boyfriend no longer into bdsm why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In my own experiences, I know that my master can get very exhausted due to work. Dominance for him takes a lot of mental and physical energy, because he is constantly thinking, planning, controlling, and things in his head, and it tires him out really quick if he doesn't have the energy for it.
BDSM is nice, but sometimes if you are stressed or tired, just thinking about it can make you feel even more exhausted, no matter how much you may want it. Personally, I agree with Sebastian on saying that he should take a break and get re-energized, and if that does't help, then the problem could be deeper.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kitten, you're right about domming taking a lot of energy. I sweat buckets when I'm domming, way more than I do during normal sex. Now granted, I'm usually wearing a cop uniform, but usually that much sweating when I'm not working out means that I'm channeling all my mental energy into something. So that might very well be the problem in this case.

Perhaps Millie can get the ball moving again with some sub service. Nothing sexual to start with, but just serve him like a king at home, and encourage him to take command while relaxing and enjoying being waited on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.