Shemale Big cock and new boobs

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a89882dc6e3aed46ebef70c50afe9e0d.jpg

Studio: SheMax | Ladyboy Player

This was the second time i`d worked with anita and the first time working with her new boobs. anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. as in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. while i love the new boobs i am not sure that i like the red hair. i think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. i was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. she has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. to her credit i believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love anita. if you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. she has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. i may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 380.8 MB