Big collection of Gay Bondage - Gay BDSM!

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lucas 4
fc023fe9fd60d4b24461fdc2e6c6631e.jpg

Tired, but happy is always ready to fondle himself and his dick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2931kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 533.2 MB

Download Lucas 4

Fisted Rubber Gimp Part 1
bcc2f68b521804943d4a7df12d33447c.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos
Video language: English

James is back, this time fully rubbered up, only showing his bare ass! That must mean he's here to get opened. After tying his legs up, and some pasionate daddy/gimp kissing, all the fun begins, We all know by now that Dominique loves eating ass, so after prepping James' hole he's more than ready to take some dick... but let's just say James doesn't seem all that satisfied, so out comes the box! And this is not a normal box. It is filled with lots of Mr Hankey Toys! (The world's finest professional grade silicone toys). Toy after toy his hole keeps getting stretched, so much we'll see Dominique jerking himself off inside the young lads ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fisted Rubber Gimp Part 1

Gay Bondage Twist
8714d73c0bf6cac737c7b704e21e9c8b.jpg

Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos

In black pants decides to use his harnessed boy. Finishes himself off by cumming all over his boy's cute face.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

Download Gay Bondage Twist

Kneel For Me
e0c9696f57c6ada70b34bab00173f63d.jpg

Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks

Kneel In Front Of Me and take your punishment! That's exactly what happens to these submissive boys. Naked and chained, they have to endure every torment and mistreatment that is bestowed upon their prone bodes. From prolonged hot wax torture that sees them caked in hardened candle wax to being forcibly bent over with legs apart, thanks to an ankle spreader ,and ropes tying their hands to the pole, their ass is exposed and susceptible to a hard fucking whether he likes it or not. Misery and perversion abound in over two hours of maltreatment and debasement.

Duration: 2:59:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Kneel For Me

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Pup Pacifico Punished
0a9eb720fc1265a6ef5b2b2d8a5f9e75.jpg

Cast: Dominic Pacifico ,Muscled Madison
Genres: Puppy Play ,big dick ,brunet ,black hair ,Anal ,unshaved ,Latinx ,muscular ,Discipline ,dungeon

Chained to the dungeon wall, Pup Dominic Pacifico is craving attention from his handler Muscled Madison. But when Madison attempts to take him on a walk, Pup Pacifico gets rowdy and misbehaves. Not putting up with his Pup's fooling around, Madison proceeds to discipline him with a harsh spanking using a heavy leather paddle. Still not satisfied with his Pup's obedience, the punishment continues with Pup Pacifico restrained to a St. Andrew's cross. Muscled Madison works his Pup's body over with hard barehanded slaps to his chest, abs and thighs. In order to surely break his Pup's alpha spirit, Madison places a parachute with an empty bucket attached to it around Pup Pacifico's balls. One by one, Madison drops weights into the bucket until his Pup is begging for mercy. After removing the parachute, Madison moves onto edging Pup Pacifico, stroking and sucking his cock and denying any release. Finally, Pup Pacifico gets his asshole railed by Madison using a gigantic dildo. After feeling like his Pup has been properly disciplined, Madison fucks Pup Pacifico bareback until he blows his load all over his Pup's ass.

Duration: 46:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9709kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Pup Pacifico Punished

Party Favor
41937ac56593e4ec164887092d9b4cff.jpg

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos

Mr. Wolf has been good to me. He's taken care of me, fed me, and kept me safe. But I know that I'm not his forever. Property changes hands all the time. And I'm no exception.
Tonight Mr. Wolf showed me off to some of his friends. Wealthy and powerful men like him. All prospective buyers. All potential masters for me. I knew I had to impress them. Not just to make Mr. Wolf happy, but to also show my obedience to my future owner.
They sat around and talked for a while. Drinking their expensive spirits from crystal glasses. Talking business, politics, and how they shape the world. It felt like being in the presence of royalty. Perhaps I was.
As they spent their time, I served them, tending to their needs and doing as Mr. Wolf requested. Toward the end of the night, my duties became more involved.
I showed off my body to them at Mr. Wolf's request. He showed them my most intimate and private parts. Strange men of all different interests, taking their turn feeling my body, my hole, and my cock. They talked about me, evaluating me and inquiring about me as if I wasn't there. Just an object, no different than any other prized property.
Mr. Wolf had me show them, too, how I could get fucked. In the private company of his colleagues, I took his bare cock, riding it as I propped myself up on his legs. For a moment I thought it was awkward and exposing. My instincts were initially to be embarrassed. But then I remembered my role--what I agreed to. I was to do whatever Mr. Wolf asked. including get fucked in front of his friends.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Party Favor

Power Play
2f1766b7795ec5bd8e648893bdccb376.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Steel Mill Media
Cast: Luke Riley, Nick Moretti, Bigg Pete, Dominik Mann
Genres: BDSM, Bondage&Disciрline, Muscle, Tattoo, Leather, Electric Play, Masturbation, Cum shots

Watch muscle studs Nick Moretti and Luke Riley Dominate each other.each one trying to make the other break. Bat hitting, slapping, violent wand, and a back-to-back jerk off scene that will make you beg for more. Bonus: Bigg Pete and Dominik Mann star in Face2Face and Back2Back! If you love to see macho muscular men bound, gagged, and dominated then look no further because these two studs are bound to make you explode when you see them test each other's limits of endurance for that fine line between pleasure and pain.

