Gay Video A Great Fuck With A Messy Cum Finale!

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

59206eefbc434a93ed84c431231a92e7.jpg

Genres: Cum Being Jerked Off ,Uncut ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Oral Sex ,Short Hair
Video language: English

Well, this should come as no surprise to all you Billy fans that he stayed around to make a hardcore film with his fuck buddy! Remember I mentioned there was someone else in the room, off camera, enjoying Billy's solo film' By some strange hand of fate that guy was in fact our very own Ethan and it would have been crazy for me not to film the two of them together! For a total newbie, Billy really didn't seem at all nervous during this shoot. I guess Ethan was just pushing all the right buttons so that he didn't much care that there were cameras filming the action! Having gotten naked and sucked each other's cocks in plenty of different positions, you could just tell that Ethan was dying to fuck Billy's hairy ass and that's just what he did! Now, for those of you who like great facials at the end of a film, this one is most definitely for you. I was actually quite surprised at just how much these two guys wanted each other's cum plastered over their face! You know, it's always the quiet, shy ones that end up making the biggest messes .

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 246.3 MB