Shemale Big tits and cock, what more do you want

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2dfde546ef046c853259767ab7c08186.jpg

Studio: SheMax | Ladyboy Player

Taan was not the girl i thought she was when she showed up. as i explain below i lost her number. i must have given her mine because she called me one evening. as i was expecting someone else i was initially disappointed when i met her outside my hotel. well that feeling was replaced by a wave of lust as soon as she started to disrobe. what a fucking gorgeous body this girl has. those tits were popping out of her cute flower bikini. what a nice surprise it was when that big fat cock popped out as well. she is a curvy girl and at the same time a hard body. i love big tits and i felt obliged to cover them with some lotion. i love the shots of her sucking my cock as i`m looking down on the mess on her tits and big pointy carrot up her ass. i also love they way she does a crunch as she cums all over he six pack.can you believe that i really didn`t like taan much when i met her at casanova bar? let`s see, huge cock and tits, sexy curvy body, decent face and horny as hell. what the hell was...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 658.7 MB