Duration: 1:22:42
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1300kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

Download Power Play

William Higgins - Spanking Vol. 33
2e3db154792dab20026f62e3ce0809c1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Str8Hell

Spanking series brings a new batch of sexy boys being punished for their naughty actions with four hardcore scenes! Watch as they are bound, spanked and have their holes stuffed with huge toys! And after getting a dose of the intense action, they get so turned on that they just have to shoot their loads!

Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download William Higgins - Spanking Vol. 33

Cunt Wreckers
cedeaa4d357f227e6820a4ef5dc8ea54.jpg

Don't you love it when you meet the man of your dreams, he holds you close, makes love to you tenderly and lovingly.well then this movie ain't for you. Here anything goes. This wild orgy of hot, hairy, leather pigs pushing each other to their limits, stretching ones imaginations (and asses). Filled with hot bareback cum shots, fisting action, and leather studs, this movie is what Dark Alley Media is known for.
For you greedy pigs, watch as seven leather pigs drain more milk out of one another than a dairy farm. As they fuck, suck, fist, and breed one another's holes with hot thick cum. Filled with great bareback shots, watch as they take turns on the greedy bottoms who are there to serve. their cocks down their throats, building up as much sweat as cum, these bottom boys are not done until all the guys have shot their loads deep into their asses.
Mike Butt is up for any challenge, especially when it comes to seeing how much he can take up his ass, and David Castan is more than willing to help find out. At first David shoved a huge metal object into Mike's ass preparing it for an even bigger black dildo. As Brent Bow is finally untied, he knows it's only because David Castan wants to have better access to his ass and mouth. Along with a friend, David begins to tease Brent's ass with a fist dildo. After a little work, Brent's ass opens up like the Grand Canyon. David and the rest of the guys take advantage of Brent's gaping hole, shoving whatever toys they can find deep into his manhole.
The great thing about orgies is that there is always plenty of cock and ass to be used. These studs take full advantage of the situation, shoving their cocks into any hole that is open. As they take turns fucking and sucking one another, you will feel like you are in the middle of the action. With plenty of up-close shots of raw fucking and cum swallowing action, you can almost feel the sweat dripping on you as these guys go at it with one another.

Duration: 1:39:18
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1024kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download Cunt Wreckers

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

William Higgins - Duty Bound Vol. 30
963c2f42dad00e51e8488c0924473773.jpg

Release Year: 2015

It's the 34th installment of WilliamHiggins' action-packed "No Holds Barred Nude Wrestling," delivering more chiseled hunks taking their competitive spirits to the mat! Only the best man will win, but each of these FOUR action packed scenes ends with the guys reliving themselves with some jerk off sessions before heading to the showers!

Duration: 1:12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5811kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download William Higgins - Duty Bound Vol. 30

Exxtrem
c521ee9370536b9820bc8d98030a08da.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring

Six exxteme Scenes!! Andre and Walter are playing around with their feet till Andrew takes a whole foot up his Ass! Matthias is absolutely into Electro-Sex and shows you what he is up to! Sven is messing around with his dirty hole. He really is a pervert! Piet uses thick stell probes to stretch his urethra. Marc opens the monster-cunt of T.F. with oranges! Two hot guys ride the hook of a crane and open up their holes wide!

Duration: 1:23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Exxtrem

Ricky And Rafa Love Fetish Game
c183d468f9a4216be1a812c97bc10019.jpg

Studio: Hard K
Cast: Ricky, Rafa
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Kink, Muscle, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, Group, Deepthroating

You shouldn't fuck around with Ricky Strong. And that will be right clear to Rafa Marko after suffering a good session of humiliation and hard sex, for trying to skip paying the pizza boy. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 38:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ricky And Rafa Love Fetish Game

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

18 year old slave boy endures the most intense ball stretching on BG
34afda398aa487ba0871c4d9aafd679d.jpg

Cast: Master Avery ,Cody Allen
Genres: versatile ,top ,Submission ,Male Sub ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,muscular ,18-Year-Old ,unshaved ,Rough Sex

Cody Allen is an 18 year old slave boy who loves bondage. He hears about Master Avery and wishes to worship the dom. Avery orders the boy to strip naked inspects his fresh ass. Cody is new at corporal so Avery beats his ass with the crop until it turns red. Avery suspends Cody upside down and milks the boy's fat cock. After blowing a massive load, Cody endures the most brutal ball stretching on BG history. Avery rewards him with a harsh bondage fuck and a face full of cum. The exhausted boy is made to cum the second time

Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download 18 year old slave boy endures the most intense ball stretching on BG

Kink Men - House Dom On Edge - Christian Wilde & Derek Kage (1080P)
7d5dffb72f8a9e94d287365aa4caf323.jpg

These guys clearly had a long, fun, session - the video is from the same session.

