Chastity, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Forced Bi, Small Penis Humiliation

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sucking A Strapon Doesn’t Make You Less Gay

Come here and open your mouth, I wanna see your tonsils. What little sicko you are to suck on plastic cock. Are you too much of a bitch to go out and get some real cock? You know sucking on a plastic cock that a girl is wearing doesn’t make you less gay. You’re still a naughty little fag boy. So I don’t know what the point is or why you even get off sucking on a plastic cock when you know that you really want a warm, hard cock.

But I’ll do it to you anyway just cause I find it amusing. I’ll shove it in your mouth and your ass. We’ll call it practice cause we both know you want the real thing. Do you think having a girl here fulfills your little delusion that you’re straight? Because I don’t think it’s working cause I still see a fag in front of me.

You’re my little bitch boy taking my plastic cock in your bitch boy ass and mouth. You’re a fucking pathetic sissy bitch who’s too much of a pussy to go suck real cock. Real men don’t get off being fucked in the ass. You’re a fag!

You’re some sick twisted little pervert that’s at home, beating off, to me, fucking you in the ass, pretending that it’s a guy fucking you in the ass. That’s really sad. So gag on this cock for me as you beat your little dick. And I want you to cum all over my strapon so you can lick it all off like the cum licking fag that you are! Ewww you’re so disgusting.

Duration : 07:26
Filesize : 112.01 MB
Video : 720x540
Format : wmv

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/jhyf1xtz1iyl (112.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

The Meaner I Am, The More You Love Me

I don’t give a fuck about you. It might be cruel but I don’t care at all about your feelings. Your pathetic little male ego doesn’t mean anything to me. Do you see how fucking perfect I am? Every inch of me makes you quiver with desire. I know that you’re just an idiot, a loser in love with me. And what’s more? You love how mean I am.

Every time I flash you a little ass and flip you the finger, you’re in heaven loser. The meaner I am, the more cruel I become, the harder you fall. The more I laugh at you, mocking you, the deeper you fall. The more I humiliate you as I tease you, the more willing you become to give me everything. It’s so pathetic loser.

I simply tease you with my young, hot body and you’re just aching for more. The meaner I am the more you love me, it’s fucking pathetic loser. You know I hate you. And every time I call you a loser, you get weaker and hornier for me. Easier to control and manipulate.

The more I degrade you, the more you beg me to continue. You love me, you love my abuse. You simply cannot get enough.

Duration : 04:30
Filesize : 67.95 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/r4a6qrv16wz0 (67.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Suhodrichev

You Are Gay, You Love Cock – Hypnotic Reprogramming

Get very comfortable. Look very deeply into my eyes. And listen, open your ears and your heart to my words. Soon the truth will just flow out of you like water. I will take you deep down with my induction.

Now find your happy place and in that place you are surrounded by men. I know that you’re gay. You might be in the closet right now, or you might think that you’re bisexual. Well I’m going to help you feel at ease with your true feelings. That it’s ok to have these feelings. It’s ok that you’re gay. Soon you’ll be out of the closet and it’s going to feel like pure ecstasy. The feeling will be overwhelming and you will feel a peace like you’ve never felt before.

It’s ok that you think about cock all the time. You think about big cocks, white cocks, black cocks. Soon you will be surrounded by them, and you will love it. You’ll want to suck them all off. The urge will be uncontrollable. And you will love it. You will be comfortable with it. The feeling is wonderful. You want to just wrap your mouth around them and suck. Doesn’t it feel so good to be gay?

You want more cock. You want to be so gay. You want them in your mouth and in your ass. You don’t want to be straight anymore. You only love cock. This is who you were meant to be. You were born this way, now live this way. No more lying to yourself or to the world.

Duration : 07:37
Filesize : 115.07 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/cem98z28xc2r (115.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

I Just Got An Email From Your Wife…

I just got an email from your fucking wife. She knows all about what you do. She checked your computer and she found your subscription to this site. And she noticed you’ve been emailing me, begging me to let you serve me. So she sent me an email, and I’m still deciding what I should email back to her.

She told me that she’s ready to toss you out on your loser ass. She always knew you were a pussy but she didn’t know you were this pathetic. So she’s considering finding a real man and turning you over to me to do as I please. So your wife leaves you cause you’re a fucking loser and you spend the rest of your life jerking off alone, paying me to humiliate you.

