Click Here to See ALL of Your Slaves in the Hardest BDSM Movies ever!

Zeceptor

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ned and Nyomi Banxxx (10444)

Performers: Ned and Nyomi Banxxx
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage, Spanking, All sex, Facesitting, Strapon, Toys, Interracial, Domination, Hardcore
Video Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Length: 00:47:48
Size: 573 MB

When Nyomi Banxxx walked into The Armory we all thought she was drop dead gorgeous, had the roundest ass built for worship, perfect skin, huge tits, this was a given. It's when African goddess opened her mouth and naturally dominated the entire room you really felt her power. Ned's the luckiest white bitchboy to walk the planet and he knows it. Nyomi gives him zero mercy, flogging, caning, slapping and fucking his little white ass in tight rope bondage. He has the honor of worshiping her big beautiful ass and get this, the little white mother fucker is so turned on by her ass encompassing his entire face his pathetic little prick blows it's load prematurely. Nyomi humiliates him about his worthless small dick and he's made to cum again but for her pleasure only and milked totally raw! And now, the long awaited debut of The Divine Bitch's very FIRST Amazon African Goddess, the devastatingly sexy Miss Nyomi Banxxx!!! Say thank you slaveboys!

Screenshots:

Ned_and_Nyomi_Banxxx_10444.wmv.part1.rar
Ned_and_Nyomi_Banxxx_10444.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Zeceptor

Sativa Rose, David Chase and Christian Wilde (8237)

Performers: Sativa Rose, David Chase and Christian Wilde
Genre: Femdom, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking, Strapon, Domination, Cuckold, Foot Worship, Hardcore
Video: Windows Media Video 9, 1280x720, 29.97fps, 1500Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio, 44100Hz, stereo, 128Kbps
Length: 00:52:25
Size: 628 MB

Sativa Rose has her bitch of a husband in a chastity belt and wears the keys to his worthless cock around her neck. She pounds his asshole hard with a strap on cock reminding him how pathetic he really is. Her fuck toy, a beautiful example of the male species, arrives and Sativa instantly craves his big cock. They fuck like animals while David stays locked in his belt made to watch and lick her feet while she has multiple orgasms. He's made to clean her pussy up after another man blows his load all over his wife's pussy! As if that's not enough she unlocks her husband from his chastity belt and he's made to think he's going to fuck her but instead she slaps a cock sheath extender on his puny dick and fucks it. Cuckold husband will NEVER feel the warmth of his wife's hot, wet, juicy pussy!

Screenshots:

Sativa_Rose_David_Chase_and_Christian_Wilde_8237.wmv.part1.rar
Sativa_Rose_David_Chase_and_Christian_Wilde_8237.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Zeceptor

Debut Of A New Bitch (12008)

Performers: Patrick Rouge and Ashley Edmonds
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage
Length: 00:57:11
Size: 685 MB

Ashley Edmonds makes her first appearance on Divine Bitches but this isn't the first time she's had a man groveling at her feet. Ashley's a lifestyle player and has her own slaveboy locked away in chastity at home. She even wore his chastity belt key around her neck just to taunt. Ashley shows off her skills as a domme giving Patrick Rouge a day to remember. She humiliates him with her wicked verbal skills, flogs, spanks and brutally canes his ass. His nipples are clamped, his ass is pounded deep with a strap-on cock, his asshole has hot wax pour down it and he's made to lick boots. Patrick is suspended upside down then made to worship ass and have a painful zipper pulled from his flesh. As if this isn't enough Ashley ravenously fucks her toy to orgasm, using his cock for her pleasure then ripping a load of filthy slave juice from his balls. The Ashley painfully keeps stroking till his cock is so raw he is screaming for it to stop!

Screenshots:

Patrick_Rouge_and_Ashley_Edmonds_-_Debut_Of_A_New_Bitch_12008.wmv.part1.rar
Patrick_Rouge_and_Ashley_Edmonds_-_Debut_Of_A_New_Bitch_12008.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Zeceptor

Dia Zerva, Felony and Leo Forte (10839)

Performers: Dia Zerva, Felony and Leo Forte
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Fetish, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Strapon, Domination, Hardcore
Length: 00:52:15
Size: 626 MB