Duration: 58:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps

Download Kink Men - House Dom On Edge - Christian Wilde & Derek Kage (1080P)

Spermaspiele
3fc79fe059d68d75fd4fc3a6fa977216.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: gerMEN
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

Ger Men presents hot amateur Euro fetish in 4 scenes full of sperm games!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6195kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Spermaspiele

Apprentice Roux, Chapter 1: The Interview 1080p
2f45cc2c3f549ada5962e0b1166819dd.jpg

"I was utterly terrified when I walked into the room and was instructed to sit down next to Master Stone. He told me I needed to be completely honest with him. His voice was low, resonant and masculine. He placed his hand on my thigh and asked if I was attracted to other boys. I said I wasn't. Then he asked if I was attracted to older men. I hesitated. My mouth was dry. He told me to stand, then ordered me to remove my shirt. Then he instructed me to take off my pants. I obliged. He said he needed to restrain my hands behind the chair before starting to touch me again. He asked if he was arousing me. I said he wasn't, but didn't know if that was changing right before my eyes. I liked feeling close to such a powerful man. He started to play with my nipples. The sensation sent a rush of intense pleasure through my body. Before long, he was rubbing the palm of his hand over my bulge. He did things to me with his lips and hands which I couldn't believe were happening. When he touched the tip of my penis with his mouth, I thought I was going to explode. My body belonged to Master Stone. His pleasure was my pleasure. He released my hands and allowed me to stroke myself while he pushed his fingers inside my hole. I knew I couldn't hold on any longer. I gripped the base of my dick and suddenly felt the semen seeping out of the tip and slowly rolling down the shaft. I suddenly felt complete. I'm beginning to understand my true purpose."

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Apprentice Roux, Chapter 1: The Interview 1080p

Men on Edge Remastered - Home Invasion- Straight Boy Captured and Edged
9927a13ff9c484515a8b73ff4fe23a4c.jpg

Cast: Jackson Fillmore, Van Darkholme, Zane Anders

A man's house may be his castle, but that's not enough to protect straight, southern boy Zane Anders from Van and Jackson. They prowl quietly around his house, spying on the hottie as he works out and showers. When Zane enters the basement, his captors spring their trap. Zane tries to fight them off while they bind him to a chair and strip him down.
The feeling of two men all over his body gives Zane a raging hardon. Jackson peels back Zane's underwear and wastes no time worshipping his beautiful dick. Zane moans with nipple suckers on his chest while Jackson sucks him to the edge over and over. Meanwhile, Van fashions an edging masterpiece from an air compressor and a fleshjack. The suction from Van's invention drives Zane crazy, almost exploding as it goes full blast.
But his torment is only starting. They drag him to his bed and admire his asshole. Jackson mounts Zane and rides him to edge after edge before blowing a load all over Zane's straight face. This is too much for Zane, who finally explodes a gallon of cum from balls. But Van and Jackson don't give Zane a moment to catch his breath- they tickle and apple polish him.

Duration: 48:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Men on Edge Remastered - Home Invasion- Straight Boy Captured and Edged

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Diggin' Holes: Buck Richards & Christian Wilde (720p,1080p)
684963efc3909135a2268d0e514930a7.jpg

Cast: Buck Richards, Christian Wilde
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Buck Richards is upset because he needs this construction job done yesterday and Christian Wilde ain't getting it done. Christian reminds Buck that he is the only worker here today and Buck reminds Wilde that he's lucky to even have a job. Buck crosses the line when he grabs a hold of Christian's manly cock inside his denim jeans. Christian doesn't like being groped like a piece of meat and decides to let Buck know what it feels like to be degraded and humiliated. Christian has other tools in the shed besides hammers and screwdrivers. He ties and gags Buck to the outside of the shed. His pants are pulled down to his ankles to expose Buck's large cock. Buck gets his own cock slapped, pulled, and tugged. Next, Buck is bound to a wooden dolly. His balls are clamped tight with The Humbler. A mouth-spreader strapped to Buck's head makes it easy for Christian to thrust his own hard cock down his throat. Once Christian's cock is sloppy with spit, he rams it into Buck's pink, puckered asshole, outside for anyone who drives by to see. Brought inside, Buck finds himself completely naked and elaborately bound tight with rope. Christian teases him with a crop and then fucks his face yet again with his hard cock. Christian can't resist tasting Buck's huge cock while using the Zapper on his exposed flesh. Now Buck is happy to suck on Christian's cock as long as it means the end of the Zapper. Next comes the evil pinch of clover clamps on Buck's tender nipples and torso.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Diggin' Holes: Buck Richards & Christian Wilde (720p,1080p)

Cute Teen Takes 12 Loads By 10x Hung Authentic Scallys Condomless
165cd98dd3c315a2909fa0db831e2c1a.jpg

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...結果2回射精と、中出しされちゃいます!!