But maybe, I should train her to treat you like the little bitch that you are. Maybe when she learns to control you, she’ll like you better. I’ll teach her how to lock you up in chastity so she can go out and fuck other men. We both know you don’t please her with that little dick. I’ll teach her how to turn you into her slave. You’ll be her loser bitch husband.

So what would you like loser? Do you want to be my little bitch, or should I just train your wife? I hold your life in my hands. How am I going to respond to her email? Maybe we’ll both blackmail you and use you :).

Duration : 05:41
Filesize : 85.85 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/s63y6pybbwzz (85.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Touch Your Hand And Think Of Me – Trigger Trance

I’m glad you decided to come see me today. I assure you, you’ll feel much better after you leave. So we’re going to start with some deep breathing and relaxation techniques. Soon you’ll feel your body will begin to relax and your mind will start to melt, and you’ll slump into your chair.

Now focus on one of the spots on my bra. One mind, one focus as you breathe in and out. It feels good to belong to me. I want you to take one hand and squeeze the other, just as I am doing. This will forever be a trigger for you. As you squeeze it, think only of me. And from this point forward, in or out of my trance, the only way you will feel good, is by touching this point on your hand, because it will bring you right back to me.

Under my control you have no choice but to please me. You want to make me happy. Making me happy makes you happy. You begin to feel your dick start to pulsate in your pants. Your mind is swirled into oblivion. You are worthless and nothing without me. You have no control, I am your control, I am your life, I am your breath, I am your heartbeat.

Squeeze your hand again and think of me. I will now bring you out of this state, and you will forever be mine. And you only need to touch your hand to bring you right back to this place with me. And now listen carefully, I have a special assignment for you at the end….

Duration : 05:04
Filesize : 76.71 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/v4a5tg5xhz0x (76.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Watch Yourself Cum On Your Own Face

You little cumslut! I’m going to make you feel like the pathetic loser that you are. So go get a big black marker and lay down by a mirror. Then I want you to write, ‘CUMSLUT’ across your forehead. Now look in the mirror so you can see exactly how pathetic you really are! I mean look at you, look at what you’ll do to humiliate yourself for me. Look at what you’ll do for your own cum!

Lay down in front of the mirror and jerk your cock off for me while you watch yourself, idiot. Jerk that tiny cock. Look at yourself in the mirror with ‘cumslut’ on your forehead. Look at yourself and know that you’re going to become my little cumslut. You’re going to cum all over your face and lick up every last drop. Think about that while you jerk and stare at yourself. And know that you can’t stop yourself, you’re going to blow that disgusting in your face.

Can you see yourself in that mirror? All by your loser self, all alone, sad and pathetic, jerking just to cum on your face. It’s turning you on so much loser. You’re such a pathetic fool who wants his own cum on his face. Look at the stupid faces you make as you get closer to orgasm.

Now throw your legs over your head, put your dick right in your face. I want you to cum right on the word, ‘cumslut’, on your face. Do it you useless freak. Give yourself a facial. You’re gonna love it, and eat it, and rub it all over yourself. Only pathetic idiots do this. Now look at yourself in the mirror. I hope you feel worthless now.

Duration : 05:53
Filesize : 88.99 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/e58e8it5r2qd (89.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Spit Heel Cleaning For Sick Fucks

I see you drooling over my sexy heels. You’re a sick fuck and I totally understand the mind of a sick fuck and I’m going to use that to manipulate you. And disgusting pervs like you are worth nothing to me unless you clean my heels with your tongue and eat my spit. Today the soles of my heels are really dirty. So I’m going to spit on the soles of my heels and have you lick it all off while I continue to spit in your face!

Keep your mouth fucking open! I want to make you a messy pig. Lick that spit. Watch it roll off my heels and onto your face. Your little cock is probably getting so hard. And if you get any on the floor, you better clean that up. I honestly love treating you like the dirty perverted fuck up that you are. I don’t care if you like it, I just want to humiliate you and take you lower and lower.

