Common experiences for subbies

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not sure if I should be sharing all this?

**Edit: Sorry if this is over-share . . .

It would be a vary sad commentary on our part if we can talk openly about every detail of our intimate and personal sex lives and yet feel it inappropriate to discuss how we all managed to get here.
We may be reluctant to share some aspects of our lives due to embarrassment or because it may change our carefully crafted images, but all of those aspects help paint the picture of who we are and bring us closer as a community of people who genuinely care for each others happiness and well-being.......I hope.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

BecomingMichelle

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, since everybody else is sharing...(chronic traumatic experiences ahead)

I wasn't really born to young parents, but my earliest years of life were spent watching my parents argue and fight. After my parents divorced when I was 4, my father committed suicide. Took me years to realize I was lied to and that it wasn't my fault. That next year, my mom got hooked on drugs and turned to prostitution, leaving me to pretty much fend for myself. Her boyfriend was her pimp and drug dealer. After that initial year, he decided that I wasn't doing my fair share, so after he raped me for a while (I suppose to "open me up". bear in mind I was 6 years old, *maybe* 7), he started pimping me out to some of his clients, often dressing me up as a little girl and usually tying me to the bed in some way.

I know that a good portion of why I'm bi, why I'm a crossdresser, why I'm in to bondage, and why I am mostly submissive is because of the year I spent in that manner. Believe me, lots of therapy was involved, but I'm to the point now where I am happy with myself. I look at the pleasure I get now as payment for all the pain of my childhood.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account