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7607kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Cute Teen Takes 12 Loads By 10x Hung Authentic Scallys Condomless

Men on Edge - Jeremy Spreadums- New Co Gets Milked by Two Horny Inmates
afe1af012a3e2afcf91987da39d01cc0.jpg

Cast: Jeremy Spreadums, Sebastian Keys, Brodie Ramirez

Handsome corrections officer Jeremy Spreadums takes great pride in his work. Without him, who knows what these two horny inmates Sebastian Keys and Brodie Ramirez might get up to? Jeremy looks forward to another easy day, but he gets caught unaware, and Sebastian and Brodie take their chance to teach CO Spreadums a hard lesson. They handcuff him to their bunk, and blindfold him. They pull away his clothing to reveal a cut body and thick uncut cock. Despite Jeremy's protests, Brodie wraps his lips around Jeremy's cock and gets to work. He milks that cock, taking it all the way in his mouth and getting it nice and hard. Meanwhile, Sebastian plays with Jeremy's sensitive nipples, first with his mouth and hands, and then with nipple suckers. Jeremy can't contain himself and almost blows his load all over Brodie's face. But these boys aren't done teasing their CO yet. They gag him and tie him to the top bunk. As Brodie continues to stroke Jeremy's cock, Jeremy can't help but fuck back. He pumps his cock in and out of the sleeve they procure, trying to find release. Every time Jeremy gets close, Brodie and Sebastian back off. As Brodie works Jeremy's dick, Sebastian sniffs and licks his CO's sweaty feet. They tickle Jeremy as he squirms, unable to release their fingers. Then Sebastian finds his CO's baton, slicks it up, and rams it straight into his CO's hairy asshole. Jeremy jerks up, moaning as his own baton slides in and out of his ass, ramming his tight hole. Between the hard stick in his ass and Brodie's clever hands, Jeremy doesn't stand a chance. He blows his big load everywhere and is left tied up as Sebastian and Brodie leave to look for more errant COs.

Duration: 51:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps

Download Men on Edge - Jeremy Spreadums- New Co Gets Milked by Two Horny Inmates

Kink Men - Men on Edge - Over The Cliff's Edge
6449dd198f8de2f7dd2ee3e3b76adc78.jpg

Cast: Brody Fox, Cliff Jensen, Van Darkholme

Hard ass Cliff Jensen is bound for the first time in ropes. Van Darkholme has Brody Fox on hand to help him edge this hot piece of man meat. Brody is obsessed with Cliff's cock. He loves how big it is. Van binds Cliff's chest and arms before placing a blindfold over Cliff's eyes. Van cuts away Cliff's clothes to allow Brody free access to that hard cock. Kissing, licking, stroking, the hand job pushes Cliff to the edge. Cliff is ready to blow his load but Brody is sent away before Van hands him a vibrator. Two vibrators push up against the head of Cliff's cock. Instead of letting him cum, Van ties Cliff's ankles and wrists to a wooden scaffold. Brody is back on Cliff's dick. Deepthroat, all the way down. Van wraps a rope tightly around Cliff's balls. Now it's nipple clamps and more vibrators on those tightly wound balls. Brody stops his cock sucking before Cliff can cum. Cliff cries for Brody to milk his hard cock. Not today, sport, at least not yet. Throbbing for relief, Cliff's thick schlong only gets slapped. Cliff gets suspended by rope so Brody can easily suck on that sweet knob. No relief! Cliff is tied to a bed, totally vulnerable to Brody's hungry mouth before Van applies a penis pump to really torment Cliff. Brody can't help himself and straddles Cliff, where his gaping butthole happily consumes Cliff's throbbing cock. Brody gets what he wants and makes sure to leave his sperm all over Cliff's belly and chest. Will Cliff get what he wants? Watch the movie and find out.

Duration: 58:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps

Download Kink Men - Men on Edge - Over The Cliff's Edge

Men on Edge Remastered - Bound and Cums Wo Even Touching His Cock!
bb7d65fc15bdc6277e4ba2afc6cd2d93.jpg

Cast: Abel Archer, Branden Forrest, Sebastian Keys

It's a friday night here in San Francisco and we have hot stud Abel Archer joining us for our Live Men on Edge. After we chat with the members, Abel is taken to the living room, stripped down to his underwear and hairy chest as Sebastian starts tying him up and teasing Abel's eager thick cock. Before long Branden Forrest joins in on the fun, whipping out his long 9 inch dick as Sebastian shoves both cocks in his hungry mouth. Our bound muscle stud is suspended in a hogtie as we fuck Abel from both ends with dicks on sticks. Over on the couch we bend Abel over to swallow more cock while the Shockspot fucking machine drives into his hole. While sucking on Abel's toes we jack his hard cock off and bring him right to the edge before shoving a vibrator up his tight ass. The intense vibrations are too much for Abel and without even touching his cock he shoots a massive thick load onto his stomach.