This is something special we've never seen in the history of Divine Bitches. New sub Leo Forte has just moved to San Francisco two weeks ago and finds himself on the doorstep of the Kink.com Armory. Leo has hidden his need, want and desire to be dominated, humiliated and fucked from everyone he knows in his middle America town. And now here he is right at the foot of two of the sexiest dominant Bitches ever to walk the earth. The shoot starts off normally with a little fantasy role play, some ass worship, strap-on buttfucking, OTK spanking, humiliation and CFNM. But, when the Bitches hit Leo with some hot wax and a cane he falls. I don't mean literally I mean this sub falls so deep into subspace that I decide to stop the shoot at some point because of the intensity. Leo said to me after and I quote, "I've been hiding this want all my life. I've been told I was wrong for having these feelings and then BAM here you are telling me it's ok to feel this way. You've even encouraged me to explore it and celebrate it. What on earth am I supposed to do with feelings like that? I have no idea where to put it." Leo is doing well and coming back to Divine Bitches soon with his new found enlightenment but first we get to witness his first taste of real BDSM. Don't miss the closing and emotionally charged closing interview!

Screenshots:

Dia_Zerva_Felony_and_Leo_Forte_10839.wmv.part1.rar
Dia_Zerva_Felony_and_Leo_Forte_10839.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Zeceptor

David Chase, Maestro Felony (7777)

Performers: David Chase, Maestro Felony
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Length: 00:47:20
Size: 567 MB

Felony is a gorgeous wife, married to a wormy little bitch of a husband. Felony has a very special Christmas present wrapped under the tree just for him, a CB6000! She wastes no time locking his freedom away in a chastity belt and punishing him for having such an insignificant little cock. "Your dick will never see the light of my pussy. It will never feel the the sweet cream my pussy can make. It will never have the pleasure of even touching my pussy"Felony plugs her pathetic husband in the ass, flogs him and uses her perfect body to tease and rub it all over his chastity belt to make it extremely painful. "I love to hear the sounds of your screams when I sit on your face. It only makes my pussy vibrate more" Felony amuses herself by using a fuck machine on her husbands ass to milk his prostate. He's made to lick her asshole clean before her boyfriend comes over to fuck it. She uses a painful clothes pin zipper across his body just to remind him he will never receive any pleasure. "Your incompetent dick will never please me" Felony locks her husband up in a cage under the stairs while she gets ravenously fucked in her pussy and ass by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend leaves a nice wet load of cum all over her ass. "Merry Christmas Cuckold" David is let out of the cage only to be humiliatingly made to sniff the sex and cock out of his wife's pussy.
This smoking hot update includes chastity, cuckolding, flogging, prostate milking, ass licking, SPH (small penis humiliation) and so much more!

Screenshots:

David_Chase-Maestro_Felony_7777.wmv.part1.rar
David_Chase-Maestro_Felony_7777.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Zeceptor

Pearl Diamond, Ariana

Performers: Pearl Diamond, Ariana
Genre: Sex, BDSM
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 4500Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 96Kbps
Length: 27.45
Size: 915 MB

These secret meetings at the basement are the hardest and most brutal nights for Pearl as her two dominators torture, tie, and clip her into a knot. Her dominators know how to apply pain to her tits and labia until she cannot take it anymore, and when she is all tied up they like to beat her till her ass is raw, and pound her ass and her throat all at the same time. Watch Pearl get brutally dominated and see the pain and pleasure on her face as she is subordinated.

Screenshots:

v46105-399.wmv.part1.rar
v46105-399.wmv.part2.rar
v46105-399.wmv.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Zeceptor

Slaveboy For Dinner - Isis Love, Daniel and Maitresse Madeline (7411)

Performers: Isis Love, Daniel and Maitresse Madeline
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Length: 00:55:13
Size: 662 MB

Maitresse Madeline invites Isis Love over for a romantic dinner and she's serving up something very special, a slaveboy of course! Slaveboy is hogtied, oiled up and gagged like the little piggy he is. The ladies waste no time using him like a piece of slave meat. His body is flogged and feet caned while being made to service Madeline's pussy with his mouth. His balls are locked tight in a metal cock cup and bent over Isis's knees for some traditional OTK (over the knee spanking) while being made to worship Madeline's feet. He's humiliatingly strap-on ass fucked, squirted on and served up on a platter while both the girls use his cock and mouth to get off at the same time. Daniel is so frustrated and all he wants to do is cum but is left there completely used up, teased and denied!

Screenshots:

Daniel-Isis_Love_Maitresse_Madeline_7411.wmv.part1.rar
Daniel-Isis_Love_Maitresse_Madeline_7411.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account