You love my spit, beg me for more. I understand you’re a sick fuck and you can’t help it. So I’ll give you more of what you crave, spit and dirty heels. The only way you can taste my heels is when you’re licking my spit off of them. What kind of a freak would get off by licking spit off of my heels? Are you that fucking desperate for my attention? Yea, you are.

You know you disgust me, right? Now thank me for my spit all over your fucking face. So loser, while you’re there watching the spit drip off my sexy heels, jerking it, I want you to keep in mind that you’re just a pathetic slob to me. I’m truly disgusted by you. Now get the fuck out of my face!

Duration : 07:14
Filesize : 109.12 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/zv50n8776d59 (109.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Edge Your Cock For My Black Ass

I know you’re an ass addict. I know you’re a weak puppet for my ass. I know your pathetic white ass stares at it all day long, just waiting for the day you could worship my fine black ass. Waiting to jerk your tiny little white dick to my perfect ebony ass.

So I’m going to let you jerk, and edge that tiny little white dick, while I tease you mercilessly with my ass. I know you want to kiss it but that’s too bad. All you can do is stare and worship. Do you really think I’d really let a tiny dick loser anywhere near my ass? You know you don’t deserve my ass, you only deserve to sit there and drool.

Is my ass making you weak and horny loser? I know my ass is making you lose control. Your mind and your thoughts just turn to mush in the presence of my ass. You’re nothing but a tiny little white dicked loser. Now stop stroking. Stare, worship and suffer.

I love torturing you, and you love being on your knees, worshiping my ass. You love my verbal assaults on your being. And you wish so badly that I would let you stroke it. But you don’t get to touch that tiny, pathetic loser cock of yours… unless you beg, beg me to stroke it. Say, “Please can I touch my tiny, worthless dick to your amazing black ass.â€

Duration : 09:18
Filesize : 136.80 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/6ur2qdirbzo8 (136.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Sucking A Strapon Doesn’t Make You Less Gay

Come here and open your mouth, I wanna see your tonsils. What little sicko you are to suck on plastic cock. Are you too much of a bitch to go out and get some real cock? You know sucking on a plastic cock that a girl is wearing doesn’t make you less gay. You’re still a naughty little fag boy. So I don’t know what the point is or why you even get off sucking on a plastic cock when you know that you really want a warm, hard cock.

But I’ll do it to you anyway just cause I find it amusing. I’ll shove it in your mouth and your ass. We’ll call it practice cause we both know you want the real thing. Do you think having a girl here fulfills your little delusion that you’re straight? Because I don’t think it’s working cause I still see a fag in front of me.

You’re my little bitch boy taking my plastic cock in your bitch boy ass and mouth. You’re a fucking pathetic sissy bitch who’s too much of a pussy to go suck real cock. Real men don’t get off being fucked in the ass. You’re a fag!

You’re some sick twisted little pervert that’s at home, beating off, to me, fucking you in the ass, pretending that it’s a guy fucking you in the ass. That’s really sad. So gag on this cock for me as you beat your little dick. And I want you to cum all over my strapon so you can lick it all off like the cum licking fag that you are! Ewww you’re so disgusting.

Duration : 07:26
Filesize : 112.01 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/jhyf1xtz1iyl (112.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

My Ass Is Your New God – Worship, Pray And Obey

Awww, does the little loser wanna pump his fist to my ass? Of course you do, I know how addicted you are to it. I know how each round, creamy cheek drives you completely crazy. There’s nothing that gets your cock all riled up like my ass, now is there? So get down on your knees like a pathetic little butt begging bitch and let me hear you beg. Beg to be allowed to look at my ass and stroke that pathetic little cock of yours.

Look at this perfection. Stare at my amazing ass. It has such a hypnotic effect on you. My round, luscious cheeks right in front of your face. I know you wanna kiss it but that’s too fucking bad cause this ass is way too good for your loser lips. My ass is sacred. Your lips, your face and your tiny little dick will never get near it. You can only pray to it, worship it and thank me every day for allowing you to do even just that.

My ass is your new god. Worship, pray and beg for it. You wanna stroke to my ass so badly. Maybe I should let you pump your fist to it? No. They’ll be no stroking, you don’t do that in my presence. Just worship, serve and obey.

Duration : 05:08
Filesize : 76.66 MB

Download : http://smplace.com/download?/c6hhbwpbadsp (76.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account