Duration: 1:07:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Men on Edge Remastered - Bound and Cums Wo Even Touching His Cock!

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dirk Caber and Jessie Colter Share a Night of Pain and Pleasure
8b1d77b106dcb62a95ba91287437029e.jpg

Cast: Dirk Caber ,Jessie Colter
Genres: big dick ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,master ,bottom ,Domination ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,Gay ,Cattle Prod

Both strapped in tight leather jocks and harnesses, Jessie Colter and Dirk Caber pay a visit to the dungeon for a play session. After a rough makeout and rimming on a dingy bed, Dirk commands the situation and fastens Jessie to a pillar to worship his pits. He puts Jessie's balls to the test with a cruel cluster of weights and canes the eager pain slut. Jessie moans in short relief when Dirk frees his balls, but Dirk punctures the break with sharp electric stings from the zapper. Now it's Jessie's turn to dominate. Dirk finds himself stretched out between two columns while Jessie gropes his muscles and cock with rough hands. Jessie edges Dirk before whipping out a cattle prod in reply to Dirk's earlier zapper. He teases the hunk with its prongs before finally delivering an excruciating jolt. Dirk has his hard body flogged raw before both men return to the bed. Still in control, Jessie lays Dirk spread-eagle and covers his legs and nipples in clothespins before plunging deep into his hole. After tearing off the pins, Jessie flips the roles and rides Dirk's throbbing cock to blow a thick load. Now it's Dirk's turn to cum. He orders Jessie to milk the hot jizz from his balls and offers his own load to share with Jessie. The men lap up their mess in a horny daze as the night grows late.

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Dirk Caber and Jessie Colter Share a Night of Pain and Pleasure

Football coach shocks, fucks, and fists his star quarterback
9b6db0e576b4a4874d1ccf5e83949e93.jpg

Cast: Dirk Caber ,Blake Goodwin
Genres: Rimming ,BDSM ,Chastity Play ,Electrical Play ,Rope Bondage ,versatile ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,spider gag

After an intense one-on-one football practice Coach Dirk Caber and quarterback Blake Goodwin head to the locker room. It's the weekend and they're the only ones in the locker room. Dirk can't help but spy on the boy as he showers and the temptation proves to be too much. Blake finds himself tied to the coach's desk with the spider gag and take electricity on his cock and in his ass. The surge of the device arches his back as the coach strokes the athlete's hard dick. Blake is then strung up to the ceiling. Coach has taken away the privilege of being erect by jamming him into a chastity device. Coach shoves his cock in his mouth and flogs him into submission. They return to the shower where Blake is gagged and tied head to toe. Dirk fucks his ass, then fists the stud, and then fucks a load out of him before giving the boy his own.
Blake Goodwin is a long time Bound Gods member and this is his first video ever!

Duration: 1:09:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Football coach shocks, fucks, and fists his star quarterback

Joey Mills ,Ashton Summers - Breaking the Rulebreaker
945637eb6334d2a8688950315680100d.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Joey Mills ,Ashton Summers
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Young guys Joey Mills ,Ashton Summers get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video compilation!!!!

Duration: 9:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Joey Mills ,Ashton Summers - Breaking the Rulebreaker

DreamBoyBondage - Wade Russell - Three Days of Pain - Chapter 6 - 4K
1689238b0dd665417511300777d0ef77.jpg

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Wade Russell

Wade is stretched to his breaking point, moaning in agony, when the prison guard suddenly releases the pressure, leaving him gasping, his abs fluttering. The relief is short-lived, however. 'Oh my god!' Wade yells as the man attaches electrodes to his cock and balls. Then the unthinkable happens: Electricity surges into his genitals, making Wade convulse in agony. 'Turn it up 50 percent!' the man yells. The teenaged jock is shocked over and over, his lean, fit body lifting off the table with each surge of current to his balls. Then the voltage is doubled, then doubled again. Wade's suffering is almost unimaginable - and much worse because he looks so good.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 5584kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 591.0 MB

Download DreamBoyBondage - Wade Russell - Three Days of Pain - Chapter 6 - 4K

Hot Cum Stud
fac0ed1309a15fef55354ff5cac7bd5c.jpg

Cast: Ethan Sinn ,Vincent O'Reilly
Genres: Prostate Stimulation ,top ,Male Sub ,Male Handler ,Clover Clamps ,Circumcised ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Pain ,muscular

