00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Luna Sapphire - Bust Your Balls For Mistress

Model:
Genre: Upskirt, Ballbusting, Femdom Pov, Boot Worship, Body Worship, Luna Sapphire, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting Instructions, Ball Punishment, Ball Torture, Femdom Pov, Ass Tease, Upskirt Tease
Description: Youre gonna bust those weak balls for Me. I enjoy giving you pain much more than pleasure. Youll hurt yourself for Me because just look at Me! Im perfect and youll do whatever I want. Just your hand will do, but I recommend bringing a paddle or other toy for maximum pain. As I tease you with My gorgeous body, I demand you smack, punch and paddle your sack for My amusement. Cry harder, bitch. I just laugh at your suffering. Now imagine if I busted your balls. Id deliver a nice hard blow to your tender crotch, laughing as you reeled in pain. Then Id kick your stupid nuts again, and again, and again. Imagine My high heeled black boots smashing your balls until they turn purple and youre crying on the floor. Now give yourself as much pain and with as much enthusiasm as I would. (DISCLAIMER: this is an extreme ball-busting fantasy in which I encourage you to push your pain limits. Follow My instructions at your own risk and practice proper aftercare. I am not responsible for injuries sustained as a result of watching this video)

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:00
Size: 0,25 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

4room

Mistress Karin - In the box

Model: Mistress Karin
Genre: Mistress Karin, Abuse, Balls, Bondage, Cock, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Gagging, Humiliation, Licking, Mistress, Worship, Foot Worship, Mistress Karin, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain
Description: Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Karin, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Mistress Karin, Ball Abuse, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage

Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:08:55
Size: 0,1 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Patricia Goddess - Ballbusting

Model:
Genre: Joi, Ballbusting, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Patricia Goddess, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Dirty Talk, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Enjoy a Ballbusting video. Sexy blonde Goddess with long legs wear tight shiny red dress, opened toe heels. In this video Mistress kicks, knees balls and cock in her sexy shoes and then with feet. She says I will kick you in the balls! or I am gonna knee you in the balls! Enjoy!

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:22
Size: 0,29 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Mistress Nikita - Lectric Slave

Model:
Genre: Ballbusting, Pissing, Mistress Nikita, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain
Description: Since my boi-toys typically dont come with batteries I have to find other ways to charge them up. In this case, an electric pee hole plug and rubber ball zapper give me everything I need to make this slave light up! Oh, is that hurting my balls? Of course it is, slut… I guess thats the price you have to pay for being allowed to carry them around with you. I want you to fully appreciate how easy it is for me to control your entire being with one little twist of the dial It also feels good to ride my toys while I zap them to life and they buck up and down like a rodeo pony. Unfortunately the box only comes with two outlets for attaching devices. I want about 6 more so I can put my probes all over what I own. I hope you enjoy this slaves long torment as much as I did! I even made it cum just from the electric pulses.

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:15:27
Size: 0,67 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room