, so it's not even that hard. But it really is fucking pathetic that this is like the only "sex life" these losers get. Haha. Bella films it all just to humiliate him some more I think- and to sell the video so we can make $$$ off it, obviously.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9205kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 804.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Most Pathetic Cum Ever

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

nora

Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules
22496480cc8824758ad9a2c0584e7620.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Chastity, Foot Worship, Strap-On

Danni has not been following the rules at his place of employment. His boss, Sasha has decided to bend him over the couch in her office and fuck Danni in the ass. Sometimes, that's the only way males learn. The intern, Chloe, sits nearby and indifferently observes the strap-on punishment while flipping through a magazine. Danni is getting punished because he smiled at Chloe. He should know to never do that. Pretty girls hate Danni. He is offensive. Chloe makes Danni look at her feet while he's getting fucked. Her feet are the only part of her body that Danni is allowed to touch. Chloe makes Danni suck on her toes. Sasha pegs Danni while he worships the pretty intern's feet. The women in Danni's office keep him in chastity. They cannot let a male like him roam around unlocked. Danni has to learn that he does not have the same rights and privileges as other males. That's because he's inadequate and not a real man. Danni must please Chloe with foot worship, one of the only ways he can please a woman. If he doesn't do it right, Sasha will get a bigger strap-on and split his ass wide open. This is what Danni gets for being the office pervert. He really needs to learn to respect the girls' boundaries. Sasha makes him recite a mantra, to remind him of his place. When she's done punishing him, Sasha slaps Danni on the ass and sends him right back to his desk in the basement.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10172kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 717.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Holly Kane Femdom (2018)
40acbb43a93ba4e4937500a8954e4e23.jpg

This young Mistress knows how much her slave loves marveling at her pussy. He is probably even dreaming about sticking his filthy cock into it one day but. Ain't gonna happen! The closest he gets to her majestic pink flower is during their facesitting sessions and you know what? The bossy beauty always makes sure he doesn't enjoy them at all!

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 395.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Holly Kane Femdom (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

Young-femdom - Cheleste,s first time...
82dd33ab3beb0a8f66ad22d262c15f53.jpg

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

My amazing shiny ass makes you drool like a fool on your knees! I am in a cruel mood and I let you grovel at My feet as I taunt you and tease you mercilessly.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 246.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Young-femdom - Cheleste,s first time...

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Never Released
4804a441386b8e5fa99b13dd53acd3fe.jpg

Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Megan Jones and Mistress Sophie
Genres: Whipping

Megan Jones and her gorgeous friend Sophie decide that it's time for a nice thorough whipping of their slave. They need to get the slave to the point where he is begging. Will he beg for them to stop? The women do not know but they want to find out and see

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps

File size: 633.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Never Released

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

No Dirty Feet in My Bed
f5a07270042471be74246173020bde1b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Foot Slave, Foot Domination, Foot Worship

If there's one thing Goddess Nina can't stand, its sleeping with dirty feet. All that dirt gets in the sheets, its grainy and just eww. A slave is supposed to keep her floor clean, but he can't even do that. So here we are with his punishment. The slave is chained to Nina's bed and has to lick the bottoms of her dirty feet while she sleeps. If he had kept the floor clean this wouldn't be necessary but the time for fixing that mistake is looong gone! Nina hates the sound of that stupid chain rattling on the ground too. Every time the slave's chained arms and legs drag it around she ends up beating the out of him. He's gonna lick her feet and he's gonna do it quietly. A goddess can't get her beauty sleep with that chain making all that noise.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9527kbps

File size: 706.6 MB
>>> Download <<< No Dirty Feet in My Bed

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

No Dirty Feet in My Bed
f5a07270042471be74246173020bde1b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Foot Slave, Foot Domination, Foot Worship

If there's one thing Goddess Nina can't stand, its sleeping with dirty feet. All that dirt gets in the sheets, its grainy and just eww. A slave is supposed to keep her floor clean, but he can't even do that. So here we are with his punishment. The slave is chained to Nina's bed and has to lick the bottoms of her dirty feet while she sleeps. If he had kept the floor clean this wouldn't be necessary but the time for fixing that mistake is looong gone! Nina hates the sound of that stupid chain rattling on the ground too. Every time the slave's chained arms and legs drag it around she ends up beating the out of him. He's gonna lick her feet and he's gonna do it quietly. A goddess can't get her beauty sleep with that chain making all that noise.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9527kbps

File size: 706.6 MB
>>> Download <<< No Dirty Feet in My Bed

Fileboom Premium Account