Ethan Sinn is a handyman stud who is working on a kitchen remodel. Van Darkholme and his little buddy Vincent O'Reilly are unskilled day laborers who are about to be laid off. With nothing to lose they decide to have some fun with Ethan before they are escorted off the premises. Ethan finds himself blindfolded and bound in rope. He's angry that his work has been interrupted, but Vincent's soft hands rubbing on Ethan's crotch distract him. Van rips away Ethan's clothes, cutting away the underwear that conceals Ethan's majestic cock. Ethan goes quiet as Vincent licks his cock and plays with his big, hairy ballsack. Soon he is rocking his hips to Vince's masterful strokes. Ready to cum, but instead he's left alone. They move Ethan to an unfinished back room where nobody will hear anything. Clover clamps on his nipples, his arms bound tightly behind his back. Even his balls are bound by rope. Vincent strokes Ethans cock. It's hard erect and filled with cum ready to explode. Vincent sucks hard on that cock until Van yanks the clover clamps. Pain before pleasure. A ball gag is stuffed in Ethan's mouth. He's too loud. Vincent strokes and licks the giant, rock hard monolith between Ethan's muscular thighs. His purple balls are tight with cum, ready to explode but not yet. Ethan is tied to the island in the kitchen. Legs held up and apart by rope. His arms tied to the sides. Ass exposed wide. Van & Vincent continue to stroke Ethan's cock. A dildo is ready to fuck his ass, bringing him to the edge. Van makes Ethan's cock explode with cum, shooting out across his stomach. Finally, Van & Vincent leave Ethan tied to the kitchen island, knowing other construction workers will find him soon enough.

Duration: 51:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9672kbps

Download Hot Cum Stud

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Vimpex Gay Media - Horny Soldiers HD (2007)
31102d37ac075bd3189af6cc2a845f32.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Dominico, Ferry, Leo Dracan, Lucky, Lucky Taylor, Michael Tico, Micky Coolio, Mike Dancer, Tommy Copolla
Genres: Young Studs, JocksHunks, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Facials, Cum Eating, Ass Play, Toys, Dildo, Fisting, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Threesome, Hardcore, Fetish, Bondage, abused, Spanking, Uniform, Military, Outdoo

A huge, horny and hunky cast... hardcore bareback scenes... hard soldiers fucking... huge dicks popping virgin holes.

Duration: 1:15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Vimpex Gay Media - Horny Soldiers HD (2007)

Men on Edge Remastered - Micah Brandt - Edged in Bondage for the First Time
5b6d87cf14889646ac56883ae3308795.jpg

Cast: Jessie Colter, Micah Brandt, Sebastian Keys

Micah Brandt has been watching Kink Men for years & says that he gets turned on because he's never done it before. Though he's edged himself in his personal life he's never been bound & been edged by another. We start with him tied up to the bed post while balancing on a stack of books. Jessie Colter tears Micah's underwear off with his teeth & plays with the ripped stud's pre-cum. In no time at all Micah Brandt gets pissed off by the teasing & sensory deprivation. He fucks Jessie's mouth with clamps on his balls but he's reduced to a whimper as Sebastian & Jesse leave him alone in the room. Next, bound on the bed, Sebastian Keys & Jessie Colter suck his toes while making Micah suck their own. In a piledriver position on the bed we fuck his ass with the vibrating dildo making him beg again & again. With Jessie's ass smothering Micah's face he continues to beg. After a full day of edging he rockets his huge load all over himself & receives the post-orgasmic tickle torment.

Duration: 53:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Men on Edge Remastered - Micah Brandt - Edged in Bondage for the First Time

Muscled hunk begs for his master's abuse
5d0a96b16d0b00ce07bdbb17b72dd27c.jpg

Cast: Dolf Dietrich ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Leather ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,muscular ,Bondage ,Belly Punching

Leather slave, Dolf Dietrich awaits on bended knee for his master Christian Wilde, begging to feel his touch. Mr Wilde obliges with heavy punches to Dolf's muscled torso before working up his fat cock. Begging for abuse, Dolf endures the cat-o-nine tails before he's bound to the wall, with a gag lodged in his mouth. Drooling all over himself, the bound slave takes a relentless flogging, the blindfold covering his eyes making it impossible to anticipate each blow. Dolf is rewarded with servicing his master's rock hard cock and taken over to the bed. A row of clothespins line across Dolf's muscular ass, his hole exposed as Christian crops each one off. For a final reward, Christian pounds his slave's hole before erupting a huge load across Dolf's face.

Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

Download Muscled hunk begs for his master's abuse

Extrem Entlaufen
8202a55d649f4a10e8eabaff56c38622.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage, Fisting

Just like someone is usually the top, and there's a willing bottom to make a man-to-man matched set, there's another side too that interjects excitement. Gay Domination is just that...a man in control...and his supplicant. Of course if varies in degree...but it's fun for both always. The domination is real and very hard.

Duration: 1:31:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

Download Extrem Entlaufen

FeetBastinadoBoys - Tomas Pa.
4f61d3c8382de55dfe378392868929da.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Tomas Pa.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment

Tomas has competed in a running race, and lost. He is punished for the first time, after being stripped, he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and severely punished with the cane on the soles of the feet (bastinado), then on the bare ass.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Tomas Pa.

