Can anal plugs cause loss of bowel control?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

From what I've read, aggressive use of butt plugs, fisting, and other forms of anal play can, over time, weaken the sphincter and lead to problems like incontinence and rectal prolapse as one gets older. However, both of those problems are comparatively common among the elderly in general, and you may develop those problems even if you don't do anal play. So what you're looking at is a small increase in the chance of developing those problems. I know a good number of gay men who engage in various forms of anal play, and none of them has ever mentioned suffering from these problems, so it's not likely to be something you develop in your 30s or 40, more like something you develop in your 70s.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm buying my pet an anal plug today, and I just want to be sure of the risks. I know not to buy one too big for her to handle, but can they cause loss of bowel control? I hear they can, I just want to make sure whether it's true or just a myth.

For a cautious anal player, I'd recommend that you invest in an anal plug training kit- they are pretty common and include small (width~finger), medium (width~1.5-1.75), and large(~2" and up) butt plugs. Small sized butt plugs are mostly useless... too thin to stay in on it's own (and thus defeating the purpose of a butt plug), some may find it useful for convincing an anxious anal novice just how awesome it feels. Increase length of time the plug is worn until the next size can be inserted and restart the process- short period of time with the new plug size and work up to next size and repeat.

As long as you take care of those muscles and work them properly, you shouldn't have any worries. In fact, some researchers/doctors/etc actually suggest that by working the anal muscles with the training steps similar to those described in the first paragraph, then you're essentially working out those muscles and can ultimately strengthen them over time. Exercising those Kegel's are never a bad idea just for good measure too!

Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged with a butt plug harness. She locks it on snugly to ensure that my plug is securely inserted and I can't take it out except for the two quick bathroom breaks that I am limited to on a daily basis.
Mistress usually has me wear a medium-sized silicone plug, although She sometimes replaces it with a large plug, on average, for the equivalent of about one whole day out of any week, as a correction for displeasing my Mistress.

When I accepted a slave collar and entered a 24/7 relationship I was soon presented with a collection of butt plugs as well as the harness. Mistress Taryn slowly built me up to longer term wear using the steps described in the 1st paragraph. And then after a few months, Mistress Taryn decided that I needed to wear a butt plug at all times.

It's been over three years in which I've been continuously plugged up. Partially because She makes me do Kegel's on a daily basis, I am able to retain control of my bowels after about 15 minutes of being unplugged (which doesnt happen too often though). I have been unplugged for a few days during the course of my enslavement and haven't needed to wear diapers or anything like that.

By this point in time however, I am so used to the plugs that I can't stand being without them because of the emptiness I feel when its taken out. It has become a permanent reminder of my enslavement and that I'll always be Mistress Taryn's owned property. To be honest, I will probably lose control at some point eventually since my Mistress has every intention to keep my ass stuffed for the rest of my life. As a slave, and someone who'd call himself a "true slave," I'm fine with having to stay plugged =D

Moral of the story... don't worry about it and learn to enjoy it! Even if you're a butt plug addict like me, taking proper care of those muscles can at least thwart off incontinence. Have fun and happy plugging!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account