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

David Visits The Office - David ,Jeff Sterne
103a8b1caebe2e995d108eedc844b2f7.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Cast: David ,Jeff Sterne

David is a 21 year old bad boy from new orleans. He gets spanked by hand and belt.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download David Visits The Office - David ,Jeff Sterne

Be My Girl. Part 1-3
b9d7a5887de16b22ffde823a84445fb7.jpg

Studio: Gaywargames

Stripped, fingered and humiliated. Chris is told to burn his clothes and to suck his new master. The soldier then fucks the adorable young man really hard and long.

Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4066kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Be My Girl. Part 1-3

DreamBoyBondage - Devin Jackson - Justice Served! - Chapter 2 - 4K
22e189e09d6a6518f7280febd2ef93b1.jpg

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Devin Jackson

With his smooth, lanky body and boyish good looks, Devin Jackson is one sexy little fuck. Ty Roderick, the tattooed guard charged with punishing him, starts slow, stripping the boy naked and whipping him just enough to scare him - and make it clear he is a piece of meat to be used as his master chooses. Ty fondles the boy, sticks a long tongue down his throat, licks his smooth skin and strokes his beautiful cock - then sucks it until Devin is rock hard. Only then does he land several hard blows with the flogger then leaves the spoiled, rich kid bound and helpless, dick hard, with a taste of the pain and humiliation to come.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 9393kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download DreamBoyBondage - Devin Jackson - Justice Served! - Chapter 2 - 4K

A Skirmish. Part 1-4
a224bee8c06a964eb7e463f171512bca.jpg

Studio: Gaywargames

Tied to Michal gets a blow-job from his reluctant comrade. Mocked, beaten and on his knees Sergei sucks like a slut. The horny rebel-soldiers make the two Russians perform well before Michal even has to beg his mate to fuck him.

Duration: 54:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4066kbps

Download A Skirmish. Part 1-4

Farmboy discipline
0decb4c8d81f6372e7433f9c96f28010.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Aaron Tyler, Dakota Brittain, Jeff Sterne, Aiden Shaw, Aaron Armstrong, Constatine Aimes
Genres: Long Hair, Spanking, US Men, Teen Boys, Uncut Cocks, Hunks, Anal Sex, Big Loads, Big Balls, Big Cocks, , Oral Sex

The work's hard, sweaty, and rough on the hands and backside ... especially when some of the "chores" weren't done ... or the rules of their regimen were broken or breached. That's not all that's breached ... those britchese down and those butt cheeks are worked over to crim. This gets everyone worked up and those straining dicks need attention ... and those butts need some man-made salve to sooth the sting too!

Duration: 1:31:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Farmboy discipline

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

KinkMen Halloween Classic- Edging at the Armory Haunted House
1769e6991cb664a9452da80ab1fba2d9.jpg

Cast: Zane Anders

It's Halloween at the Armory so Sebastian Keys talks Van Darkholme into going on the spooky haunted house tour with him. As they walk through the maze, disturbing characters jump out left and right, scaring them half to . In the midst of their fright, Sebastian noticed one of the workers in the haunted house was pretty hot, so they sneak back into the maze and catch the masked stud off guard. He's tied up to the fence while Sebastian worships his pits before going for his bulge in his underwear. They get the boy's cock hard without any trouble and have him begging to cum after teasing him with the hitachi. In the graveyard, Van and Sebastian suck on the bound stud's toes while edging his cock even more. They shove a vibrator up his ass before milking all the cum from his thick haunted cock!

Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download KinkMen Halloween Classic- Edging at the Armory Haunted House

Jeff Sterne ,Dakota Brittain
19fa489ddcaf17d4f6f3c0bb7b3279c0.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jeff Sterne ,Dakota Brittain

Hardcore intense spanking with whipping, paddling his ass, dick and balls, all while dakota jacks off.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 979.2 MB

Download Jeff Sterne ,Dakota Brittain

Gays Like Piss
74c640ede0876bc45a58983313c8a377.jpg

Studio: Hard K
Cast: Abraham, Alex, Josh
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Kink, Muscle, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, Group, Deepthroating

Two bullies catch their coworker in the locker room and transform him into their slave and sex toy. Liters of piss, degradation and the most terrible humiliations will be the daily bread for him. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Gays Like Piss

Hurt Me Please
360500279d83407f0573604741df8b3a.jpg

Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

With pain always comes pleasure - they go hand in hand - or cock in hand as is the case here. These subservient boys surrender their all as they are tied and bound, and their bare bodies are prone to any deviant act their tormentor wishes to bestow upon them. A bag full of clothes pegs are attached to the taut skin and ball sac of one unfortunate lad before hot wax is dripped, with painful precision on his hardening cock whilst another cutie moans with contentment as his ass is stretched with a personal dildo but this delectation is short-lived as his tyrant pinches and pulls his cock before coating it in a hardening coat of melted wax. These lads beg you to Hurt Me Please and these despots are only too happy to oblige!

Duration: 1:59:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Hurt Me Please

Dominic Pacifico and Daniel Hausser: Home Schooled RAW
0904d4f670c173ca100d0e6296cd9940.jpg

Cast: Dominic Pacifico ,Daniel Hausser
Genres: Gag ,Gay ,Rimming ,Role Play ,Foot Worship ,Leather ,Crop ,Bareback ,Fingering ,Ball Gag

If Daniel Hausser wants to live under Step-Dad Dominic's roof, he'll have to abide by the rules. One of the rules is no video games during school hours. When Daniel breaks this rule, Dominic has no choice but to punish him. He grabs Daniel, strips him down to his underwear, and hogties him on his stomach. He puts a ball gag in Daniel's mouth and flips him over. Dominic tugs at Daniel's cock and pulls his underwear down, revealing his big hard cock. Dominic fills his mouth full with Daniel's cock, deep throating him and rubbing Daniel's hard dick all over his beard. He hits him with a his leather crop, spreads his legs, and jerks his cock until Daniel begs to cum. Dominic has Daniel get to his knees to worship his cock and Daniel gets to work. Dominic turns him around and begins fingering and licking his tight ass, getting it wet and ready for his fat dick. He sinks his cock into Daniel's ass and fucks him hard and raw.

Duration: 35:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Dominic Pacifico and Daniel Hausser: Home Schooled RAW

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Muscle Bound and Worshipped
9e558a6d21fc8c0c5df7f96be0efa229.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Bdsm

Mike Buffalari and Sam Rizzo, extremal humilation in gym action.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 500.2 MB

Download Muscle Bound and Worshipped

Str8Hell - Bertold Kuna - Milking Men
74b72b32d878ab03bd790659d4c7c303.jpg

Cast: Bertold Kuna

Bertold Kuna has his wrists shackled overhead as he sits in the chair wearing only his underwear. A helper arrives and begins to feel over Bertold's sexy body. The hands rub the underwear too, reaching inside to feel Berthold's dick and his balls. Then the stiff cock is pulled out of the underwear to be wanked by the helper. The underwear is then removed to give better access and the cock and balls are oiled. That cock is rock hard as it glistens and is wanked. Bertrold loves the feeling as his cock is take to the edge. He moans and says to continue as the cock is wanked hard. His balls are squeezed and rubbed too. Then the balls are tied as well. The cock is wanked hard and Bertold begs for it to continue, wanting to cum. But it is not time yet. First he must have clothes pins attached to his balls as the cock is wanked more. The sitff cock is kept right on the edge as it is wanked. Then Bertold's legs are raised and tied as well. The pins are removed and the hot ass hole is oiled and fingered deeply. As the hole is fingered the stiff cock is wanked more too. That hole then gets a dildo pushed in, going nice and deep, as the cock is kept on edge. The hot hole is fucked hard with the dildo as the dick is wanked. Then, having had his ass hole fucked hard Bertold's legs are lowered and his dick is wanked until he shoots his hot load, with his cock being milked completely dry.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 638.4 MB

Download Str8Hell - Bertold Kuna - Milking Men

Edged, tormented and gang fucked in a dirty laundromat
c3799440a521899e6551b1bf50a9bae0.jpg

Cast: Tyler Rush ,Rocco Steele ,Ruckus
Genres: Bondage ,Cock Worship ,Hot Wax ,muscular ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,Voyeur ,Boot Worship ,Rimming ,Blowbang

The boys aren't finished with the arrogant Tyler Rush. Now that Rocco Steel - the laundromat's owner - joined the gangbang, these dudes have the whole day to teach Tyler a lesson in manners. Wearing a full rope harness on top of a folding table, Tyler takes huge cocks in his mouth and faces a dual torment of relentless edging mixed with a painful paddling. Hot wax covers his sensitive nipples, abs and thighs as the dudes edge his cock over and over. Smothered all over by strangers' hands, Tyler finally lets out a hot load before being made to eat it all. Just as Tyler sighs in relief, Rocco delivers a rough apple polishing. The lesson ain't over yet. The guys run a train on Tyler's ass as his head is stuck in a dryer. They peel Tyler out from the dryer to give him electric shocks and face full of cum. After taking five generous loads to his bitchy face, the dudes lock Tyler away in the dryer to think about what he's done to deserve.

Duration: 38:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Edged, tormented and gang fucked in a dirty laundromat

Santa Spanks Cameron - TJ Wood ,Cameron Carpenter
9e5dc93ece7db97d6524cd4cdf4ead5b.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Cast: TJ Wood ,Cameron Carpenter

Santa falls asleep and starts dreaming of one of his elfs who's been misbehaving.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 505.9 MB

Download Santa Spanks Cameron - TJ Wood ,Cameron Carpenter

Tom Ropes McGurk - Hard (2000)
921b0090b2763e6b38a27a992ca63f21.jpg

Cast: Jason Branch, Tommy Burns
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Bondage pup Tommy has to be seduced by Hard Jason Branch. The trembling beauty is tied and paddled, his squirming body relentlessly clothes-pinned and hot waxed. Young Tommy is again tightly bound and whipped for his Master's pleasure.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:23
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 751.4 MB

Download Tom Ropes McGurk - Hard (2000)

Fileboom Premium Account